The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

dreday3

We are doing the same. Heading to Wonderland for Haunt and some Halloween food.

We like to do off the beaten path haunted houses.
That's one of the reasons we don't do Universal - it's very safe, not so scary.

When you go to a Haunted House on someone's farm...I mean, there's a chance you actually have a scare actor who might actually chainsaw off an arm! Good adrenaline rush! 😂

Jrb1979

We like to do off the beaten path haunted houses.
That's one of the reasons we don't do Universal - it's very safe, not so scary.

When you go to a Haunted House on someone's farm...I mean, there's a chance you actually have a scare actor who might actually chainsaw off an arm! Good adrenaline rush! 😂
So true. We have a few like that here. Plus one of our campgrounds goes all out with some scary stuff.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’m on a list.
Like the one Walt testified at on Capitol Hill?
Oh I know but I really did expect A Little Something Magical.... Surprise Christna was just there the night before, there is plenty of little things they could have done. Excuse me SHOULD have done
I think i see your problem
Well that's nice!

Myself, we are about to start our October Horror Marathon. First up - The House October Built.
Not exactly Disney.

Have great times everyone!
Yep

chrisps

Will there be a video of tonight’s fireworks show on YouTube tonight? I watched the livestream of the new fireworks show last night I enjoyed the new fireworks show how long were the lines for the rides at the magic kingdom today? I really wanted to go to Disneyworld for the 50th anniversary but I did not becuse of the virus and I went to Disney world in 2018 and Disneyland in 2019.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Like the one Walt testified at on Capitol Hill?
Episode 16 GIF by The Simpsons

chrisps

Will this site upload a video of the new fireworks show tonight on Youtube? I have been to Disney world a lot of times in my life the last time I went to Disney world was in November of 2018 for the mickeys Christmas time event the last year that Holiday wishes was happing I enjoyed the Hoilday wishes show it was my frist time to see fireworks the whole way around the park I was hoping that the new fireworks show for the 50th anniversary was going to have the fireworks the whole way around the park but they did not I am a little disappointed because I thought they would do that for this fireworks show again this year

Cesar R M

Folks.. HALP..

Arriving tomorrow at Orlando.

Questions:

At what times are the beacons of light and additional light shows on the respective areas (Castle, tree, epcot)
At what times the fireworks show for Epcot and Magic Kingdom? they haven not changed I hope?

My plan is 3rd DHS, 4th AK, 5th, EPcot 6th MK.

Thinking about taking the ferry as well for MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom