Return to normality tracker

castlecake2.0

I have heard something different than that but that is also interesting and both things could be true. What do you mean by “at the frozen sing along”? Like they’re performing outside of it?
That they’re performing as the hosts for the show right now. Was wondering if they got placed there to keep them on staff until there’s enough people to bring citizens back? But just speculation on my part.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
That they’re performing as the hosts for the show right now. Was wondering if they got placed there to keep them on staff until there’s enough people to bring citizens back? But just speculation on my part.
Performers being trained in and working at multiple venues is not at all uncommon at WDW.

IanDLBZF

FWIW, We ate at Whispering Canyon last week and it was first day they had brought back the wooden pony rides around the restaurant. They also were doing the “ketchup” schtick, and we had a great all-restaurant sing a long to “I’m a Little Teapot”.
I noticed the same thing as well.

mattpeto

Meet and Greets are back! I have removed the Sightings penalty that was associated with in the Disney Comeback Index.

Believe it or not, we are still missing nearly half of the original M&Gs overall from March 2020. Hopefully they start to slowly trickle back like Disney indicated as a phased-approach (Launch Bay anyone?)

The Disney Comeback Index is up to 83.99%.

TikibirdLand

Meet and Greets are back! I have removed the Sightings penalty that was associated with in the Disney Comeback Index.

Believe it or not, we are still missing nearly half of the original M&Gs overall from March 2020. Hopefully they start to slowly trickle back like Disney indicated as a phased-approach (Launch Bay anyone?)

The Disney Comeback Index is up to 83.99%.
And, strangely, the prices are too. So, a win for EVERYONE!

Gran Fiesta

I have been hearing from people that there is still plexiglass in some queue lines like the Three Calleberos and Rise in some sections. Can someone make a removal watch thread or a list of all the places in this thread that still have plexiglass? @wdwmagic @ToTBellHop
It's crazy that they still have it up in some places and I was just wondering where they still have it up. Also, is that affecting your comeback index? @mattpeto

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I have been hearing from people that there is still plexiglass in some queue lines like the Three Calleberos and Rise in some sections. Can someone make a removal watch thread or a list of all the places in this thread that still have plexiglass? @wdwmagic @ToTBellHop
It's crazy that they still have it up in some places and I was just wondering where they still have it up. Also, is that affecting your comeback index? @mattpeto
I might be wrong but I don't think they're CHOOSING to leave it up anywhere, it's just where they haven't gotten to yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom