Merchandise Shortage

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
D56CBBBB-A2BA-44F4-8123-8EC91AE54424.jpeg

$50

JoeCamel

The way they are set up there has to be plenty of meetings and approvals before they put something out for guest consumption and in their view. Supply has to be sufficient etc. which not many small vendors can fulfill.
But this is the same company that tried to sell dino poo sooooo.......

arich35

I couldn't believe the shortage when we were there a few weeks ago. There were NO mugs anywhere to be found, typically my wife will get one, there were plenty in May. They also had no 2021 ornaments, we typically get one for every year we go and there was nothing anywhere.

Chris1031

My husband was so disappointed in the lack of candy offerings. He really is a healthy eater, but at Disney he "eats his way around the parks" and in the past loved some of the Goofy candy, packaged cookies, and chocolate from England in Epcot. All that is offered now is sour balls and gummy worms. We did have the opportunity to buy some expiring packaged cookies! Don't get me wrong, we still managed to spend plenty of money....new wine and coffee mugs from Norway in Epcot, a few new t-shirts, and a few new 50th anniversary and Skyliner xmas ornaments, but some of our 'old favorites' were simply not there.

TikibirdLand

The way they are set up there has to be plenty of meetings and approvals before they put something out for guest consumption and in their view. Supply has to be sufficient etc. which not many small vendors can fulfill.
But this is the same company that tried to sell dino poo sooooo.......
I heard they were going with the Moopets since they can't get the Muppets. Rizo will be the stand-in for Mickey for the foreseeable future. Together, we can get through this!

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
I couldn't believe the shortage when we were there a few weeks ago. There were NO mugs anywhere to be found, typically my wife will get one, there were plenty in May. They also had no 2021 ornaments, we typically get one for every year we go and there was nothing anywhere.
I get my mum a mug every year for Christmas and when I tried this year NADDA. I think they had a whole wall of stitch ones at world of Disney and that was it. They also had no plush at all, but it looks like that’s starting to make its way back. Makes me wonder if that was part of the (many many) reason(s) they pulled the plug on Disney store, they saw that there was not going be enough merch coming in for 150 stores spread across the country.

John park hopper

My son from the time he was 10 years old has gotten a Mickey lolly pop and beleive it or not has several in the freezer he has saved. He has the original one he got (30yrs old) Each visit he adds one to his collection. He took his young sons over Christmas ----no Mickey lolly pops available

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom