ONE LITTLE SPARK 3: THE SPARK SQUAD - HYPE/DISCUSSION/NONSENSE THREAD!!!

ThemeParkPriest

I might not be one of the hosts, but I'd be curious to see what people come up for this prompt from OLS Season 2:

W8Eah7QaxpLym-TbNVYugg0wkgF8yTGkxXnTf6y4vSmSrA2aGUDNfB8k29HD-OqeKPSVTOYOk6mbmZ12KxE2CMvZL01q61oANZi_Hi4QcvYQx294g5MC2r6UBCwv73qrMVLnfM4

AvxAjQL-VEuL8kYuqSqApdLpnHKviNq_M1sgwKzNYPchhQNDNu_zPyy8UEFhX2pv8WKy1SdF7xTQLAC_jY-_PpGHAh-1Z2ltUw6PUyOW60SsCwlC38V4f87nnU3ZDDwlO4yI394

Our third- and final for Act One- stop is at EPCOT. Welcome to the World Showcase! ¡Bienvenido al Escaparate mundial! Velkommen til verdensutstillingen! Huānyíng lái dào shìjiè biǎoyǎn! Willkommen zur Weltausstellung! Benvenuto allo spettacolo mondiale! Sekai shō e yōkoso! Marhabaan bikum fi almaerid alealamii! Bienvenue à l'exposition mondiale! Dilly dilly chap chap! Maple syrup.

This week you’ll be adding to that list. Everyone knows about future world showcase pavilions. Rumor has it a lot of countries could one day join the ranks in the World Showcase. But we aren’t focusing on them today.

This round, individual contestants will create pavilions for countries that have not yet been rumored.
- This scene will be a One for All: Individual-Based Project. There will be this one prompt that all players will have to submit their own individual projects. Team brainstorming threads will still be sent out for this round and players are encouraged to help each other and brainstorm and talk about the project with their team!
- Imagine you are all part of a bigger expansion for the resort. Don’t use space your teammates are using!
- To find if your country of choice has been rumored, simply search “____ world showcase rumors”. If nothing comes up, you are good to go! Tip, lesser-known countries get fewer rumors.
- As long as it is a “country”, realism is out the window! Go out of your comfort zone and show us the most obscure country imaginable! Maybe you'll teach the judges some world culture.
- You do not have to participate in this challenge, but it will not help your team earn points.

View attachment 392593

Expansion plots. Don't build on your teammate's pavilion!

spacemt354

Chili's
I might not be one of the hosts, but I'd be curious to see what people come up for this prompt from OLS Season 2:
Argentina - something before a few months ago I probably would have overlooked seeing as the most popular option in South America is Brazil, but after meeting so many folks from Argentina over the last 3 months it is one of the most diverse and eclectic hubs of culture, languages, and atmosphere that it would be so incredibly unique as a World Showcase pavilion

I'd probably center at least a restaurant in the wine valleys of Mendoza
000006c37-Mendoza_vineyards_edit.jpg

With the town center themed to the colorful and picturesque La Boca section of Buenos Aires
HERO-BA-Instagrammable-Neighborhood-La-Boca-18.jpg

For an attraction you can have an Iguazu Falls themed raft ride
s487406400764051662_p13_i18_w1000.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom