News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

THE Monorail Lime

Just a little Tibet, this will be updated, harmonious I mean, pyro, lighting ECT has issues are worked out. I know most here don’t like the show, but it’s nice to see them constantly working on it when it does have technical glitches

brettf22

Premium Member
Finally got to see Harmonious in person. While better in person, and a technological tour de force, it still struck me as a soulless Disney clip show.

At first, my wife was impressed by the show. But as we walked out of the park, she made a very adroit analogy. She liken Harmonious to one of those baby sensory stimulation videos, meant to distract, but not really provide anything substantial, and then be quickly forgotten. I have to agree.

Brer Oswald

Finally got to see Harmonious in person. While better in person, and a technological tour de force, it still struck me as a soulless Disney clip show.

At first, my wife was impressed by the show. But as we walked out of the park, she made a very adroit analogy. She liken Harmonious to one of those baby sensory stimulation videos, meant to distract, but not really provide anything substantial, and then be quickly forgotten. I have to agree.
That’s how I felt. Very pretty. I like the water effects and such. But there’s absolutely zero substance to the show. It’s a clip show featuring many of my least favourite Disney films/songs. Mid.

That’s how I felt. Very pretty. I like the water effects and such. But there’s absolutely zero substance to the show. It’s a clip show featuring many of my least favourite Disney films/songs. Mid.
This is exactly how I felt whenever I watch it. The show is a lot flash with very little substance. I felt it to be lazy and completely disappointing for a Disney firework display. I am really hoping this show will not last nearly as long as IllumiNations.

trainplane3

It looks like Martin Brinkerhoff Associates had a hand in the show? Not anything we haven't seen before but some unique angles.

A company with over a quarter century of creativity, international expertise, a portfolio of thousands of projects, a passion for technical wizardry, and a can-do attitude.

Whether it's an entertainment spectacle, live performance, business meeting or gala...whether the audience is thousands, hundreds, or one at a time…

We Create the Experience.

MBA puts the MULTI in multimedia, blending theatrical performance with projection mapping, video production, lighting, sound and story to amaze, engage and inspire.

Squishy

It looks like Martin Brinkerhoff Associates had a hand in the show? Not anything we haven't seen before but some unique angles.

A company with over a quarter century of creativity, international expertise, a portfolio of thousands of projects, a passion for technical wizardry, and a can-do attitude.

Whether it's an entertainment spectacle, live performance, business meeting or gala...whether the audience is thousands, hundreds, or one at a time…

We Create the Experience.

MBA puts the MULTI in multimedia, blending theatrical performance with projection mapping, video production, lighting, sound and story to amaze, engage and inspire.

Seems like they do a lot of Disney shows

MBA collaborated with Disney to produce these wonderfully magic moments from parks around the world. Projects range from castle projection shows from Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo and Disneyland to musical Broadway-style spectaculars on Disney Cruise Lines, water projection shows at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, California Adventure and Disneyland and much more.

Vinnie Mac

Just a little Tibet, this will be updated, harmonious I mean, pyro, lighting ECT has issues are worked out. I know most here don’t like the show, but it’s nice to see them constantly working on it when it does have technical glitches
I've noticed that the Stargate projections don't break as often as they used to.

trainplane3

Alright so I know most people here probably don't even know what Roblox is, but I just wanted to share this with anyone who's interested. A group called "WED Imagineering" recreated HarmonioUS in the game Roblox. Gotta say, was pretty impressive.

I saw that too. Tons of effort went into that and it came out great considering the limits of Roblox. The fact the arms move correctly is really neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom