Are park reservations going away?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Park hopping behavior is extremely predictable. On any given day, roughly X% of people leave Animal Kingdom and go to Epcot, and the numbers don't fluctuate all that much. Park hopping is not a barrier to their predictive analytics.
Correct…but transferring those people each day may mean that there are 10 fewer people needed at Dak between 2-3 and 10 more needed at Epcot between 5-6…

And we can’t have that 😉

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It really is and noon-2 pm are pretty darn miserable in any park because people have “no choice but to stay” I feel like in the before times peak hopping time was 12-5 which allowed for a certain amount of guests to be in transit and thus out of queues during that time. They’ve condensed it and made those two hours miserable.
I was told by a pretty high up park manager that it’s the reason that the parks feel much more crowded than they ever have in the past…”restricted” or not.

Disstevefan1

Park pass reservations will definitely go away.
What I mean to say is FREE park pass reservations will definitely go away.
It's only a matter of time before we are paying for park pass reservations.
Its a page right out of the Disney playbook.

Ya know all that FREE transportation around WDW..... it's only a matter of time...

correcaminos

Ya know all that FREE transportation around WDW..... it's only a matter of time...
Pfft. Being DVC I know we already pay for it. I guess if they do charge we'll be lucky again. They cannot double dip and charge us twice.

correcaminos

yeah, that's what DVC'ers said about ME... and luggage check... And, we know how that turned out.
Not sure I follow you. ME was in our transportation fees so we were paying it though it likely was not a big fee. When it went away we were no longer charged for that but other fees like rise in salaries hid it. If they had kept ME and just charged per person then it would have been double dipping. They never double dipped on that. In fact I am glad ME is gone. I was tired of paying for something I hated and never used as little amount as it was.

I do not recall one DVC member saying they couldn't remove a service.

But like parking they cannot charge us a nightly fee and then get us again with MFs. That's why we do not pay parking if at a DVC resort on on points.

So next time how about not being rude and laughing when you clearly are missing what I was saying.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
there will be a drawback in travel under non-restricted conditions and they will have to fight to keep park ressies. Just let it play out and see where we’re at?

2600loop

Did you purchase your it’s a small world transportation pass yet, better hurry thanks to cutbacks those busses are selling out fast

ToTBellHop

You already pay more for desirable days…you either get day tickets priced for the specific dates or pay a set amount for an AP based upon dates you want or need. I don’t personally see them charging an extra $20 for tickets valid a peak date and then even more to actually use the tickets. You already paid for those dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom