D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

Ordered mine! Thank you to everyone, especially @trainplane3, for the updates. The JII poster was the only one I wanted, so I’ve had to be pretty patient through this release cycle (well, if I had unlimited funds and wall space, it would’ve been more…).
Glad I could help!

Here's hoping these two are going to be smash hits like I expect they will be. Since these are on sale over a holiday, I'd expect them in peoples hands sometime in early to mid February. So everyone will have a while to wait before they can actually see them in person.

Figments Friend

In the process of ordering the 'Imagination' print....and have two codes for free shipping.

Question - Why am i not seeing free shipping, and only a 'shipping discount'...?

The two codes are the current 'SHIPMAGIC' code which is supposed to be free shipping for orders over $75, and the other a serialized coupon code i was given when my local Dizzy Store closed that also is supposed to be free shipping.

Any help or insights into this would be welcome, thanks.

:)

-

runnsally

In the process of ordering the 'Imagination' print....and have two codes for free shipping.

Question - Why am i not seeing free shipping, and only a 'shipping discount'...?

The two codes are the current 'SHIPMAGIC' code which is supposed to be free shipping for orders over $75, and the other a serialized coupon code i was given when my local Dizzy Store closed that also is supposed to be free shipping.

Any help or insights into this would be welcome, thanks.

-
Shipping different than handling?

Figments Friend

Shipping different than handling?

When i am on the checkout page, it shows $26 for shipping and handling.
When i apply either 'free shipping' discount code, it only shows a $11 'shipping discount'.

I would like to buy now, but find it odd that it seems like i am not getting 'free shipping' and only a 'discount'.

-

trainplane3

When i am on the checkout page, it shows $26 for shipping and handling.
When i apply either 'free shipping' discount code, it only shows a $11 'shipping discount'.

I would like to buy now, but find it odd that it seems like i am not getting 'free shipping' and only a 'discount'.

-
The handling thing has been a thing since these started. It drops the actual shipping cost but the handling part stays. It sucks but that's how it is.

You can wait a bit since we have another week before orders close and hope there's better discount codes.

trainplane3

A quick and speedy turn around for Illuminations:

zocnOl9.jpg

thunderclap8

I wasn't gonna jump at these, but Imagination was too powerful. What'll everyone have from the 24x36 set when all's said and done? I'm mostly proud of myself for restraint, with only 3:

• The Land
  • Living Seas
  • Imagination

trainplane3

I wasn't gonna jump at these, but Imagination was too powerful. What'll everyone have from the 24x36 set when all's said and done? I'm mostly proud of myself for restraint, with only 3:

• The Land
  • Living Seas
  • Imagination
I expected Imagination and SSE to break a lot of people. I went for all of them. I think Land and Seas are still two of my top ones but I expect these final two to beat them.

hopemax

So "in theory" they have reordered the serigraph. But since the item is removed from the website, the supervisor had to do it in a way that she can't actually verify that the order will proceed to Cyclops.

So now we might get 0, 1 or 2 posters and we have absolutely no clue which one it will be until the serigraphs come or don't come, whenever that will be. She upgraded to next day shipping, and didn't really seem to understand that these items are printed and sent out weeks later.
Final update. I got 2 posters. I never received a response from Cyclops. I don't know if my website feedback didn't go through or what. Now just waiting on Imagination (I was going to order full-size SE but opted to get the full-size ROE instead and litho-sized SE) and then will be done.

Figments Friend

Just ordered the 'Imagination' print.
Talk about last minute.....

Saved a whopping $12 with the little discount i had.
WOot....i will take what i can get.

Next task - finding a decent inexpensive frame to mount it in.
This will look nice on one small wall here at home.

Many thanks to everyone who over the past months has kept this thread updated and tipped some of us off in advance.
Also thanks to those who posted the many links to appropriate frames that can be used for this current run of prints.
A tip of the ol' Dreamfinder to ya'all !

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom