Disney plans to build a massive dynamic art installation on International Drive

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Sorry I was mistaken on location
Let the carnage begin!

Here's a visual from Google Earth - the garage in question is in the upper left.

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 10.27.35 PM.png

Anteater

Thank you, I thought it was the other side. Love the city fathers for embracing the art installations in the area

All the mornings I made that left to hit the Dr. Phillips KeKe's before Universal..... I never really looked right
Don't look too hard and get neck strain! Not sure why they chose this building; it'll be easier to see from International Dr. But, there's a Chuy's across the street. So, you can get a table near the window and enjoy the "art installation".

Obobru

Amazing screens with videos look like they are popping out of the screen are the future of high end adverting screens so what does Disney have installed, a wavy screen. This thing could have been something so much better.

Bocabear

The entire idea is a gigantic waste of money that will bring back zero ROI...they do not need to tell people on International Drive that Disney is down the road.. That million plus could have been spent in ways that would add to the guest satisfaction at the parks...rather than something off-campus that no one cares about.

some other guy

The entire idea is a gigantic waste of money that will bring back zero ROI...they do not need to tell people on International Drive that Disney is down the road.. That million plus could have been spent in ways that would add to the guest satisfaction at the parks...rather than something off-campus that no one cares about.
yeah I can't see how newer bigger billboard will actually result in more money
if you're a local you've got your mind made up whatever ways, if you're a tourist in town and on I-4 then you're already locked into your motel

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom