News Expedition Everest refurbishment in 2022

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
This! Put up a security camera and throw these people out. Rude guests are the main reason why I lost interest in Disney. If Disney can be so aggressive about nabbing shoplifters, they can be just as aggressive about protecting their parks and guests.
What about some high-power fans to simulate the extreme winds up in the Himalayas? Literally blow the problem away.

That and improving the track flip speed so the train doesn't pause for so long at the top. Perhaps that's part of the "ride control improvements".

doctornick

Makes zero sense to me that this will NOT be included as an IAS.
Huh? I think it’s crazy that it was IAS to begin with. They need to have more rides on regular Genie+ to make that worthwhile. It’s so weird that they only gad one IAS ride at DL from the start when that park has massive ride capacity while they were forcing 2 rides into the program at every WDW park where the parks have insufficient capacity.

Everest on G+ makes it a good bit more valuable for DAK.

drizgirl

Huh? I think it’s crazy that it was IAS to begin with. They need to have more rides on regular Genie+ to make that worthwhile. It’s so weird that they only gad one IAS ride at DL from the start when that park has massive ride capacity while they were forcing 2 rides into the program at every WDW park where the parks have insufficient capacity.

They probably want at least one attraction on there the entire family can ride. Entire family=more fees collected.

Purduevian

DLR also has so many less rides on G+
DL: Autopia, Thunder, Buzz, HM, Indy, small world, Matterhorn, MFSR, Roger Rabbit, Space, Splash, Star tours
CA: Goofy, Grizzly, Guardians, Incredicoaster, Monsters Inc, Soarin, TSMM

WDW equivalent rides that do NOT have G+ at DLR: Dumbo, Jungle, Mad Tea, Philharmagic, Peter Pan, Pirates, Pooh, Mermaid, Alien, Disney Jr.

natatomic

This! Put up a security camera and throw these people out. Rude guests are the main reason why I lost interest in Disney. If Disney can be so aggressive about nabbing shoplifters, they can be just as aggressive about protecting their parks and guests.
Wait, when did Disney get aggressive about nabbing shoplifters? In the 11 years I was there, no one was allowed to say anything to anyone seen shoplifting.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Well apparently, they were really ahead of schedule and opened half a day early.

It was open for about half an hour - down now!

B5C0D3A8-996E-440D-8535-DFE126D4A6BD.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom