Cosmic Rewind has 2 flights of stars at Exit how dumb

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Never do I remember any flights of stairs exiting a ride
https://.com/2022/08/guest-falls-injured-exit-stairs-cosmic-rewind/

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
You’re also technically walking up stairs exiting any theatre show/ride. CBJ, CoP, etc.

You also go up ramp leaving Space. Though technically not “stairs”. Same for Pirates and HM.

Would a moving walkway have made you feel better?

Last edited:

vikescaper

Last edited:

celluloid

Revenge of The Mummy to that list too.

That being said, those are quite a bit of stairs without much going on. It is probably the most industrial exit aside from Dinosaur which is overindustrialized to benefit the theme.

lazyboy97o

What would you have done differently?

BTW, I agree that having stairs at the exit may not have been the best option, especially for those who are dizzy after the ride. They probably should have found a way to put ramps in but I don’t know if it would have been possible with the space available.
The plans that were accidentally published showed a ramp.

eliza61nyc

wall-e-ss4.jpg

Soon to be a reality 😄
Now walking down the stairs are a problem?? (Not talking of those with medical issues)

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
What would you have done differently?

BTW, I agree that having stairs at the exit may not have been the best option, especially for those who are dizzy after the ride. They probably should have found a way to put ramps in but I don’t know if it would have been possible with the space available.
What I would have done differently? The same exit ramps or ground level exit they have done for every other ride lol. I don’t mind a flight of stairs but this is Disney if something can go wrong it will

eliza61nyc

I think it's more that being made to walk up a full flight of stairs and then down two immediately after riding a twisty, turny, dark, and disorienting ride is an odd operational choice.
You're Seriously saying that after riding a ride that walking up a flight of stairs is now considered "strenuous ".
Simply stand still for 30 seconds and for most the disorientation passes.

I think we're running out of stuff to be outraged about.

lazyboy97o

You're Seriously saying that after riding a ride that walking up a flight of stairs is now considered "strenuous ".
Simply stand still for 30 seconds and for most the disorientation passes.

I think we're running out of stuff to be outraged about.
Why make up a claim? Nobody said anything about it being strenuous. One walks down the stairs, not up. A person who is disoriented is just that, disoriented, which can make changing elevations more difficult, leading to slips and falls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom