D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Dr.GrantSeeker

Does anyone know when the Imagination and Spaceship Earth will ship? I ordered a Lithograph in addition to the large 24x36 Imagination and SSE all 3 posters were given the same tracking number and my litho was delivered today and now it says all 3 posters have arrived. Which they have not. Do I need to worry or has Cyclops not even began to make these yet?

trainplane3

Does anyone know when the Imagination and Spaceship Earth will ship? I ordered a Lithograph in addition to the large 24x36 Imagination and SSE all 3 posters were given the same tracking number and my litho was delivered today and now it says all 3 posters have arrived. Which they have not. Do I need to worry or has Cyclops not even began to make these yet?
Considering Imagination and SSE have been taken off of SD as of like 2 days ago, production should start soon. I'd expect everyone to receive theirs mid-February at the earliest but this is also without knowing how many they have to make.

runnsally

Tangentially related...anyone know if there is an offical "Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022" print? I really like the first three (2017-2019).

projectgamma

Funny you should say that...I was just given an update. Shocked how quickly they're turning these around.
That's good to hear!! For a moment I thought they had made a mistake and sent it too soon. I too assumed they would be sent out way later since shopdisney kept them up so long. I need good news right now. Too many questionable life changes, for the worst, happened in the beginning of the month. I am looking forward to seeing how it looks with all the metallic improvements.

kunjiklub

This showed up at my doorstep today. No prior shipment notification, no label of the item inside on the tube. Best surprise in a long time for me. I hope everyone gets theirs soon.

20220116_013709752_iOSjpg.jpg
20220116_013243321_iOSjpg.jpg
20220116_013502499_iOSjpg.jpg

trainplane3

DCLcruiser

I think Imagination is shipping very soon. This morning I got an email about my credit card on file for the purchase (must have expired). They don't charge you until it's ready to go.

Figment82

I think Imagination is shipping very soon. This morning I got an email about my credit card on file for the purchase (must have expired). They don't charge you until it's ready to go.
I received a similar email (problem with payment). Just spoke with the nicest CM at shopDisney and he processed the new payment and sent it over to the billing department. Said it should ship within 1-2 weeks. He commented that it was a beautiful poster, so he understood why I definitely wanted to make sure the payment went through. 😂

FigmentFan82

yes, just had to call to re-give payment info. CM was very nice, she said prob since so much time had passed since the initial purchase that the payment hold had expired. Got it all sorted out. Can't wait to get these last 2

DCLcruiser

I received a similar email (problem with payment). Just spoke with the nicest CM at shopDisney and he processed the new payment and sent it over to the billing department. Said it should ship within 1-2 weeks. He commented that it was a beautiful poster, so he understood why I definitely wanted to make sure the payment went through. 😂
I think we had the same guy.

DreamFinder1983

I really hope they decide doing another run of these bigger metallic ink serigraphs this year… it stinks that the series can’t be completed in this same format. I’d have loved Universe of Energy, World of Motion, and maybe even the Millennium Celebration one. Really having all of them would be awesome.

I was able to find the Moana one in this style on eBay for an alright price… but that was the only one I’ve been able to find so far of the first few I’m missing. I’m still missing The Land, Soarin’ and The Living Seas and I think it’s gonna be pretty impossible to see those pop up. :\

trainplane3

I really hope they decide doing another run of these bigger metallic ink serigraphs this year… it stinks that the series can’t be completed in this same format. I’d have loved Universe of Energy, World of Motion, and maybe even the Millennium Celebration one. Really having all of them would be awesome.

I was able to find the Moana one in this style on eBay for an alright price… but that was the only one I’ve been able to find so far of the first few I’m missing. I’m still missing The Land, Soarin’ and The Living Seas and I think it’s gonna be pretty impossible to see those pop up. :\
As far as I know, the run is done.
I'll agree it sucks we didn't get the full series but it's really a case of "it's better then nothing". The want to do more is there but it's not their call sadly.

For finding the ones you're missing, you could be out of luck. Initially resellers bought them (Moana and Soarin') thinking they'll be good to flip then learned since it's a open run, it didn't matter. So most that bought this run probably won't be selling unless they need space.

DoleWhipDrea

Disney finally took my $$$ for the Imagination poster a few days ago but it still says "In Progress" on shopDisney.

I just hope I get some sort of tracking for it...I'm paranoid of it getting stolen :/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom