D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Disney Dad 3000

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I remember a recommendation for a nice portfolio was posted in here a few times to hold the unframed posters, but it was normally on 2–3-month backorder. Been trying to locate that post in the thread, but have not been able to locate it via the search. Offhand anyone recall that or have it handy?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I remember a recommendation for a nice portfolio was posted in here a few times to hold the unframed posters, but it was normally on 2–3-month backorder. Been trying to locate that post in the thread, but have not been able to locate it via the search. Offhand anyone recall that or have it handy?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Just putting some feelers out there, but would anyone be interested in the the following original series prints I have?

World of Motion
Wonders of Life
Universe of Energy
Norway
Italy

I might need to unload a few :(

Captain Barbossa

Just putting some feelers out there, but would anyone be interested in the the following original series prints I have?

World of Motion
Wonders of Life
Universe of Energy
Norway
Italy

I might need to unload a few :(
I’d definitely be interested in the WoM print, but seeing how I haven’t even framed/hung up my Land print because I’ve run out of room, I probably shouldn’t take on any more lol. Hard to believe the fall 2020 shop Disney blood baths were 2 years ago. Talk about a crap shoot.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I’d definitely be interested in the WoM print, but seeing how I haven’t even framed/hung up my Land print because I’ve run out of room, I probably shouldn’t take on any more lol. Hard to believe the fall 2020 shop Disney blood baths were 2 years ago. Talk about a crap shoot.
You're right about that. It was nuts how you'd just have to wait to see if your poster showed up :joyfull:

trainplane3

You're right about that. It was nuts how you'd just have to wait to see if your poster showed up :joyfull:
What a fun time those were. Glad I was able to assist some on here as well.

The series was well received overall. But of course nothing else ever happened.

Edit:
Should probably point this little thing out from The Zach a few weeks ago:
1671668655134.png

Last edited:

Figments Friend

Not sure if this has already been mentioned here, but for those of you Epcot planning on attending the coming years’ Festival of The Arts ….listen up.

Epcot Poster Series artist Eric Tan will be attending his first FotA event.
I am assuming to sign prints of his work, so get em’ ready kids!

He sounds pretty excited to be taking part, so be sure to stop by and say hello.
Also be sure to tell him what a great job he did designing this series.
He will have a new poster design to share at the event…and it’s a beauty!

🙂

-

trainplane3

Time for a thread resurrection of epic proportions. Not sure where this came from but World Celebration poster.

Source: TheHorizoneer
Highly doubt this is real
Agreed. Lighting is off or lack of gradient? It's a heavy edit of the original poster. If Phil did it, it's still a fun piece and definitely the best fake poster yet so credit to him.

Nothing from Eric or Stacey either so fake is likely. I'm pretty sure there is no chance they do a new one for World Celebration since WDI seems done with the project as a whole.

FigmentFan82

To bring this thread back up a little more, as a collector of quite a few of these posters, have any of you other collectors done any significant re-sale or acquisition on the secondary market since release?

I've yet to frame any of my big ones, but have several of the smaller litho prints framed around my house

trainplane3

wonkabars7

To bring this thread back up a little more, as a collector of quite a few of these posters, have any of you other collectors done any significant re-sale or acquisition on the secondary market since release?

I've yet to frame any of my big ones, but have several of the smaller litho prints framed around my house
You mean the LE 18x27 line?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom