News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Homemade Imagineering

Please have Dreamfinder and Figment do the narration for this show!! Considering the new Figment Meet n’ Greet coming in a year alongside his extreme marketability, I could see them having him play a major role in this

Last edited:

Vinnie Mac

Please have Dreamfinder and Figment do the narration for this show!! Considering the new Figment Meet n’ Greet coming in a year alongside his extreme marketability, I could see them having him play a major role in this
I'm kind of tired of the EPCOT history trip. Epcot forever left a bad taste in my mouth. I'd like to keep the trend of international themes going

aladdin2007

Epcot Ever After....Im kidding but,,something generic like that wouldn't surprise me. Except its sounding like some better effort is being put forth this time.

jrhwdw

Epcot Ever After....Im kidding but,,something generic like that wouldn't surprise me. Except its sounding like some better effort is being put forth this time.
I would mind an Epcot Focused HEA.........It did wonders for MK....

Or a RDCT Style Show with more Effects than EF.

Please know I'm NOT asking for IP to stay in WSL!!!!!!! But those 2 two Castle Shows were done so brilliantly, it could be done in WSL, with the right focus of course!!!

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The problem is those that do care are a small amount of their guests. Your average guest doesn't care.
Exactly. Give them whizz bangs and they’ll be happy. Give those who care more, should they want to find it.

Much like riding BTM because it’s a “coaster”. Or you can dig deeper and understand the backstory and what every area represents. Especially BTM Paris - it can be enjoyed on multiple levels from most shallow to very deep.

Jrb1979

Exactly. Give them whizz bangs and they’ll be happy. Give those who care more, should they want to find it.

Much like riding BTM because it’s a “coaster”. Or you can dig deeper and understand the backstory and what every area represents. Especially BTM Paris - it can be enjoyed on multiple levels from most shallow to very deep.
That costs money and with what they announced for D13 they aren't looking to spend money.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

EPCOT Forever expected to return to Walt Disney World for a third time​

Epcot-Forever_Full_42655.jpg

trainplane3

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I predict a fast breakdown of harmonious, maybe a week downtime and having a limited run of Reflections of Earth Disney would love to hold the crowds while making a financial cutback.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom