Trip Report When in Disney! June 2015 Trip Report

Day 1: June 7, 2015

Though I'm not happy about it, we're home from an absolutely magical trip to the World! This was the best trip to Disney that I've ever had, hands down. So of course I must share every last detail with all of you. :rolleyes: If you didn't read my PTR and would like to, you can find it here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/were-baaaaack-june-2015-trip.896231/

I mentioned in my PTR that Heather had dyed her hair and would be appearing as a brunette in my actual TR.. Just kidding. She went back to blonde 2 days before we left. :hilarious:

One more thing.. my camera takes horrible quality pictures, so I'll apologize for that in advance. I have an iPhone 5, so it does okay. Our PhotoPass ones are good though.

Okay, enough with the intros.. Let's get on with the fun stuff, shallllll we? :D

Our flight left at 6:30pm on June 7th, so we planned to leave my house by 2pm to make sure we had plenty of time to get there, check in, etc. Fortunately, the airline that we fly is out of it's own little airport with only one gate, so getting through security literally takes 3 minutes. I say this because we didn't actually leave until after 3pm. We went to the Taylor Swift concert in Pittsburgh the night before, so we were slightly rushed in finishing up our packing and of course, showing our hundreds of pictures to my mom before we left. I won't make you look at ALL of them, but here's a few. :rolleyes:

11401383_114586885542052_4205874523807338426_n.jpg

She was FANTASTIC. I can't even express how awesome she was. We're thinking of seeing her again this fall when she's in Ohio. Fingers crossed. :inlove:

Anyhow, let's get back to Disney. Ready to roll!

IMG_7254.JPG

Like I said, we were on the road a little after 3pm, and Heather realizes that she forgot her glow necklaces. These are essential for every viewing of Wishes, Fantasmic!, and Illuminations. Right? Maybe that's just us. So we had to make a pitstop at her house, which is fortunately not far from mine, to grab those. Glow necklaces in hand, we made our second attempt to get to the airport. We're a disaster.

Now we're cruising along, Disney music blaring, singing obnoxiously. And then I realized something slightly problematic. The conversation went something like this:

Me- Hez.. I'm pretty sure I forgot my shorts.
Heather- Like how sure?
Me- 99%. I put them in the dryer and I feel quite sure that they're still there. That gives me 2 pairs of pants for the week… including the ones I'm wearing.

Naturally, Heather is laughing hysterically. Literally a disaster.

So our flight leaves at 6:26pm.. we rolled into JC Penney at 5:03pm. It's highly likely that people thought we were stealing stuff because I know for a fact that we looked completely crazed lol. So we're running through the store, looking for jean shorts that I'm satisfied with. Do you think they had anything in my size? Nope. We finally found a pair that would do, so I grabbed 3 sizes, took off for the fitting rooms, and was back out within a couple of minutes. I've never before gotten overheated from trying on clothes. :hilarious: I actually hate the shorts that I got. They have these weird gems all over the back pockets and are just weird- my exact words in my notes from the trip are, "No cute shorts- I will now have a bedazzled butt for the week." Hahaha. We were just a little giddy and slightly sleep deprived. Don't judge us.

So now I had an additional pair of pants and we finished the drive to the airport, getting there around 5:30pm. I truly wish you could have seen us trying to get our suitcase (we shared because you have to pay to check a bag with our airline) out of the car and then hauling it, along with our obnoxiously large carry-ons, through the parking lot.

I went to the kiosk to print our boarding passes and told Heather to throw our bag on the scale to make sure it wasn't too heavy (40 lb. is the limit). So she comes over and informs me that we're at 42 lb. and starts moving things to her carry-on. We weigh it again and are down to 38 lb., so she decides to put a few things back in the suitcase. Weigh again- now we're at 40.36 lb. If looks could kill, mine would have dropped her right then and there. We finally got it down to 39.68 lb. and I drug it toward the check-in counter before she could try again. She swears up and down that it was too heavy because her shirt was cotton- yep, that has to be it Hez.

Because we were cutting it close to boarding time, the kiosk wouldn't assign us seats so somebody at the desk had to help us. She told us that there weren't any seats left together and was SO dramatic about it. She kept repeating herself and then would just stare at us, and of course I just kept saying, "That's fine." She eventually did get us together, but when we walked away I looked at Heather and said, "We can't sit together? That's it. I'm not going." And dramatically stormed off. She appreciated the theatrics. :rolleyes: Not sure what the lady expected us to say.. so weird.

IMG_7255.JPG

Finally on the plane- together. ;) Peace out PA, Disney here we come! Our flight was pretty uneventful. We did have to wait about 10 minutes for an open gate when we landed at MCO, but no worries. It was 8:30ish when we arrived.

I was honestly SO excited to ride the Magical Express. Like, skipping through the airport excited. Surprised a video hasn't surfaced of the crazy 22 year old acting like a child. No regrets.

FOUND IT.:D

IMG_1317.JPG

First time of the trip!!! A little blurry.. Sorry, I was excited.
IMG_7259.JPG

Pure joy :hilarious:
IMG_7260.JPG

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.JPG

We waited in line about 10 minutes, and then another 20 minutes once we boarded. So you know what that means…

MAGICAL EXPRESS SELFIE! Actually, we call it an "ussie," but to each their own. :rolleyes: Look at Heather with her seatbelt on hahaha. She took it off before we pulled out because nobody else was wearing it. :hilarious:
IMG_7262.jpg

We finally got going and watched the little welcome video to keep ourselves entertained. I also killed it on Disney trivia. :bookworm: We made stops at Coronado Springs, All Star Sports, and then All Star Music (our stop). All Star Movies was the last stop- keeping that in mind for future trips.

Last edited:

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 4: June 10, 2015 - Part 5

Satisfied with my hoodie purchase, we headed toward Tower of Terror, which was basically a walk on. You don't have to tell me twice! The CM's were FANTASTIC.. the most in character that I've ever experienced. When we came into the room for the pre show, the CM followed us in and was standing at the back of our group. The lights went off and when they came back on, she was gone. We were amazed.. how did she move that quickly without making a sound? She was also waiting for us at the end of the ride when the doors opened.. Standing perfectly still and staring straight ahead with a blank expression on her face. So creepy! When people walked past her, she would often just shift her eyes to follow them.. again, without moving any other part of her body. Color me impressed!

If anybody knows how to upload videos on here, please share! I can't figure it out, but would love to add our ride videos for your viewing pleasure. ;)
STUDIO_TOWEROFTERRORARIDE_7345571052.jpeg

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster had a 25 minute wait so of course we had to join. And because of that decision, we captured one of my favorite pictures from the entire trip… :hilarious:

Straight up rockstars if you ask me.
IMG_7416.JPG

We stepped out of our stretch limo and immediately returned to the Twilight Zone, which was a walk on. It was about 10:00pm at this point and the park was pretty empty.

Another of my favorites. :D
STUDIO_TOWEROFTERRORARIDE_7345613244.jpeg

That was our last ride for the day, as the park was now closed. We headed over to grab a seat for the second showing of Fantasmic! We talked to a lady on the bus that night who said they started the first show, but didn't finish because the stage was wet and unsafe for the performers. She said she figured they'd cancel the second showing as well so they didn't bother trying to see it. She was quite disappointed when we told her that was not the case!

Again, no pictures because they never come out right. I do have some Snapchat videos though if I can figure out how to get them to upload. :banghead: Our seats were awesome! We were right in the middle of the theater.. definitely a fan of waiting it out until the second show rather than fighting the crowds.

We then headed back to the hotel, arriving around 11:30pm. We were hungry (I know you're shocked) so grabbed something at the food court. I had a chicken sandwich and Hez had a cheeseburger. We both also had cheese fries and Mickey cupcakes. :rolleyes:

They were both okay.. Nothing spectacular.
IMG_1448.JPG

But this little baby was DELICIOUS! I couldn't finish even half of it, but no fear.. I ate it for breakfast the next morning. :hilarious:
IMG_1449.jpg

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 5: June 11, 2015

We decided the night before that we would be sleeping in today, so we didn't end up arriving at Magic Kingdom until about 1:00pm. We waited standby to meet Tinkerbell.. I think the wait was about 30 minutes. I have a friend who LOVES her, so she was a must-meet character for this trip. :)

IMG_7424.jpg

This is unfortunately the only picture that I have from this meet and greet. :( Part way through our interaction, Tink looked at the CM and said, "Where's shutter?" Meaning the PhotoPass photographer. Apparently his camera batteries had died so he had to go and replace them. I was SO irritated and still don't understand why he wouldn't have had an extra battery on hand. Anyway, I had her autograph a postcard for my friend and I also videoed her saying hi to send home (which she loved, btw ;)). It was a really fun interaction and I'm extremely disappointed that we don't have more pictures to document it. We wore the shirts that we did specifically because we planned on meeting her this day. Oh well!

We headed toward Main Street to take some more PhotoPass pictures!
MK_MSATHCLB_7346318854.jpeg

MK_MSATHCLB_7346318859.jpeg

Magic shot!
MK_MSATHCLB_7346318171.jpeg

MK_OUTERHLEFT_7346324384.jpeg

Love love love this one! :)
MK_OUTERHLEFT_7346325333.jpeg

It never gets any less beautiful. :inlove:
IMG_7426.JPG

We had a 1:55pm FP+ for Big Thunder, so we headed toward Frontierland! I've never noticed the guy laying in the bathtub until now… It's a little strange, IMO. :confused:
IMG_1450.JPG

MK_BIGTHUNDERMTN_7346357937.jpeg

I love Pascal! I was so excited about this one. :D
MK_BIGTHUNDERMTN_7346357939.jpeg

After our wildest ride in the wilderness, we hopped on the WDW Railroad and headed back to Main Street for Festival of Fantasy - I LOVE THIS PARADE. Prepare for a picture overload. ;)

blreinsel

Original Poster

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 5: June 11, 2015 - Part 2

Typically when I watch Festival of Fantasy, I get a spot right on Main Street. However, I decided that we should try the view from the train station and see if I liked it better. It's a great spot for this parade because of the larger than life floats! We got to the station at 2:30pm and had front row spots along the railing… can't beat it! Without further ado… :D

Excuse me while I fangirl…
IMG_1454.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

Another fangirl moment, for multiple reasons. I'm not sure if any of you know Matt or not, but I follow him on Instagram and he was the first CM that I stumbled across. I now follow tons of them, but he's still probably my favorite. :) Anyway, he plays one of Flynn's friends (sorry, I forget what they're called at the moment!) and I'm pretty sure that's him in this picture. So that was exciting! The second reason for my fangirl moment… I mean, Flynn Rider? He did point, make direct eye contact, and then wink at me. I'm pretty sure that I actually squealed. :rolleyes: YUM.
IMG_1460.JPG

IMG_1463.jpg

My other Disney crush… ;)
IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1476.JPG

IMG_1477.JPG

IMG_1491.jpg

The parade was AMAZING as always. I love it so much and it just screams Disney. I actually really liked watching from the train station. We weren't crowded and we got to stand in the shade. It was neat to see the top portions of the floats and those characters that you don't get to see when watching from the street. I'll probably watch from here again in the future, but it's also fun to watch from the street and have the opportunity to interact with some of the characters as they come by!

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 5: June 11, 2015 - Part 3

After Festival of Fantasy, we headed to Tomorrowland to see Monster's Inc. again. I'm determined to be a part of this show one of these days. ;) We love it, and it's great to sit in the air conditioning for awhile. We then went and charged our phones in the Tangled area for a few minutes until it was time for our 5:15pm ADR at Be Our Guest! I was seriously SO excited for this one! :D

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_7427.JPG

If you don't take a picture of one of these guys, did you really eat at BOG? :p
IMG_1499.jpg

We're in! I'm so obsessed with every single part of this restaurant. The theming is phenomenal. We were seated in the ballroom, which is absolutely breathtaking.
IMG_1502.JPG

It's pretty much impossible to get good pictures in here, but this will have to do!
IMG_7431.jpg

The bread was yummy, and Hez pressured me into ordering a glass of wine with her. :rolleyes: It was SO GOOD. Not sure if it was worth $8, but wow. I don't even remember what we got, but it was super sweet and we both loved it.
IMG_1504.JPG

Somebody on here recommended the French Onion Soup, which I passed along to Heather because she loves it. I hate onions, so had no interest. She forced me to try one bite and oh my goodness. It was perfection. I now order French Onion Soup everywhere that we go, and really wish I would have had my own bowl at BOG. That just means we have to go back. :rolleyes:
IMG_1505.jpg

We both had the Pan Seared Chicken Breast, which was also delicious! I don't remember what the green sauce was called, but it tasted really good on the chicken. We weren't crazy about the vegetables.. they had a really weird tasting sauce on them.
IMG_1506.JPG

We were absolutely stuffed and so obviously didn't have room for dessert, right? Wrong. :rolleyes: I had the Master's Cupcake, because I had the Grey Stuff when I ate lunch here a couple of years ago and wanted more. I was actually disappointed with it though.. Not a fan of the hard chocolate shell that's on the outside of it. Don't get me wrong, it was good. Just not what I was expecting. Heather had the cream puff and really liked it!
IMG_1507.JPG

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The Master's cupcake is only served at lunch...you had the Master's brownie...which, I completely agree, is not nearly as yummy as the cupcake.

blreinsel

Original Poster
The Master's cupcake is only served at lunch...you had the Master's brownie...which, I completely agree, is not nearly as yummy as the cupcake.

I thought the version served at lunch is just called "The Grey Stuff," and the dinner version is called "The Master's Cupcake." That's what I was referring to, anyway. :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I thought the version served at lunch is just called "The Grey Stuff," and the dinner version is called "The Master's Cupcake." That's what I was referring to, anyway. :)
The lunch version is called the Master's cupcake...it is chocolate cake infused with the grey stuff, with more grey stuff on top. It looks like a cupcake. Our server called the rectangular dessert the Master's Brownie when we had it at dinner. It definitely had a denser consistency and was much drier than the cupcake.

worldfanatic

Your difficulty in getting a good ballroom photo makes me feel better.
It is absolutely beautiful in there, but pics from our dinner last year were complete crap (just the ballroom, other dining rooms came out fine).

It kinda bugged me until your comment.
Thanks!!!

Mr Anderson

Day 1: June 7, 2015

Though I'm not happy about it, we're home from an absolutely magical trip to the World! This was the best trip to Disney that I've ever had, hands down. So of course I must share every last detail with all of you. :rolleyes: If you didn't read my PTR and would like to, you can find it here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/were-baaaaack-june-2015-trip.896231/

I mentioned in my PTR that Heather had dyed her hair and would be appearing as a brunette in my actual TR.. Just kidding. She went back to blonde 2 days before we left. :hilarious:

One more thing.. my camera takes horrible quality pictures, so I'll apologize for that in advance. I have an iPhone 5, so it does okay. Our PhotoPass ones are good though.

Okay, enough with the intros.. Let's get on with the fun stuff, shallllll we? :D

Our flight left at 6:30pm on June 7th, so we planned to leave my house by 2pm to make sure we had plenty of time to get there, check in, etc. Fortunately, the airline that we fly is out of it's own little airport with only one gate, so getting through security literally takes 3 minutes. I say this because we didn't actually leave until after 3pm. We went to the Taylor Swift concert in Pittsburgh the night before, so we were slightly rushed in finishing up our packing and of course, showing our hundreds of pictures to my mom before we left. I won't make you look at ALL of them, but here's a few. :rolleyes:

View attachment 97271

She was FANTASTIC. I can't even express how awesome she was. We're thinking of seeing her again this fall when she's in Ohio. Fingers crossed. :inlove:

Anyhow, let's get back to Disney. Ready to roll!

View attachment 97273

Like I said, we were on the road a little after 3pm, and Heather realizes that she forgot her glow necklaces. These are essential for every viewing of Wishes, Fantasmic!, and Illuminations. Right? Maybe that's just us. So we had to make a pitstop at her house, which is fortunately not far from mine, to grab those. Glow necklaces in hand, we made our second attempt to get to the airport. We're a disaster.

Now we're cruising along, Disney music blaring, singing obnoxiously. And then I realized something slightly problematic. The conversation went something like this:

Me- Hez.. I'm pretty sure I forgot my shorts.
Heather- Like how sure?
Me- 99%. I put them in the dryer and I feel quite sure that they're still there. That gives me 2 pairs of pants for the week… including the ones I'm wearing.

Naturally, Heather is laughing hysterically. Literally a disaster.

So our flight leaves at 6:26pm.. we rolled into JC Penney at 5:03pm. It's highly likely that people thought we were stealing stuff because I know for a fact that we looked completely crazed lol. So we're running through the store, looking for jean shorts that I'm satisfied with. Do you think they had anything in my size? Nope. We finally found a pair that would do, so I grabbed 3 sizes, took off for the fitting rooms, and was back out within a couple of minutes. I've never before gotten overheated from trying on clothes. :hilarious: I actually hate the shorts that I got. They have these weird gems all over the back pockets and are just weird- my exact words in my notes from the trip are, "No cute shorts- I will now have a bedazzled butt for the week." Hahaha. We were just a little giddy and slightly sleep deprived. Don't judge us.

So now I had an additional pair of pants and we finished the drive to the airport, getting there around 5:30pm. I truly wish you could have seen us trying to get our suitcase (we shared because you have to pay to check a bag with our airline) out of the car and then hauling it, along with our obnoxiously large carry-ons, through the parking lot.

I went to the kiosk to print our boarding passes and told Heather to throw our bag on the scale to make sure it wasn't too heavy (40 lb. is the limit). So she comes over and informs me that we're at 42 lb. and starts moving things to her carry-on. We weigh it again and are down to 38 lb., so she decides to put a few things back in the suitcase. Weigh again- now we're at 40.36 lb. If looks could kill, mine would have dropped her right then and there. We finally got it down to 39.68 lb. and I drug it toward the check-in counter before she could try again. She swears up and down that it was too heavy because her shirt was cotton- yep, that has to be it Hez.

Because we were cutting it close to boarding time, the kiosk wouldn't assign us seats so somebody at the desk had to help us. She told us that there weren't any seats left together and was SO dramatic about it. She kept repeating herself and then would just stare at us, and of course I just kept saying, "That's fine." She eventually did get us together, but when we walked away I looked at Heather and said, "We can't sit together? That's it. I'm not going." And dramatically stormed off. She appreciated the theatrics. :rolleyes: Not sure what the lady expected us to say.. so weird.

View attachment 97274

Finally on the plane- together. ;) Peace out PA, Disney here we come! Our flight was pretty uneventful. We did have to wait about 10 minutes for an open gate when we landed at MCO, but no worries. It was 8:30ish when we arrived.

I was honestly SO excited to ride the Magical Express. Like, skipping through the airport excited. Surprised a video hasn't surfaced of the crazy 22 year old acting like a child. No regrets.

FOUND IT.:D

View attachment 97275

First time of the trip!!! A little blurry.. Sorry, I was excited.
View attachment 97278

Pure joy :hilarious:
View attachment 97279

View attachment 97276

View attachment 97277

We waited in line about 10 minutes, and then another 20 minutes once we boarded. So you know what that means…

MAGICAL EXPRESS SELFIE! Actually, we call it an "ussie," but to each their own. :rolleyes: Look at Heather with her seatbelt on hahaha. She took it off before we pulled out because nobody else was wearing it. :hilarious:
View attachment 97280

We finally got going and watched the little welcome video to keep ourselves entertained. I also killed it on Disney trivia. :bookworm: We made stops at Coronado Springs, All Star Sports, and then All Star Music (our stop). All Star Movies was the last stop- keeping that in mind for future trips.
Thank you for bringing some joy into my otherwise dreary work day. This TR makes me long for WDW - I can't wait to go back in September 2016!

Oh, and my wife and I take a "us-fie" just like the one y'all took on the bus when we get on the plane to head to Orlando!
It's a sma- no, I can't say it. :hilarious:

Mr Anderson

What a sweet thing to say.. thank you!! I wish I could go back today, too! :)

Disney with your best friend is the best thing ever!! We can't wait for the next trip. :) I probably would have been a little more stressed out if we were flying out of the international airport because you never know what sort of issues you're gonna run into there. But our little airport is usually pretty easy to deal with. I literally laughed out loud picturing you shoving stuff into your carry-on. :hilarious:

I get lost SO easily, but I didn't worry too much about finding our room because I figured there would be signs everywhere. There were not - lol.

Thanks for following! :)
I'm a bright side kind of guy... so while each of you was understandably embarrassed, at least it was YOU going through your luggage to repack...
I was on a business trip and while heading through security a female colleague of mine left something in her bag that she'd forgotten about - a big bottle of shampoo. The security guy just popped her bag up on the counter and went through her clothes and, as I like to put it, 'delicates' looking for the bottle - she was 87 shades of red by the time he was done.

blreinsel

Original Poster
Your difficulty in getting a good ballroom photo makes me feel better.
It is absolutely beautiful in there, but pics from our dinner last year were complete crap (just the ballroom, other dining rooms came out fine).

It kinda bugged me until your comment.
Thanks!!!

I hate it because people who have never eaten there can't possibly understand my obsession with it's beauty! The struggle. ;) Thanks for reading!

Thank you for bringing some joy into my otherwise dreary work day. This TR makes me long for WDW - I can't wait to go back in September 2016!

Oh, and my wife and I take a "us-fie" just like the one y'all took on the bus when we get on the plane to head to Orlando!
It's a sma- no, I can't say it. :hilarious:

You are very welcome.. thanks for reading! :) I don't currently have an official trip in the planning stages, and any Disney addict knows how painful that is. :( So I'm excited for you, but also very jealous!

I'm a bright side kind of guy... so while each of you was understandably embarrassed, at least it was YOU going through your luggage to repack...
I was on a business trip and while heading through security a female colleague of mine left something in her bag that she'd forgotten about - a big bottle of shampoo. The security guy just popped her bag up on the counter and went through her clothes and, as I like to put it, 'delicates' looking for the bottle - she was 87 shades of red by the time he was done.

Hahahaha oh my gosh! How EMBARRASSING! I hope that never happens to me. :hilarious:

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 5: June 11, 2015 - Part 4

We finished eating around 6:30pm and decided to explore the other rooms before going to meet the Master. I'm surprised that I don't have more pictures than what I do.. oh well! I desperately want the paintings on the wall in this room for my house.

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1509.JPG

The Beast was a real charmer.. and look how handsome he is! :)
MK_BEOURGUESTCHAR_7346852576.jpeg

After we took this picture, I made quite possibly my best and favorite Disney memory EVER. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves…
MK_BEOURGUESTCHAR_7346852578.jpeg

MK_BEOURGUESTCHAR_7346852579.jpeg

MK_BEOURGUESTCHAR_7346852580.jpeg

The expression on my face says it all. I'm in love. :inlove: We agreed to not tell Belle. :rolleyes: Things like this are exactly why I have no shame waiting in line to meet characters as an adult. They create moments and memories for adults just as much as for the kids.

Another picture that's impossible to capture. :(
IMG_0577.jpg

After we finished up at Be Our Guest, we headed to Tomorrowland and waited standby for Buzz Lightyear. If I remember correctly, we had a FP+ scheduled but changed it to something else because the wait time was short . I stopped taking notes after BOG, so the rest of this day will be from memory and the order of my pictures!

I'm horrible at this ride.. I think Hez beat me but I don't have a picture to prove it. :rolleyes:
MK_BUZZLIGHTYEARRIDE_7346920083.jpeg

Next up was Space Mountain, which I think is what we changed our Buzz FP+ to. This ride picture is so ridiculous. :hilarious:
MK_SPACEMOUNTAINA_7346949460.jpeg

We then headed back to Fantasyland and hit up It's a Small World.. Heather's favorite ride. :rolleyes: Just kidding.. She absolutely hates this ride. But I forced her to do it once because it's a classic. We took this obnoxious Snapchat video on Heather's phone of us singing and the older lady behind us photobombed us. We're singing away and then all of a sudden she just appears with this blank look on her face. We didn't notice it at the time, but had tears rolling down our faces when we watched it again later. :hilarious:
IMG_1512.JPG

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 5: June 11, 2015 - Part 5

After our ride on the happiest cruise that ever sailed, we had a FP+ to meet royalty.. I'd been looking forward to this one all week. :D I cannot for the life of me remember what we talked about with either of them. :( I'm so mad at myself for not keeping better notes. Elsa was absolutely regal, though. She's stunning!

MK_PFTHBLUEC1CHAR_7347011094.jpeg

MK_PFTHBLUEC1CHAR_7347010210.jpeg

I do remember her telling me to be careful not to slip on her cape because it's made of ice. :rolleyes:
MK_PFTHBLUEC1CHAR_7347011413.jpeg

Anna was absolutely ridiculous and obnoxious… I LOVED IT. We laughed so much at her. When we walked over to her, we were greeted with a, "HIIIIII!" She then grabbed my photo mat and asked if I was going to frame her picture to hang on the wall, at which point she started running around the room with it saying, "Like this! Or you could hang it here! Or maybe over here!" Lol. I believe that we also talked about chocolate and how it's a reasonable breakfast choice. :rolleyes:

MK_PFTHBLUEC2CHAR_7347012177.jpeg

MK_PFTHBLUEC2CHAR_7347012181.jpeg

MK_PFTHBLUEC2CHAR_7347015316.jpeg

I also took a video of both Anna and Elsa saying hi to my niece, who's 2 and of course loves Frozen. I take full responsibility for her obsession. ;) Elsa told her to come and visit soon and they could build a snowman, though it doesn't have to be a snowman! She also said they could go to the North Mountain and look at all the lights. Anna told her about Olaf going to the beach that morning so he could get gorgeously tan and all the things he took with him. They were really cute and she absolutely loved them! :)

After leaving Arendelle, we headed to Enchanted Tales with Belle which intentions of being part of the show. :hilarious: It drives me crazy that in order to meet Belle in her dress, you have to either be part of this show or eat at Akershus. We figured this free option was the best one. ;) So you can imagine us acting all obnoxious, trying to get the CM to pick us. Heather gets picked to be a guard and I'm still standing there acting like a fool (now by myself). The same thing happened to the girls standing beside us, so the two of us who didn't get chosen decided to be plates. :rolleyes: The majority of the people in this show were our age because it was pretty late, so that was kind of fun and definitely different!

I certainly wouldn't mess with her...
PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7351215952.jpg

Soooo worth it. :inlove: I love Lumiere, too, so was glad he made the picture!
PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7351215929.jpg

I wish we would have both been guards, because this would have been a good picture!
PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7351215923.jpg

After we finished up, we decided it was time to head home for the night. We stopped for a sweet treat first.. This is healthy, right? ;) The CM asked me if I wanted to take a picture before she sliced it for me, which I thought was really nice of her! She must have known I'd be needing it for my report. :rolleyes:
IMG_7441.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom