News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

TTA94

Id give anything to be there on the day that junk is pulled out of the lagoon and hear the applause echo all around World Showcase.
what a dream come true. of course like others have said will probably take weeks and or be done a lot at night or something.

I’m sure the prep will be done during the day and they will move them overnight. They definitely won’t make a big deal of it.

mf1972

i’m sure if they updated the show with this, it’ll scare the crap out of everyone
16DBF791-54C6-4D3E-AE13-E992DD39CF59.jpeg

or if you want to make some epcot fans angry
D92A6AE2-95C6-43BC-94B7-F23C49C12678.jpeg

Figments Friend

'Wonders of World Showcase' ( 'Wonderous' ) would be a fitting name.

Or hey, why not another chapter in the 'Illuminations' history?
Who says there cannot be a new version?
Hard to top 'RoE' but as Steve mentioned there are plans afoot for a improvement in presentation.

Hopefully they move forward in a positive direction....starting with removing the 'burnt tacos' and 'stargate'.
That would already make it a better show in just itself.

-

bhg469

So I spoke too soon!! Tonight there were by far the most people I've seen in the park in months!! A real significant number of people came out to view the show and I wondered why... Then I realized it was a not so scary Halloween party night. It all made sense! I was shocked to see the bridge by France loaded with people and then the space bety Japan and America only a little busy. People still don't even know how to fully enjoy the show.. I can't blame them for not liking it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom