The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

MrPromey

"But I don't want it next month, I want it NOW!!!"
50b2d0b56bb3f7ad6c000016

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
To Aladdin…glad you had a good time. It looked really good other than the eBay nonsense. I do have to ask: what didn’t they do that people expected? They opened one ride that they intentionally kept closed, started fireworks (qualify not withstanding), and put leds on buildings. That is what they said. It happened…any day now on that tron clone
Unemployment is down, wages up, and savings way up. Don't think it's lack of money.

Besides, the crowd was not low - it was what they set as capacity.
Well if all that is true…or matters to Wdw travelers…the the alternative for less travel is far worse.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
No parade? No speech? I’ll just leave this here and hope those I know have a better day the more it goes on (you know who you are!)

Oh Martin you know the only thing that counts today are merch sales. They were ecstatic that suckers were waiting 4 hours to buy a plastic popcorn bucket. Nothing else matters to them.
Easy, you two…don’t make me
Get the stick!

…or get me started

MagicHappens1971

Has there been any indication or even speculation why Big Top used a virtual queue but the Emporium didn't?
Apparently the emporium used the virtual queue early in the day and stopped later on. Not sure the validity of that, the demand for the emporium was no where near as high as the popcorn buckets & Big Top IMO. The popcorns should’ve been sold at a few centralized locations and not sporadically at popcorn carts with massive lines

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom