Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I can. I don’t … but I can.
Les Miserables Ham GIF

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I can’t recall how much of this story I’ve shared, if any, so here’s a quick recap.

Rewind to the Illinois couple we met in Pigeon Forge. I’ve kept in touch with Kelly. Mark has been working in Tampa. Mark HAD to stay until late yesterday to secure the nuclear plant in Crystal River.

Fast forward to Mark arrived here this morning. We had a visit, he took a much needed nap, then we went out to pick up some stuff.

Camping World > Depot > Carrabba’s > Winn Dixie. He is now set to ride this out too. His trailer is almost immediately behind ours.

View from my window when he arrived:

DE202864-3B19-4CBC-A4BC-A4E59B5A9918.jpeg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Mark kindly bought dinner. It was all so good.

Stuffed mushrooms. I offered to share, but I did it so half-heartedly that no one took me up on my offer.
AE1049A3-5834-4701-817C-60C682014722.jpeg

The boys split the deep fried rubber bands.
7757E199-7716-46EA-967B-6724F01E614F.jpeg

We all had salads. I had no croutons, but you knew that.
B52A845D-21AF-4580-9303-3376BDE35B69.jpeg

Mark must think I’m a weirdo, but he obliged.
B42BC4A0-B33C-4656-B17E-179D45DA67FD.jpeg

Mine. I wanted the stuffed pork chops, but they were out. I brought home one pork chop and all of the potatoes for Mike’s lunch tomorrow.
CC080770-43D9-411B-B299-F4DD3D8DC550.jpeg

Mike had the scallop and shrimp pasta.
F9622318-25F9-4522-B67E-EFE7E11F4F3F.jpeg

There was bread and beer. I had neither.
288148B1-A058-48A5-AED0-2057FE330D46.jpeg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
We kind of dozed on the couch/recliners and watched the news.

Second round of tornadoes has moved on, so we’re going to bed.

Jammies time. I’ll check in later, of course, but for now, we’re just experiencing heavy rain. If I didn’t know that there was a hurricane bearing down on us, it would almost be pleasant.

Goofyernmost

I'm not sure that this would be the first and only time that legality was determined based on alternate facts. So lets just say that tomatoes are a fruit that is used in harmony with vegetables. Personally it would turn me against using a fruit to cover my pasta, so I will not fight that less than logical definition. Sorta like pineapple on pizza! 🤮 That should carry a lengthy prison term for pretending it is something edible.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm not sure that this would be the first and only time that legality was determined based on alternate facts. So lets just say that tomatoes are a fruit that is used in harmony with vegetables. Personally it would turn me against using a fruit to cover my pasta, so I will not fight the less that logical definition. Sorta like pineapple on pizza! 🤮 That should carry a lengthy prison term for pretending it is something edible.
Pineapple on pizza is a beautiful thing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom