NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm definitely for the DisneyQuest or BARCade replacement. It was so much fun... even with the bad VR games.

I believe it used to be a free add on to your vacation. Which is much better than the NBA thing and whatever they're offering now.
Yes, It was a part of the Water park and more option even when it was to it's last legs of it's existence..

ppete1975

Put in a Pro wrestling hall of fame. WWE has been inducting people into a fictional hall of fame for 30 years. And florida has a great history of pro wrestling. From florida championship wrestling, to WCW at MGM studios, to NXT currently.
Full size rings for people to take pics and merch overload. You also have alot of retired wrestlers like Hulk Hogan that live close by so they could come in for autograph signings. Like wrestling or not, if WWE was behind it, it could be alot bigger than most would expect.

Disstevefan1

Put in a Pro wrestling hall of fame. WWE has been inducting people into a fictional hall of fame for 30 years. And florida has a great history of pro wrestling. From florida championship wrestling, to WCW at MGM studios, to NXT currently.
Full size rings for people to take pics and merch overload. You also have alot of retired wrestlers like Hulk Hogan that live close by so they could come in for autograph signings. Like wrestling or not, if WWE was behind it, it could be alot bigger than most would expect.
Not sure this is for everyone, but I love the idea.

Cmdr_Crimson

Goofy's Games and Grub...
put in a dave and busters
Chuck E. Cheese
They could call it "DisneyQuest"!
I Keep saying this...A BARcade themed to....
D32qcp0U8AAulNM.jpg

Inspired Figment

Why not go & replace this with an actual House of Mouse restaurant? Playing cartoon segments & funny skits on the screen every few moments. Along with plenty of live Character performances on stage & meet n greet dining. Literal perfection 👌🏻
If not there, why not at Hollywood Studios? Heck.. maybe.. just maybe this may give them incentive to put the damn show on Disney Plus for once and to actually acknowledge how great & important to Mickey’s history it was... or heck, maybe they could put and advertise the show on Disney Plus properly. And if it gets good enough reception, greenlight putting the actual restaurant there. ;

Last edited:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Why not go & replace this with an actual House of Mouse restaurant? Playing cartoon segments & funny skits on the screen every few moments. Along with plenty of live Character performances on stage & meet n greet dining. Literal perfection 👌🏻
If not there, why not at Hollywood Studios? Heck.. maybe.. just maybe this may give them incentive to put the damn show on Disney Plus for once and to actually acknowledge how great & important to Mickey’s history it was... or heck, maybe they could put and advertise the show on Disney Plus properly. And if it gets good enough reception, greenlight putting the actual restaurant there. ;
I’ve always thought an actual HoM would do great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom