Trip Report Whose WDW Is It Anyway?

Welcome to Whose WDW Is It Anyway? Where the rules don't matter and the wait times are made up!

IMG_0026 (1).jpeg

WHO: The usual crew. Me (Bryan), my mom, and my friend A
WHEN: May 5th-8th
WHERE: Orbit One Vacation Villas on 192
WHY: I had two vacation days to burn before 5/20 and A couldn't wait until October to take another trip

I wasn't sure this trip was actually going to happen. We were stalking airfare waiting for something reasonable to come up and were having no luck finding airfare that didn't cost more than my AP. Finally, one morning a Spirit flight down early Thursday morning dropped significantly and we jumped on it. The flight home we booked on Frontier because they had the best time/price to maximize our park time.

I set my alarm for 3am (ugh) and summoned our Uber (my dad) and arrived at PHL a little after 4:30am for our 6:20am flight. Plenty of time, right?

Wrong!

Spirit bag drop was a $@#*-show to say the least. You had to cut through the ridiculously long to get to the kiosks to print out a luggage tag. Then, you had to get back through the line and find the end to wait to drop off your bag at the counter. There were at least three flights leaving around the same time and they only had two people working the counter. Two?!? If only there were some kind of system where they could know in advance when flights were scheduled and how many people bought tickets for those flights...

Fantasizing Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

The flight to MCO was the next one to leave so they pulled everyone for Orlando over to the side to drop bags in front of the other flights. Naturally, this caused mass confusion and some people (not us, thankfully) ended up further back in line than they started. There was one woman, I assume her name was Karen (no offense to any actual Karens out there), who started to lose her mind. I was shocked that I didn't hear...

Linda Karen GIF

Eventually, we made it through the Spirit check in process and went over to join the TSA line. A has TSA Precheck and wasn't checking a bag so he had already gone to the gate. The line for security was absolutely crazy! It stretched all the way back near baggage claim and nearly to the airport hotel that was across the street. The line was surprisingly fast moving and we only waited about 15-20 minutes to get through. I was prepared to removed my electronics and my shoes but the TSA agent said everything can stay in your bag and your shoes could stay on. I feel like every time I fly the rules are different and different at every airport, which is just one aspect of this trip that inspired the title.

We did not have time to sit down and eat before boarding, so we just grabbed bagels at the little convenience stand and took them on the plane with us. At some point, they must have changed our gate because there was a woman who got on our plane and was surprised to find someone sitting in her seat. Turns out, she was supposed to be on a flight to ATL that was now at another gate. I don't know how she was able to get past the gate agent and on to the wrong flight...

hmmm GIF

Our flight itself was uneventful, I watched the last episode of Moon Knight and then took a little nap and were arrived in MCO ahead of schedule. We had to wait for our ground crew to arrive for a bit. We must have snuck up on them because it is impossible to track an airplane and know exactly when it will arrive...

Baggage claim was equally as nightmare-ish. We waited close to an hour for our bags to come out on a different carousel than what we were told and what the signs said. We are always the party that gets stopped right at the CM almost every time. So it was no surprise that when the bags got jammed up in the carousel, that our bag was literally the next bag to come out after the log jam delay. Finally, with bag in hand, we trekked down about 5 escalators and up about 6 to get over to the rental car where A was waiting.

NEXT: Arriving at HS

lindawdw

Sorry it was such a crazy start with Spirit Airlines but glad you made it to MCO safely and had a fun day at WDW! Air travel is no longer fun. 🥴

BwlrBry212

Original Poster
DAY 2 -- MAY 6TH

I got a surprisingly good night of sleep and woke up before my alarm to head to Animal Kingdom.

IMG_1324.JPEG

I am always in awe of the Tree of Life. It is such an elaborate piece of art.

We decided to do the safari first before it got blazing hot and all of the animals were inactive. The wait was posted at 50 minutes and it was pretty accurate. We got held up a little bit waiting for a giraffic jam to break up but it was a nice safari and we got to see the youngest giraffe and both young rhinos, including the baby.

IMG_1325.JPEG
IMG_1326.JPEG
IMG_1327.JPEG
IMG_1328.JPEG

The one bending down is the youngest on the safari at about 1 1/2 years old and a short 7ft tall.

IMG_1329.JPEG

The baby is standing next to his mom on the right side of the photo and the next youngest is laying to its left.

IMG_1330.JPEG

IMG_1332.JPEG

After the safari, we walked through the Gorilla Falls trail. Most of the gorillas were not very active and were sitting in the shade towards the back of the enclosure. One of the younger males, was the only one milling about tossing a stick on his back and looking for food.

We completed the trail and grabbed some Mickey pretzels from the stand outside of the safari for breakfast. We finished eating and hopped on the Wildlife Express to Rafiki's Planet Watch. My mom was bummed to see that there was a vet procedure earlier that morning that we missed. But, we did spend some time in the petting zoo. My goat friend Mushu was up to no good and trying to eat people's shorts. He came right up to me and just leaned against my leg to let me pet him but I was the only person whose shorts he didn't go after. I think that means we are best buds. I also overheard that one of the pigs in the petting zoo, whose name was Charlotte, was the inspiration for Pua in Moana and that the animators came out to AK to draw her.

We rode back to Africa and continued over towards Asia and the tiger trail. It was so stinking hot out that we entertained the idea of riding Kali River Rapids but it was a 40 minute wait and none of us wanted to walk around in wet shoes.

The trail was pretty much a complete bust. The tigers were not out because they were working on their habitat and while going through the bird section, I got 💩-ed on...

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

Thankfully, it was only a little bit and I had a bottle of water and was able to clean it up pretty good once we finished the trail. I was just mad because it was the first time I had worn that shirt.

After trail #2 (see what I did there?), A and I took advantage of the single rider line of EE. I am so glad that it was back open after being down for refurb on my last trip. I love this ride.

We danced with the yeti and then made our way to our time rover to ride Dinosaur. A and I both noticed that some of the animatronics were not moving but it was still a fun ride.

We were done with what we wanted to accomplish at AK so we went towards the front of the park. A decided to wander through the stores on the way out. I am glad that he did because I finally found the 50th Anniversary polo shirt that I had been looking for since October in my size! I snatched it up!

My mom just bought a new car and needed a new keychain. I was looking though the display and came across this beauty that somehow made it past the Disney censors...

IMG_1333.JPEG

I know what they were going for but, I mean... There are no words...

We got a great laugh out of that on our walk back to the car to hop over to Epcot.

Next: F&G booths and a resort visit

fractal

DAY 2 -- MAY 6TH

I got a surprisingly good night of sleep and woke up before my alarm to head to Animal Kingdom.

View attachment 638844

We decided to do the safari first before it got blazing hot and all of the animals were inactive. The wait was posted at 50 minutes and it was pretty accurate. We got held up a little bit waiting for a giraffic jam to break up but it was a nice safari and we got to see the youngest giraffe and both young rhinos, including the baby.

View attachment 638845View attachment 638846View attachment 638847View attachment 638848
The one bending down is the youngest on the safari at about 1 1/2 years old and a short 7ft tall.

View attachment 638849
The baby is standing next to his mom on the right side of the photo and the next youngest is laying to its left.

View attachment 638850

View attachment 638851

After the safari, we walked through the Gorilla Falls trail. Most of the gorillas were not very active and were sitting in the shade towards the back of the enclosure. One of the younger males, was the only one milling about tossing a stick on his back and looking for food.

We completed the trail and grabbed some Mickey pretzels from the stand outside of the safari for breakfast. We finished eating and hopped on the Wildlife Express to Rafiki's Planet Watch. My mom was bummed to see that there was a vet procedure earlier that morning that we missed. But, we did spend some time in the petting zoo. My goat friend Mushu was up to no good and trying to eat people's shorts. He came right up to me and just leaned against my leg to let me pet him but I was the only person whose shorts he didn't go after. I think that means we are best buds. I also overheard that one of the pigs in the petting zoo, whose name was Charlotte, was the inspiration for Pua in Moana and that the animators came out to AK to draw her.

We rode back to Africa and continued over towards Asia and the tiger trail. It was so stinking hot out that we entertained the idea of riding Kali River Rapids but it was a 40 minute wait and none of us wanted to walk around in wet shoes.

The trail was pretty much a complete bust. The tigers were not out because they were working on their habitat and while going through the bird section, I got 💩-ed on...

Thankfully, it was only a little bit and I had a bottle of water and was able to clean it up pretty good once we finished the trail. I was just mad because it was the first time I had worn that shirt.

After trail #2 (see what I did there?), A and I took advantage of the single rider line of EE. I am so glad that it was back open after being down for refurb on my last trip. I love this ride.

We danced with the yeti and then made our way to our time rover to ride Dinosaur. A and I both noticed that some of the animatronics were not moving but it was still a fun ride.

We were done with what we wanted to accomplish at AK so we went towards the front of the park. A decided to wander through the stores on the way out. I am glad that he did because I finally found the 50th Anniversary polo shirt that I had been looking for since October in my size! I snatched it up!

My mom just bought a new car and needed a new keychain. I was looking though the display and came across this beauty that somehow made it past the Disney censors...

View attachment 638852

We got a great laugh out of that on our walk back to the car to hop over to Epcot.

Great update - Maybe the bird was trying to even things up for not getting your shorts eaten!

LOL on keychains!

BwlrBry212

Original Poster
DAY 2 CONTINUED -- MAY 6TH

We parked at Epcot and sat in the car for a while with the A/C blasting to relax and cool off some more before heading back out into the crazy heat. You know it is bad when they were talking about potential record high temps on the news in Florida.

IMG_1334.JPEG

I love how empty the front of the park is during the late afternoon hours.

Spaceship Earth was a walk on so we started with that.

We did our due diligence and thanked the Phoenicians before heading back to WS for some appetizers before our ADR.

Our first stop was the Mexico booth.

IMG_1335.JPEG

Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle chicken in a corn tortilla with mole negro, avocado mousse, crema Mexicana, and queso fresco

This was more taco than enchilada but it was very flavorful, fresh out of the kitchen and the perfect mix of sweet and spicy from the mole sauce. I highly recommend it! It also paired well with the Mexican beer at the booth as well.

We continued around the lagoon and eventually landed in America for another bite and drink before we left the park for dinner.

IMG_1336.JPEG

House-made Boudin Bites featuring BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain White Rice

This was different than the last time I had this dish. Last time, it was one boudin ball and then sliced boudin in sausage form. These were a little bit on the dry side but the mustard sauce on top was very good and helped with the dryness. I am not sure why they needed to serve fried rice balls on top of more rice but I guess they needed to honor the Uncle Ben's sponsorship. I also grabbed a Ghost in the Machine DIPA which is hands down my favorite beer from any festival. Both the beer and the boudin were appropriate considering our dinner destination.

We completed the loop and then made out way to the front of the park to catch a bus to our ADR at Boatwrights. It was a combined Riverside/FQ bus so it was very crowded and we did not get a seat. Also, FQ was the first stop and the stop closest to Boatwrights was the last stop so it was a long time to spend on a super crowded bus.

We were seated right away but it took a while before our server came over to take our drink order. He returned with some cornbread and I decided to order the Nashville Hot Chicken. I was tempted by the All-You-Can-Eat platter but it was too hot to stuff myself. Our food came out pretty quickly, most of it at least. The food runner delivered the two other meals and asked me if I wasn't eating anything. I told her that I ordered the chicken and she said that she didn't see it back there but would go check. Our server came back and apologized and blamed the touchscreen computer for the mistake. My food came out shortly afterwards and it was kinda disappointing. It tasted good but it was a fairly small piece of chicken with a huge dish of baked beans and a large pile of greens. It wasn't even worth me taking a picture of it. The table next to us had the platter and I definitely had FOMO for not ordering it. We didn't see our server for the entire time we were eating and sat there with empty glasses. Eventually he came over to clear plates and bring the check. It always makes me laugh when an inattentive server is suddenly very prompt when money is involved. Boatwrights was a favorite of ours in the past but this most recent visit did not live up to expectations. It might be a little while before we come back.

We went out to the bus stop to catch a ride back to Epcot. The wait time on the board was about 25 minutes to the next bus but in about 10 minutes a charter bus pulled up with a sign in the window that said Epcot so we hopped on and had almost Shirley status back to Epcot.

Next: Closing out our night at Epcot

macefamily

DAY 2 -- MAY 6TH

View attachment 638844

View attachment 638845View attachment 638846View attachment 638847View attachment 638848

View attachment 638849

View attachment 638850

View attachment 638851

View attachment 638852

Hey getting pooped on is good luck. I've been crapped on while walking from MK parking lot and while walking in the park. (might I point out this is from birds only) Can't tell you the amount of times the seagulls at Wildwood unloaded on me.....has to be at least a half dozen times....

BwlrBry212

Original Poster
Hey getting pooped on is good luck. I've been crapped on while walking from MK parking lot and while walking in the park. (might I point out this is from birds only) Can't tell you the amount of times the seagulls at Wildwood unloaded on me.....has to be at least a half dozen times....
I remember sitting on the beach down there back when I was in HS and all of us got hit by a seagull that bombed our legs like it was a fighter jet.

BwlrBry212

Original Poster

We arrived back at Epcot and went straight back to WS. On the way, there were random fireworks coming from an unexpected direction. There was some kind of preview event at Guardians of the Galaxy that was going on that night. We got to see a few more fireworks and some pyrotechnics on our stroll. Nice bonus. The next morning we saw that Josh D'Amaro (yay!) and JoJo Siwa (boo!) were among the guests at the event.

Along the main bridge to WS, there was a CM that was handing out lavender seeds for free.

Free?!? In WDW?!? Sign me up!

We hung a right at the end of the bridge and went past the skeleton on Starbucks past towards Canada. I am wondering if the old Starbucks might get converted into a festival booth in the future or if they will just tear it down.

We skipped dessert at Boatwrights so we opted for a sweet treat when we got to France.

IMG_1337.JPEG

Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel and La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, orange vodka, and liqueur with white and red cranberry juice

I remember having this in the past and was a little underwhelmed by it but this year it was waaaay better. The top had a nice crunch from the sugar and there was the perfect ratio of cream to dough. 🤌

And of course, you can never go wrong with a French slushie drink!

We kept going around the world enjoying the nice breeze and the fact that the sun was finally going down and things were cooling off a bit. I believe that we walked around the department store in Japan for a little while and then continued to America. It was almost time for the last Blood, Sweat, and Tears set for the night so we grabbed a beer and found a seat to watch the show.

I was not super familiar with their music. I knew that I knew at least one song. I was pleasantly surprised that I knew 3 of the 5 or 6 songs that they played. They were pretty good and the crowd was enthusiastic. The thing that I found funny was that not a single person that was on the stage was even alive when Blood, Sweat, and Tears was around the first time. Apparently, they just keep replacing members. The current lead singer was actually a contestant on The Voice a few years ago but didn't make it too far. He did have a good voice though.

After the show, we decided to call it quits because the heat had kicked our butts and we were all exhausted. Plus, we had park reservations for Epcot again in the morning.

I couldn't resist grabbing an order of my favorite sweet treat from past festivals.

IMG_1338.JPEG

Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with cream cheese frosting and candied bacon

You get three of these delicious fried nuggets of perfection. I devoured one of them before I remembered to take a picture. They are so delicious and I wish that I had an order of them right now. The bacon added a nice touch of saltiness and the filling inside gave even more cinnamon flavor. Highly recommended!!!

NEXT: A morning at Epcot and a mad dash to brunch

fractal

We arrived back at Epcot and went straight back to WS. On the way, there were random fireworks coming from an unexpected direction. There was some kind of preview event at Guardians of the Galaxy that was going on that night. We got to see a few more fireworks and some pyrotechnics on our stroll. Nice bonus. The next morning we saw that Josh D'Amaro (yay!) and JoJo Siwa (boo!) were among the guests at the event.

Along the main bridge to WS, there was a CM that was handing out lavender seeds for free.

Free?!? In WDW?!? Sign me up!

We hung a right at the end of the bridge and went past the skeleton on Starbucks past towards Canada. I am wondering if the old Starbucks might get converted into a festival booth in the future or if they will just tear it down.

We skipped dessert at Boatwrights so we opted for a sweet treat when we got to France.

View attachment 640781

Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel and La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, orange vodka, and liqueur with white and red cranberry juice

I remember having this in the past and was a little underwhelmed by it but this year it was waaaay better. The top had a nice crunch from the sugar and there was the perfect ratio of cream to dough. 🤌

And of course, you can never go wrong with a French slushie drink!

We kept going around the world enjoying the nice breeze and the fact that the sun was finally going down and things were cooling off a bit. I believe that we walked around the department store in Japan for a little while and then continued to America. It was almost time for the last Blood, Sweat, and Tears set for the night so we grabbed a beer and found a seat to watch the show.

I was not super familiar with their music. I knew that I knew at least one song. I was pleasantly surprised that I knew 3 of the 5 or 6 songs that they played. They were pretty good and the crowd was enthusiastic. The thing that I found funny was that not a single person that was on the stage was even alive when Blood, Sweat, and Tears was around the first time. Apparently, they just keep replacing members. The current lead singer was actually a contestant on The Voice a few years ago but didn't make it too far. He did have a good voice though.

After the show, we decided to call it quits because the heat had kicked our butts and we were all exhausted. Plus, we had park reservations for Epcot again in the morning.

I couldn't resist grabbing an order of my favorite sweet treat from past festivals.

View attachment 640780

Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with cream cheese frosting and candied bacon

You get three of these delicious fried nuggets of perfection. I devoured one of them before I remembered to take a picture. They are so delicious and I wish that I had an order of them right now. The bacon added a nice touch of saltiness and the filling inside gave even more cinnamon flavor. Highly recommended!!!

NEXT: A morning at Epcot and a mad dash to brunch

Didn't know Blood Sweat & Shears was back - we saw them at DHS back in 2011 and loved the show.

DSC01854-X3.jpg

pkkurz

Didn't know Blood Sweat & Shears was back - we saw them at DHS back in 2011 and loved the show.

DSC01854-X3.jpg
No, the real Blood,Sweat & Tears was featured at the Garden Rocks Concert series for F&G. I wish Mulch, Sweat & Shears was back. 😞

Last edited:

BwlrBry212

Original Poster
DAY 3 -- MAY 7TH

It felt like we just left and we are back at Epcot again in the morning. We actually wanted to switch this day to MK because we had an ADR in the park that night for dinner and wanted to be extra careful and make sure we could get in just in case they turned off park hopping. But when we tried to switch, MK park passes were sold out for APs so we had to stick with it and hope for the best.

We checked wait times when we were walking in and were shocked to see that Ratatouille only had a 10 minute wait posted. We decided to make a beeline for France in hopes of getting there before it skyrocketed.

I did pause briefly to take a picture of one of the topiaries in the daylight.

IMG_1340.JPEG

We usually passed this one on our way out for the night and for some reason (probably $$$) the majority of the topiaries are very poorly lit at night. I just love the little details on this one like the hula hoop border and the barrel of monkeys pieces hanging in the trees.

We made it to "new" France and the wait time was still posted at 10 minutes so we jumped at the chance. We didn't stop until this point.

IMG_1341.JPEG

The wait was slightly longer than 10 minutes but I can't complain about a super short standby line at the newest ride in the park. They had recently changed the park hours to open at 8:30am and my theory is that they did not adjust the start time of Genie minus and LL windows so it was solely standby at that time.

The wait time for Frozen was only 20 minutes when we were done with the Rat so that was our next destination. We made the mistake of continuing the counterclockwise trip around WS instead of backtracking and approaching Norway from the Mexico side. By the time we got there the wait time had jumped up to 30 minutes. We had a brunch ADR at Homecomin' in a little over and hour so if the time was accurate we would still be in good shape. We took the gamble and got in line.

If you've been playing along with this TR so far, I am sure you can guess what happened next. That 30 minute wait was definitely made up and was more like 45-50 minutes. This meant that we had less than 30 minutes to make it from Epcot to DS to be on time for our ADR.

Our original plan was to go out through the IG to one of the resorts and take the DS bus. That plan was thrown out the window at this point. We had to hoof it all the way to the front of the park now to get the car and drive over to DS. We had a little trouble finding a spot but once we did, I power walked my way to Homecomin' to check us in. We ended up only being about 10 minutes late which wasn't the end of the world. We waited a little bit for our table to be ready and soon enough I was in my Southern glory.

IMG_1342.JPEG

Hallelujah Biscuit -- Cheddar Drop Biscuit, pimento cheese, Chef Art’s famous fried chicken, pecan-smoked bacon, and sawmill gravy with a side of cheesy grits.

I order this every time we come here for brunch because it is so darn good! It has a little bit of everything and it all melts together into a delicious meal. You get different notes depending on the combination of things you get in each bite. The grits are the creamiest and cheesiest grits I have ever had in my life. You could see the butter pooling up in the bottom of the dish. Sooooo goooood!

The manager came over at the end of the meal to take off our AP discount. I was wearing a Phillies hat and he started talking about the terrible game the night before where my Phillies blew a 7-1 lead in the 9th inning to lose to the Mets (YUCK!). He brought back the check and said he couldn't offer us the AP discount but that he gave us a 10% "sorry about that game" discount. It was a fun interaction.

NEXT: Back to Epcot and a night at MK with a royal dinner date

rshell68

DAY 3 -- MAY 7TH

The manager came over at the end of the meal to take off our AP discount. I was wearing a Phillies hat and he started talking about the terrible game the night before where my Phillies blew a 7-1 lead in the 9th inning to lose to the Mets (YUCK!). He brought back the check and said he couldn't offer us the AP discount but that he gave us a 10% "sorry about that game" discount. It was a fun interaction.

NEXT: Back to Epcot and a night at MK with a royal dinner date
Ny Mets Sport GIF by New York Mets

(Sorry I couldn't resist-LGM)

BwlrBry212

Original Poster
DAY 3 CONTINUED -- MAY 7TH

We still had time until we could park hop so we decided to go back to Epcot for a little bit before making our way over to MK for the rest of the day. We parked at the TTC and took the monorail back to Epcot so that way we didn't need to move the car again.

It was another hot day so we wandered though the Mouse Gear replacement but didn't make any purchases. The heat was bothering my mom so A and I did a WS lap while she checked out the seating and A/C in Connections Cafe.

I had no interest in eating anything but somehow A still had an appetite. He stopped at the Canada booth for the scallops so I decided on a beer flight.

IMG_1343.JPEG

The first beer (left) was a very basic beer that was fairly boring. It was a gluten free beer so I suppose if I needed to stick to a gluten free diet that this beer would be acceptable.

The middle beer had a very light fruit flavor despite its color. I always get a little disappointed when a beer is advertised as having a certain flavor and it is barely noticeable.

The last beer (right) was my favorite of the bunch. It was an odd choice of a flavor combo with apricot and maple but it actually went together really well and it was refreshing on a hot day.

We moved on and went through the shops in UK and France seeing if there were any new or interesting options. Again, no purchases were made. Eventually, we found ourselves in America. It was Kentucky Derby Day so we were pretty much required to get frozen mint juleps at the bar outside of Regal Eagle.

IMG_1344.JPEG

This was my first mint julep and I have to say that it was very tasty. It was kind of like a mojito but made with bourbon instead of rum. My only complaint is that half way through the stupid paper straw basically disintegrated and made it very hard to drink. I get and support the idea of being green and reducing plastic waste but I think that the agave straws offered at other places are a much more user friendly option.

A and I walked through the stores in China. We always like checking out the weird flavors of potato chips that they have there. One of them was Numb and Spicy Hot Pot. I had to laugh at A because he kept asking me what numb was and I kept just saying "it's numb, like the word numb." He was thinking that it was some kind of spice or herb. Eventually, he got it and we got a good chuckle out of it. He was tempted to buy them because it had Szechuan peppercorn which has an effect similar to his beloved foam on the Fuzzy Tauntaun at Oga's.

There was no line a the booth in China which has my favorite crab and cream cheese wontons but I did not think that eating those on the heels of a mint julep would have been the best flavor pairing. 🤮

It was starting to get pretty crowded so I texted my mom to tell her to meet us at the front of the park so we could head over to MK. We did stop on the way for A to grab a 50th Anniversary Skyliner Popcorn Bucket since he could put it in the car when we got back to the TTC and not have to carry it around all day.

NEXT: A MK evening

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom