News Disney's top executives arrive at Walt Disney World for a global retreat

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
1666101918713.png

Kamikaze

Not that I follow this closely…but it’s been in mothballs so long that they probably had necessary changes…just like parades. Then it’s called an “upgrade”

Semantics
I mean, if you consider swapping a couple of scenes an 'upgrade' then yes. But I'd argue its just a new version. They aren't adding new technology or 'features', just some new music and changing a couple of scenes/boats/floats.

bhg469

I'm sure in Gran Destino (suites) ...which is a very nice hotel. (no comment on theme, blah, blah, blah...it's just a really nice hotel)
It was our first time visiting there and while we didn't stay overnight, we really enjoyed it. We had dinner at Toledo and cocktails at Dalia.. It truly is a nice spot with some nice views.

dreday3

It was our first time visiting there and while we didn't stay overnight, we really enjoyed it. We had dinner at Toledo and cocktails at Dalia.. It truly is a nice spot with some nice views.

We were lucky enough to be bumped up to a one bedroom suite (I'm trying to remember what we were wearing and look like that for next trip ;) ) - it was super nice.

Didn't love CSR as a whole, but really enjoyed Gran Destino.

jpinkc

Ok this brought me out of Lurker Mode, ROFL Hell NO they wont be waiting in lines, I wish they would but they will have there Golden Tickets on display to bypass all of us PEONS. They are so out of touch with Real People, they dont realize how TONE DEAF the Disney message is they give the world and Dont Care!!! The only thing they care about is Wall Street and making themselves look good in the short term. They wont be using Genie+, if they are their Genie+ will probably allow them to do things we could only dream of!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom