The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Saturday isn't going to be a great for weather. It's going to be mid 50s with rain.

The good news is I'll be inside for a good amount of the day on Saturday at this event:
https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/event-map/

As far the 3rd floor having movie car creations, I know there is going to be 2 or 3 movie vehicles at least. In the past, the Midwest gaming Classic had Ghostbusters movie vehicle, the Delorean from Back to the Future, and 2 Jurassic park vehicles including 1 jeep.
I saw bunch of movie car creations on the third floor. There were 2 new ones this year. The 2 new creations were a Knight Rider car, and Mirthmobile- Wayne's World car.

Vendor Hall had a bunch of stuff. It had Video games, computer games, card games, board games, table top games,toys, art, video game crafts, vinyl records, and VHS tapes. Vendor Hall did have a good amount of Lego stuff including some Lego Star Wars sets including a Darth Vader set.

The arcade and pinball games are not going to be sold till tomorrow.

I didn't get any food there. Most stuff was stuff that I don't eat. I ate pizza after coming home. The pizza was sausage, cheese and peperoni.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom