Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soarin' Over Pgh

The sun poked out and I got some real good photo's around the park that I'm generally to hot to bother taking.

Our Safari was amazing after the rain for the most part (some animals were lining up to be taken up stage by their back gates. The zebras were acting up again, always entertaining, but the best was the 2 lioness ladies atop the rock having a little dual while the King of the Mountain sat on his role tushie enjoying the entertainment.

Rain is such a mess up to plans but the stories are great.

Did you make a trip report? I'd love to see your pics. <3

MOXOMUMD

Was the spinning red light working while you were there? I haven't noticed it working since that huge thunderstorm that night in August. Remember that @MOXOMUMD ? I think you said you got evacuated off PeopleMover. Anyway, the effects worked before that...and haven't worked since. Cannons have been bad for a while, though I can still max out at least one every time
Ah yes. The horrible rain and Tomorrowland flooding over the ankles. It was so weird not to hear music or ride sound effects. We sat in the grass by the stroller parking for over an hour and when we finally got back to ASMusic, they were trying to recover from their power being out too. :grumpy: I agree about Buzz. I swear I can shoot a target ten times and it never registers. It makes me think if the cannon's laser "eyes" are dirty.

Last edited:

meyeet

I'm watching the episode of Friends now where Monica & Chandler's twins are born. Chandler at his best in this episode. Am getting a kick out of the Doc and Birth Mom in Scrubs and gown and Monica and Chandler in Street Clothes hoovering over the birthing area.
Street clothes during births is the normal now. Or at least is with non-emergency or CSection births.

MOXOMUMD

I'm watching the episode of Friends now where Monica & Chandler's twins are born. Chandler at his best in this episode. Am getting a kick out of the Doc and Birth Mom in Scrubs and gown and Monica and Chandler in Street Clothes hoovering over the birthing area.
I forgot to post last night but this is the norm in our hospital's birth center unless surgery is involved. My ex held one leg and sister the other wearing their street clothes. They just had to sanitize their hands.

acishere

We went for a walk to the bakery for more coffee (me, 4 shots, straight) and bagels for the kids.

I was a nervous wreck crossing the street with them but I'm very impressed on how well behaved they are- and they all hold hands.

...Five more hours. I can do this. Five hours.
In your situation, I would need 4 shots after work too. Of bourbon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom