Chapek and D'Amaro continue the tradition of no bonus or Christmas gift for Disney's Cast Members

ptaylor

Premium Member
Original Poster
New Disney Parks Chairman Josh D'Amaro is continuing with the tradition of giving absolutely nothing to the Cast Members for Christmas. In a year when many have been pushed to breaking point and moral is at an all-time low, there is nothing from the company to give any hint of appreciation, unless of course we count this Christmas message from Josh. I'm sure the cast are glad to hear he is proud of them for making the company billions once again.

1640181838109.png

Brian

New Disney Parks Chairman Josh D'Amaro is continuing with the tradition of giving absolutely nothing to the Cast Members for Christmas. In a year when many have been pushed to breaking point and moral is at an all-time low, there is nothing from the company to give any hint of appreciation, unless of course we count this Christmas message from Josh. I'm sure the cast are glad to hear he is proud of them for making the company billions once again.

View attachment 609106I
It's amazing how they went from giving beautiful figurines, to ornaments, and now to a note transcribed by a three year old missing two fingers.

mikejs78

Premium Member

View attachment 609106

People still get bonuses in Christmas gifts from their employers? I have not gotten a Christmas bonus or gift in my entire 20-year career working for various companies.

dreday3

People still get bonuses in Christmas gifts from their employers? I have not gotten a Christmas bonus or gift in my entire 20-year career working for various companies.

We don't from the company, but our immediate Director always gets us something. Like you, it's been well over 10 years since any of my employers (hospital systems) gave gifts. They did luncheons. In the hospital. 😐

sullyinMT

My first “real” employer in healthcare gave a branded coffee mug with either a Kroger or Publix gift card. IRS regulations made that taxable income, of course.

During my high school and college years, working in service industries and eventually as a pharmacy technician on the retail side, I never saw a gift or bonus of any kind. Unless you count “cashing in” PTO at the end of the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom