Why is Stitch still there?

keegaan

I went on stitch once and when he burped, I couldn't get that smell out of my nose for the entire day. Never went on it again.

Goofyernmost

I rode it once, and I think I liked the story of the ride, but the restraints were uncomfortable.
Not that anyone is interested but the secret to the restraints is to sit up very straight when they come down. They will stop as soon as they encounter resistance. Once that happens give it a second or two, you can then relax your posture and the restraints will no longer even touch you shoulders.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Not that anyone is interested but the secret to the restraints is to sit up very straight when they come down. They will stop as soon as they encounter resistance. Once that happens give it a second or two, you can then relax your posture and the restraints will no longer even touch you shoulders.

This is true. I've done this many times, and I always tell my friends to do this as well.

GVentola

I might've liked this attraction better, but for an incident I had with the cast-member-from-Hell outside. When it was still new, I went to check it out. There was what looked like the entrance to the line, and I walked into it. Some people followed me. A cast member said that wasn't part of the line, so I turned around and waited for the people behind me--now in front of me--to exit. The cast member exclaimed, "What are you doing there? Get out!" I replied, "I had to wait until the other people left!" So then I went looking for where the line really began. I found another open gap in the roped or chained off area. That CM was there, and I asked him, "Is this the entrance?" He grouchily pointed to the doors in the building and told me that was the entrance, but I couldn't go right there, as though I were trying to skip line. Well, I eventually got on the attraction, but I was stewing over that grumpy CM and couldn't really pay attention or enjoy Stitch. Later, I went to Guest Relations, but didn't want to get the old guy fired, maybe his wife just died or something? I just told them they need to fix the queue area. I've been on the attraction once since then, but, perhaps still thinking of the rude CM, didn't thrill to it.
Keep in mind I've been an annual passholder for many years and have had many positive interactions with cast members. I'm not a Kateybug or Mike looking to vent and run.

danyoung56

Not that anyone is interested but the secret to the restraints is to sit up very straight when they come down.

A few years ago I very stupidly thought I was gonna work my way around this system, and slumped way down when the restraints came down. The only thing this did was make the restraints push down harder on my shoulders. It was a very uncomfortable show!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom