Zootopia characters confirmed

Cesar R M

TgmrkUF.png

There's no money. Sorry Nick and Judy!
scrooge_keepingmahmoney.jpg

Donaldfan1934

Because non-princess Disney characters aren't popular enough for the guests.
Walt Disney World needs to rebrand itself asap. Virtually every bad decision made on property is about appealing to the lowest common denominator of tourists. They need to start having all of the characters out again and not just a handful of favorites with multiple meet and greets inside elaborate trick rooms.

Last edited:

asianway

Walt Disney World needs to rebrand itself asap. Virtually every bad decision made on property is about appealing to the lowest common denominator of tourists. They need to start having all of the characters out again and not just a handful of favorites with multiple meet and greets inside elaborate trick rooms.
Those elaborate trick rooms are why we can't have nice things.

But the speshul snowflakes love it

brb1006

I'm still going to stick with the rumor about the duo replacing King Louie and Baloo in the future until any updates about when they will finally be meetable at WDW.

michmousefan

Yeah, sorry 'bout the mess.

And after seeing the movie, it makes me even more bitter that they're just showing up in a parade for WDW...
Saw the movie last night -- the line between Pixar and WDW FA is pretty much gone IMHO. More than just a treat for the eyes, Zootopia was well-written and offered some good analogy/commentary on bigotry and race as well.

brb1006

Yeah, sorry 'bout the mess.

And after seeing the movie, it makes me even more bitter that they're just showing up in a parade for WDW...

Saw the movie last night -- the line between Pixar and WDW FA is pretty much gone IMHO. More than just a treat for the eyes, Zootopia was well-written and offered some good analogy/commentary on bigotry and race as well.

I feel the same. I wish I hadnt loved it so I wouldnt feel bitter about no M&G or anything else.
I just got back after seeing the movie. As you can tell by my avatar. Judy Hopps has now officially became my new favorite Disney character. I love Marie, but I haven't gotten this fascinated in a Disney character like Judy since Lilo from Lilo And Stitch. I really hope WDW might make a future announcement for when Judy and Nick will become meetable at WDW sometime this year.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom