Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Dear Prudence

I start work at Santa Monica College next week. I’m prepared for these questions. Might make me despise Avengers Campus even more, though.😂
AC looks legitimately like the community college campus I used to work at. There is a new science outpost building that looks exactly like one of the AC buildings, and the one at the CC looks infinitely better. :x

Californian Elitist

AC looks legitimately like the community college campus I used to work at. There is a new science outpost building that looks exactly like one of the AC buildings, and the one at the CC looks infinitely better. :x
I’m telling you! It looks exactly like a college campus. I’ll never understand this design choice for Marvel.
I mean, are we REALLY, though? You pay a kazillion dollars to get to parks where nothing is working and even brand new things look like absolute hot trash. I don't think that's being miserable, I think that's being realistic.
We are miserable in the sense that Disney continues to disappoint some of us, then making us come here to share our feelings lol. Lack of maintenance, charging extra fees for lines, lackluster attractions and lands, disappointing merchandise, etc. And we’re not supposed to complain? Lol I wouldn’t if Disney did better.

Again, their fault. Haha.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
No it should have it’s own thread. This is a reaction/ review thread for peoples opinions of the land. Not a never ending news stream of Meet n Greets. Don’t pick and choose when you want to follow the forum rules just because you like Marvel/ don’t mind the news. At least I’m consistent in not following the rules. 😀
And yet this thread has been FULL of non-reaction/review type stuff for almost 4 years. So why complain now just because you aren't interested in the M&G talk? I mean if you're going to be consistent in not following the rules then you have to accept that others will do the same. :p

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
For real this time?

Here is the video on Instagram -

It doesn't appear to have the telltale artifacts of the previous faked video.

It looks like it had two problems: The dummy didn't let go of the rope and the dummy didn't take any poses.

The rigid body then had the rope encircle it, thus shortening the throw and landing on the slats.

Looks like the slats were built to purposely break away for precisely such an occasion.

CaptinEO

To be honest I thought this would last maybe one or two months before it never returned. Surprised it was up for so long.

I remember the Jim Hill article about the Tinkerbell drone being tested that smashed into the ground and was on fire in front of guests and that lawyers killed further progressing the idea.

I’m amazed Disney legal is ok with launching a heavy animatronic into the air like this.

flynnibus

Premium Member
It doesn't appear to have the telltale artifacts of the previous faked video.

It looks like it had two problems: The dummy didn't let go of the rope and the dummy didn't take any poses.

The rigid body then had the rope encircle it, thus shortening the throw and landing on the slats.

Looks like the slats were built to purposely break away for precisely such an occasion.
looks like a loss of signal to things. probably bad wifi like Rise ;)

MarvelCharacterNerd

Lol

Honestly, I think @Mousertainment deserves the honor. What do you say pal? Can you create a dedicated Avengers Campus Meet n Greet thread and put me out of my misery?
I'd've been happy to do so (and I think it's a fine idea), but @MisterPenguin beat me to it. I'm happy to post updates there so the complaints can go on here without my cheerful interruptions proclaiming how much I enjoy the place. ;) :D

1654830167538.png

But I'll add that I've always appreciated @mickEblu that you and I can disagree on what appeals to us in the parks and still retain civil discourse, so thanks for that! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom