The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

BuzzedPotatoHead89

I’m starting to think it has something to do with the fact that I upgraded our 2 day park tickets to Magic Keys. I must have skipped over whatever triggers these to be sent off.
I did the exact same thing (upgrading a multi day ticket) and still never received my welcome package. Don’t know why that would matter though, but you may be right.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I did the exact same thing (upgrading a multi day ticket) and still never received my welcome package. Don’t know why that would matter though, but you may be right.

Just got off the phone with them. They said it has nothing to do with it. I don’t buy it. Anyway their advice (if you re interested) is to wait another 8-10 weeks and if you haven’t got it by then give them another call. Lol. I bought our Keys on 8/25. Maybe I’ll get it before it comes time to renew? It’s all so MAGICAL and WELCOMING. I told them what a mess this process is and they said they “didn’t anticipate the Magic Keys would be so popular” and it’s because they re understaffed. I told her I can understand being understaffed but I don’t understand the process and why people who bought them weeks/ months after me already received them including my sister who lives down the street. Anyway they can keep their cheap “welcome” package. I’m not wasting my time on another phone call.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Anyone else having an issue with this site freezing up on them? Seemed to start with new ad formats started recently.

BuzzedPotatoHead89

Just got off the phone with them. They said it has nothing to do with it. I don’t buy it. Anyway their advice (if you re interested) is to wait another 8-10 weeks and if you haven’t got it by then give them another call. Lol. I bought our Keys on 8/25. Maybe I’ll get it before it comes time to renew? It’s all so MAGICAL and WELCOMING. I told them what a mess this process is and they said they “didn’t anticipate the Magic Keys would be so popular” and it’s because they re understaffed. I told her I can understand being understaffed but I don’t understand the process and why people who bought them weeks/ months after me already received them including my sister who lives down the street. Anyway they can keep their cheap “welcome” package. I’m not wasting my time on another phone call.
Thank you!!! Very helpful. Saved me time on the phone. Seems like it’s all a mess.

Haymarket

Regarding Disneyland Forward, I wonder whether Disney might be considering a water park for the parcel east of Harbor Blvd. It seems about the right size. Thoughts?

dlr-2021-disneyland-resort-disneyland-forward-concept-art-expansion-700x520.jpeg

waltography

No clue on whether they're considering it or not, but I personally have no interest in a Disney water park.

Wild Rivers is also opening down the 5 from this location in a year or two so I don't know if a water park is even necessary.

smooch

It could be fun. Honestly, though, I'd rather the company spent money on Tomorrowland. 🤷‍♀️
That's how I feel. It could be fun during the summer like Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon, but I think Disney could spend that money better on Disneyland itself. Tomorrowland is big on my list as is with most others but even spending that money on smaller projects around the whole park would be more beneficial in my opinion than an off site waterpark.

D.Silentu

I wouldn't really go for a water park either, though Disney did have an interesting concept for one based on the Pirates franchise that did turn my head slightly.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Is it just me or is Halloween season more busy than the Christmas season at Disneyland these days? By these days I mean the last few years. Also to clarify I mean average throughout the season. I know that last week of December is busier than any given week during the Halloween season.

CaptinEO

Is it just me or is Halloween season more busy than the Christmas season at Disneyland these days? By these days I mean the last few years. Also to clarify I mean average throughout the season. I know that last week of December is busier than any given week during the Halloween season.
I noticed this a few years back. Kids are more into Satan than Jesus these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom