Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

The bagged milk from the gas station chain around here:

milk2.JPG

We have a couple of those pitchers somewhere.

Oh my. If we went to milk bags how would I store all my used motor oil before I take it to get recycled...?! o_O :)

MOXOMUMD

So tired, I can barely keep my eyes open.
Too early for bed. (Plus I still have to drive Son #2's girlfriend home.)
Too late for a nap.
What to do?

Maybe I'll do what my dad used to call "just resting my eyes".
Boy, I miss my dad.
My daughter says that too. :happy: She gives me her glasses at night so she can "rest her eyes" while listening to Big Bang Theory, which lasts all of ten minutes and she's out.

PUSH

Original Poster
Just realized I'm nearing my 13,000th post! :eek:

Also, I don't remember the last time I posted outside the chit chat section (aside from the photography contests). I never even open the other forums anymore... I'm completely clueless about the outside world. I'll just assume it's some mine train thraeds, some complaining, some pixie dusting, and some bickering.

StarWarsGirl

Yeah we noticed how poorly those guns operated too on Buzz

I think it was our last day they hitchhikers finally worked.
Was the spinning red light working while you were there? I haven't noticed it working since that huge thunderstorm that night in August. Remember that @MOXOMUMD ? I think you said you got evacuated off PeopleMover. Anyway, the effects worked before that...and haven't worked since. Cannons have been bad for a while, though I can still max out at least one every time

acishere

Just realized I'm nearing my 13,000th post! :eek:

Also, I don't remember the last time I posted outside the chit chat section (aside from the photography contests). I never even open the other forums anymore... I'm completely clueless about the outside world. I'll just assume it's some mine train thraeds, some complaining, some pixie dusting, and some bickering.
I'm trying to think of something you left out, but complaining pretty much covers it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom