Zootopia characters confirmed

Cmdr_Crimson

I would take "Try Everything" over "Let It Go" any day.

You Do Realize their was references to Frozen in that film right...

During the the train ride through Artic Square for a quick few seconds you'll notice 2 little elephants dressed as the royal duo...
zootropolis-zootopia-easter-egg-frozen-anna-elsa-elephant.jpg

Duke Weasleton (his incorrect name from Frozen) AKA Duke of Wesleton also was voice by Alan Tuydyk
duke-weaselton.jpg

Pricilla the Solth was voice by Kristen Bell..
zootopia-priscilla-sloth.png

And the one I like the most..Chief Bogo's line while he grills into Judy...
bogoquote_zpslllnem2r.jpg

brb1006

During the the train ride through Artic Square for a quick few seconds you'll notice 2 little elephants dressed as the royal duo...

Duke Weasleton (his incorrect name from Frozen) AKA Duke of Wesleton also was voice by Alan Tuydyk
duke-weaselton.jpg

I'm aware of the Frozen references but I was referring to the song itself.

Cesar R M

duke-weaselton.jpg

Please put everything behind a spoiler.
There is a spoiler thread for this.
and yes, we seen a few of these references already.
unfortunately, in my case.. a lot of jokes were lost in translation (spanish) when I seen it 2 weeks or so ago.

Cesar R M

So the answer to my question is no?

Grown adults, renting a theater for a children's film so they can wear fur suits and get their jollies during said children's film?

Me thinks you know the difference between that and renting a theater for a kid's birthday party.
speaking of bad things.
On twitter, there was a nasty tweet trending in the zootopia / furry groups.
That one "fursuiter" was banned from a movie theater event for "fondling himself" while watching the movie (reports says his suit was modified for adult action).
disgusting... :facepalm:

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Private viewing though not a regular walk up and by a ticket. The email might be legit alliedim.com's website lists Disney as a client. I personally have no problem with Furries watching the film. Whatever they want to do in private is their business.
Finally somebody is being sensible about all this...

Tigger1988

speaking of bad things.
On twitter, there was a nasty tweet trending in the zootopia / furry groups.
That one "fursuiter" was banned from a movie theater event for "fondling himself" while watching the movie (reports says his suit was modified for adult action).
disgusting... :facepalm:
Horrifying.

MagicHappens1971

Source: USA Today
The all-animal animated film Zootopia trounced the human competition at the weekend box office with a stunning $73.7 million, according to studio estimates.

Zootopia's tale of a rabbit police office (voiced by Ginnifer Goodwin) teaming with a fox conman (Jason Bateman) to solve a crime that has that has the city's lion mayor (J.K. Simmons) concerned, marked the largest opening weekend for Walt Disney Animation Studios ever, beating the $67.4M posted in 2013 by Frozen.

Does this mean good things for Zootopia are coming to the parks?

Lirael

Source: USA Today
The all-animal animated film Zootopia trounced the human competition at the weekend box office with a stunning $73.7 million, according to studio estimates.

Zootopia's tale of a rabbit police office (voiced by Ginnifer Goodwin) teaming with a fox conman (Jason Bateman) to solve a crime that has that has the city's lion mayor (J.K. Simmons) concerned, marked the largest opening weekend for Walt Disney Animation Studios ever, beating the $67.4M posted in 2013 by Frozen.

Does this mean good things for Zootopia are coming to the parks?
I hope so, I preffered it way better than Frozen, so I hope it gets the same treatment

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom