The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Traffic lights that are horizontal can be more secure on horizontal pole from very gusty wind events and if a really tall truck drives by , the lesser chances of clipping the traffic light.
That makes perfect sense. Maybe in time to come, the lights up here might change over to horizontal; but I imagine if they wanted to do that, it would involve a lot of money to do so. So I doubt it would happen anytime soon, if it's even being considered at all.

wdwfan4ver

X2 and don't eat too much;)
Thanks. Took me less than 2 minutes to eat all of cheese on a stick after receiving it:). I can't help it, I was hungry and its in my dna.

What I ate at the fair was cinnamon roll, cheese on a stick, popcorn shrimp, and deep fried peanut butter cup. Deep fried peanut better cup is 2 deep fried peanut butter cups. I bought 7 pieces of fudge to take home. I used a $6.00 coupon.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

I pulled off the double ankle sprain by slipping on a small puddle Saturday. Today and tomorrow I'm staying double braced with plans to do very little
Dad twisted his knee on Wednesday. It bothered him yesterday also. As far as my dad's knees go, you might as well people them in bubble wrap and he does get arthritis at times in the knee area.

He uses a EVC for Disney due to how bad his knees are for WDW. What happened here is a senior citizen with bad knees and gets shots for his knees once in a while.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Dad twisted his knee on Wednesday. It bothered him yesterday also. As far as my dad's knees go, you might as well people them in bubble wrap and he does get arthritis at times in the knee area.

He uses a EVC for Disney due to how bad his knees are for WDW. What happened here is a senior citizen with bad knees and gets shots for his knees once in a while.
I'm so sorry to hear that:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom