Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Guests are invited to ride a wave of Magic toward the park gates!
Just like YOU are the magic, YOU are also the provider of the energy that will get you to the front gate.

(For guests who would prefer a faster voyage with a little extra pixie dust, a magical tram car is available to transport you to the front gate at a cost of $35 per guest, with AP and DVC members receiving a special rate of $34.50 per guest! Advanced booking is required and reservations can be made using the My Disney Experience app.)

mattpeto

I'm really bummed Fantasmic dates STILL haven't been announced. I remember way back in May reading this thread and people were speculating July. I thought I was guaranteed to see it 2nd week Nov. It's looking doubtful now. Pathetic Disney.
It has to be technical reason as opening Fantasmic! would be a financial boom to the parks.

I guess they hit a roadblock yet again. The rumors have been swirling about Mal.

It’s disappointing, there’s only 80+ days left in the year.

gerarar

Premium Member
I'm telling y'all, it's happening.
6w1ceo.jpg

ceecee101

I'm really bummed Fantasmic dates STILL haven't been announced. I remember way back in May reading this thread and people were speculating July. I thought I was guaranteed to see it 2nd week Nov. It's looking doubtful now. Pathetic Disney.
Same week as you, felt for sure it would be back.

Comped

I don’t know if I discussed this on this thread, but last month during the last hour or so of Saturday’s D23 Expo Live stream, Bret Iwan said in an interview that he redubbed Wayne Allwine’s voice lines for the Hollywood Studios version of Fantasmic.

Make of that what you will.
On the one hand I'm not surprised, but on the other hand I am surprised. Not exactly the biggest or most noticeable change (for the general public anyway), but I'm pretty sure that's the last bit of Wayne's voice that hasn't been dubbed over or been replaced when something new came along. I could be wrong (and likely am).

jrhwdw

It has to be technical reason as opening Fantasmic! would be a financial boom to the parks.

I guess they hit a roadblock yet again. The rumors have been swirling about Mal.

It’s disappointing, there’s only 80+ days left in the year.
Yes, the Dragon is not part of the new stuff coming and we all know DL had their share of Dragon Problems but..........I hope DHS F!(2.0?) is worth all the Trouble!!!

bhg469

I disagree. Especially for those renting electric scooters at Epcot who cannot walk for long periods of time.
The problem with epcot is as soon as you get to the tram area, you're already close to the gates.. When you're parking all the way over here.... You're gonna have a bad day regardless!! o far we have only had to park there once while the lots were being resurfaced but it was miserable at the end of the day.

1665143379712.png

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
The problem with epcot is as soon as you get to the tram area, you're already close to the gates.. When you're parking all the way over here.... You're gonna have a bad day regardless!! o far we have only had to park there once while the lots were being resurfaced but it was miserable at the end of the day.

View attachment 671459
The tram from Amaze makes a huge difference for someone who can't walk hardly that far at all. I had to take someone this past May and it was torture for her to walk that small distance...

I had never rented scooters before, so it was a learning curve. I understand the importance of those trams now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom