Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Statistics show Creel Elementary Melbourne FL is an A+ school and has received some of the highest FCAT scores in the county over the last few years.

The school district checked and confirmed that the students were offered trail mix and Mountain Dew before testing, but it was not in place of the usual breakfast served, and no student was forced to drink the soda.

School officials said Principal Kathryn Eward read a Phi Delta Kappa study about keeping children's energy levels stable, and based on that, has been giving fourth-graders the snack and 3 tablespoons of Mountain Dew before taking the FCAT for the last 10 years.

A grandma and then a teacher complained. Practice will end. Can't wait to see what happens to test scores the first year after.

Me, I knew of similar studies, My kids always ate 2-3 bite sized pieces of dark Dove chocolate before achievement/ACT/SAT testing.

Gabe1

Was the spinning red light working while you were there? I haven't noticed it working since that huge thunderstorm that night in August. Remember that @MOXOMUMD ? I think you said you got evacuated off PeopleMover. Anyway, the effects worked before that...and haven't worked since. Cannons have been bad for a while, though I can still max out at least one every time

I don't remember seeing the Red Light......

StarWarsGirl

I don't remember seeing the Red Light......
Yup, still knocked out. I swear, it worked before that storm and didn't work after and has not worked since. Noticed the entire Jan trip it was out. That, and the left hand of the orange robot in the first room
Which is worth 100,000 and is so easy to hit when the hand doesn't move

StarWarsGirl

Orioles beat the Blue Jays 10-8. I'm sorry @JenniferS
No I'm not :p

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Orioles beat the Blue Jays 10-8. I'm sorry @JenniferS
No I'm not :p
I watched the game.
When you give up a 6-1 lead, you don't deserve to win.

At least pine tar was not a factor. I'm looking at you Michael Pineda.

Cesar R M

I may have just sent a press release out announcing this to every major entertainment publication. Also that will be $10,000 for my services in doing this.
HAH!
You suddenly reminded me of the first CARS movie, where Tow Mater tells McQueen how he owes him a few grands for defending him lol!

10168026_562688010511468_7051353632798510241_n.png
men? these are kids.

Gabe1

Yup, still knocked out. I swear, it worked before that storm and didn't work after and has not worked since. Noticed the entire Jan trip it was out. That, and the left hand of the orange robot in the first room
Which is worth 100,000 and is so easy to hit when the hand doesn't move

I'll have to share that with my DD!

I've done 2 hurricanes while down at Disney but had warning the storms from them were coming. In April of 2012 I did my absolute worst storm out of nowhere. I was on the Backlot Tour getting wet because the rain was sideways. It took me a couple hours to get out of the Studios waiting for the huge rains to stop. I was the only one on the bus back to the resort. I was sitting up in the seat closest to the door talking with the bus driver as he had lived near me years before. As he turned right the bus just hydroplaned and hit the center median. Thank goodness for the median. Driver was so worried about me and I insisted is was just a bump (well a big bump) and I was not even moved by it (well that was a stretch but I wasn't remotely hurt so why pursue.) The next morning the story of the Tree of Life branch falling over night was reported and the nets eventually went up and never came back down.
Those pop up storms are nasty. I missed one this trip in an 80 minute standby queue for Toy. Wasn't thrilled in the queue but so happy when we got out and I saw what we totally missed.

Cesar R M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom