Trip Report When in Disney! June 2015 Trip Report

Day 1: June 7, 2015

Though I'm not happy about it, we're home from an absolutely magical trip to the World! This was the best trip to Disney that I've ever had, hands down. So of course I must share every last detail with all of you. :rolleyes: If you didn't read my PTR and would like to, you can find it here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/were-baaaaack-june-2015-trip.896231/

I mentioned in my PTR that Heather had dyed her hair and would be appearing as a brunette in my actual TR.. Just kidding. She went back to blonde 2 days before we left. :hilarious:

One more thing.. my camera takes horrible quality pictures, so I'll apologize for that in advance. I have an iPhone 5, so it does okay. Our PhotoPass ones are good though.

Okay, enough with the intros.. Let's get on with the fun stuff, shallllll we? :D

Our flight left at 6:30pm on June 7th, so we planned to leave my house by 2pm to make sure we had plenty of time to get there, check in, etc. Fortunately, the airline that we fly is out of it's own little airport with only one gate, so getting through security literally takes 3 minutes. I say this because we didn't actually leave until after 3pm. We went to the Taylor Swift concert in Pittsburgh the night before, so we were slightly rushed in finishing up our packing and of course, showing our hundreds of pictures to my mom before we left. I won't make you look at ALL of them, but here's a few. :rolleyes:

11401383_114586885542052_4205874523807338426_n.jpg

She was FANTASTIC. I can't even express how awesome she was. We're thinking of seeing her again this fall when she's in Ohio. Fingers crossed. :inlove:

Anyhow, let's get back to Disney. Ready to roll!

IMG_7254.JPG

Like I said, we were on the road a little after 3pm, and Heather realizes that she forgot her glow necklaces. These are essential for every viewing of Wishes, Fantasmic!, and Illuminations. Right? Maybe that's just us. So we had to make a pitstop at her house, which is fortunately not far from mine, to grab those. Glow necklaces in hand, we made our second attempt to get to the airport. We're a disaster.

Now we're cruising along, Disney music blaring, singing obnoxiously. And then I realized something slightly problematic. The conversation went something like this:

Me- Hez.. I'm pretty sure I forgot my shorts.
Heather- Like how sure?
Me- 99%. I put them in the dryer and I feel quite sure that they're still there. That gives me 2 pairs of pants for the week… including the ones I'm wearing.

Naturally, Heather is laughing hysterically. Literally a disaster.

So our flight leaves at 6:26pm.. we rolled into JC Penney at 5:03pm. It's highly likely that people thought we were stealing stuff because I know for a fact that we looked completely crazed lol. So we're running through the store, looking for jean shorts that I'm satisfied with. Do you think they had anything in my size? Nope. We finally found a pair that would do, so I grabbed 3 sizes, took off for the fitting rooms, and was back out within a couple of minutes. I've never before gotten overheated from trying on clothes. :hilarious: I actually hate the shorts that I got. They have these weird gems all over the back pockets and are just weird- my exact words in my notes from the trip are, "No cute shorts- I will now have a bedazzled butt for the week." Hahaha. We were just a little giddy and slightly sleep deprived. Don't judge us.

So now I had an additional pair of pants and we finished the drive to the airport, getting there around 5:30pm. I truly wish you could have seen us trying to get our suitcase (we shared because you have to pay to check a bag with our airline) out of the car and then hauling it, along with our obnoxiously large carry-ons, through the parking lot.

I went to the kiosk to print our boarding passes and told Heather to throw our bag on the scale to make sure it wasn't too heavy (40 lb. is the limit). So she comes over and informs me that we're at 42 lb. and starts moving things to her carry-on. We weigh it again and are down to 38 lb., so she decides to put a few things back in the suitcase. Weigh again- now we're at 40.36 lb. If looks could kill, mine would have dropped her right then and there. We finally got it down to 39.68 lb. and I drug it toward the check-in counter before she could try again. She swears up and down that it was too heavy because her shirt was cotton- yep, that has to be it Hez.

Because we were cutting it close to boarding time, the kiosk wouldn't assign us seats so somebody at the desk had to help us. She told us that there weren't any seats left together and was SO dramatic about it. She kept repeating herself and then would just stare at us, and of course I just kept saying, "That's fine." She eventually did get us together, but when we walked away I looked at Heather and said, "We can't sit together? That's it. I'm not going." And dramatically stormed off. She appreciated the theatrics. :rolleyes: Not sure what the lady expected us to say.. so weird.

IMG_7255.JPG

Finally on the plane- together. ;) Peace out PA, Disney here we come! Our flight was pretty uneventful. We did have to wait about 10 minutes for an open gate when we landed at MCO, but no worries. It was 8:30ish when we arrived.

I was honestly SO excited to ride the Magical Express. Like, skipping through the airport excited. Surprised a video hasn't surfaced of the crazy 22 year old acting like a child. No regrets.

FOUND IT.:D

IMG_1317.JPG

First time of the trip!!! A little blurry.. Sorry, I was excited.
IMG_7259.JPG

Pure joy :hilarious:
IMG_7260.JPG

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.JPG

We waited in line about 10 minutes, and then another 20 minutes once we boarded. So you know what that means…

MAGICAL EXPRESS SELFIE! Actually, we call it an "ussie," but to each their own. :rolleyes: Look at Heather with her seatbelt on hahaha. She took it off before we pulled out because nobody else was wearing it. :hilarious:
IMG_7262.jpg

We finally got going and watched the little welcome video to keep ourselves entertained. I also killed it on Disney trivia. :bookworm: We made stops at Coronado Springs, All Star Sports, and then All Star Music (our stop). All Star Movies was the last stop- keeping that in mind for future trips.

Last edited:

blreinsel

Original Poster
Really enjoying your TR. I also have always wanted a balloon but so farI have never gotten one. Maybe one day...

I loved that balloon.. more than an adult probably should lol. I wish I could have brought it home with me! :(

I change the background on my computer to a different Disney pic each week and I just had to use your Happy Elephant for this next week! Love it. :inlove:

Oh my gosh, you just made my day! Glad to be of service. :) I love that idea.. I might have to steal it. ;)

Great report :D

Thank you! :)

Great report, following along! Can't wait for more.

Thanks for following! :D

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 2: June 8, 2015 - Part 5

We got back to the room and changed into our suits, ready to soak up some sun! It was about 1:30pm at this point. It was hot hot hot and there fortunately weren't many people in the pool. Laying on the chairs sounded like a lovely idea for about 10 minutes.. and then we felt like we were about to die of a heat stroke - lol.

image1.jpg

We got in the pool and stayed there for a good while. It was SO refreshing and relaxing. I'm the kind of Disney-goer who shows up for rope drop and stays until closing, so this mid-afternoon break idea was quite foreign to me. However, I'm now a huge fan. All you get done in the parks at this time of day is waiting in line, so I'd pick the pool over that any day.

We went back to the room to get cleaned up and change back into normal clothes. As this is going on, Mousekeeping knocked on the door. Heather answered it and they asked if we needed towels, shampoo, etc. since they couldn't clean our room with us still in it. :rolleyes: We said yes, thinking we'd get like 1 of each. Wrong.

IMG_7321.JPG

I walked out of the bathroom and see Heather holding all of this in her arms. We were laughing SO hard. Apparently she also dropped half of the shampoo and the Mousekeeping lady had to pick it up and hand it to her again. So much laughter. :hilarious:

We caught a bus back to Magic Kingdom, arriving about 4:30pm. We were STARVING by this point, so decided to grab a late lunch at Cosmic Ray's. A lot of people give this place a hard time, but I personally really like it and usually eat there once every trip. We both had a bacon cheeseburger and fries.

IMG_1349.JPG

I was apparently too hungry to take a picture before devouring my fries, lol. My bun was a little dry, but overall it was good. We finished up around 5:20pm and decided to explore Tomorrowland a bit, starting with Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor.

IMG_7323.jpg

IMG_7326.JPG

Mike is accurately demonstrating how I feel about being home from Disney. ;) I absolutely LOVE this show. It never gets old for me. I'm determined to be part of it someday.. I wish "that guy" could be a girl instead. :(

After collecting enough laughter to open the doors, it was time for another first for both of us - The PeopleMover! I never gave it a second thought, but after reading how much everybody here loves it, I figured we had to try it! What a perfect way to relax and get out of the sun and away from the crowds for a bit!

The skies look a little scary, but we were lucky and didn't get rained on.
IMG_7327.jpg

PeopleMover selfie! :)
IMG_7328.jpg

We had FP+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at 6:25pm, so headed toward Fantasyland! On our last trip, we waited in line for an hour and a half to ride this because we hadn't been able to get FP+ but had to try it. I was greatly underwhelmed by it and thought it was way too short and not worth the wait. But, we decided to give it another chance this trip, and boy am I glad we did! Being able to walk right on was so nice and I had a much better attitude about it haha. If you can get FP+, do it! If not, I wouldn't waste much time waiting in line. It's not THAT good.

I do love this scene, though.
IMG_7330.jpg

MK_MINETRAIN_7342848132.jpeg

We were Snapchatting videos of ourselves singing and being obnoxious, so that's why we're both holding our phones in the air. :rolleyes:
MK_MINETRAIN_7342850554.jpeg

They should definitely hire us for promotional pictures and videos based solely on these displays of excitement. ;) I'll try to get our ride video to upload too - it's equally as funny.

Last edited:

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 2: June 8, 2015 - Part 6

We decided that it was time for ice cream.. because when isn't it time for ice cream? We went to Storybook Treats in search of their amazing brownie sundaes. Ummm… where are they!? All they have now is hot fudge and some strawberry variation. We were so disappointed. We even walked back to Tomorrowland to see if Auntie Gravity's had anything, but they didn't. :( We settled on the hot fudge from Storybook Treats and went to take a break and charge our phones in the Tangled area.

IMG_7333.jpg

I absolutely love this area.. so well done. I'm not sure why, but I didn't take any pictures of the lanterns this time. :eek:
IMG_1350.jpg

Heather went to the bathroom and I stayed there with our phones. This lady and 3 kids came over and sat down behind me, and I didn't think anything of it. So Heather comes back from the bathroom and her face is like :jawdrop:. The lady was sitting there breast feeding her youngest, who looked to be about 3. First of all, I think it's time to move on to actual food. He's too old for that. Second of all, please at least put a blanket over yourself. I don't get offended by women feeding in public, but I do have a problem with you showing the world things that we don't need to see.

We decided it was time to relocate, so headed to Journey of the Little Mermaid. This is sadly the only picture I have from the Beauty and the Beast area. :( I totally meant to get back there later in the week, but it just didn't happen.

IMG_1352.JPG

We stopped for a few PhotoPass pictures on our way. Ariel's area is absolutely stunning!
MK_MERMAIDBRIDGEICONNC_7342937861.jpeg

IMG_7334.jpg

This ride isn't anything spectacular, but I love it for the music alone. It's impossible to not sing along.. at least for us. ;)

Ursula is awesome!
IMG_7336.jpg

Happily ever after! Prince Eric's smolder though… watch out Flynn. ;)
IMG_7345.jpg

Our next FP+ was for Space Mountain at 7:25pm, but we didn't actually make it there until about 8pm. More PhotoPass pictures? Don't mind if we do! :D

MK_TOMSPACE_7342965101.jpeg

I loveeeeeee this ride, if you can't tell from the picture below. :p
MK_SPACEMOUNTAINA_7342995275.jpeg

After returning from space, we sat on one of the benches outside the gift shop, plotting our next move. We decided to head to Main Street to do some shopping and to take nighttime castle pictures.

I love this view of the castle, and the lighting just adds to its usual beauty.
MK_FNTSYBRG_7343031457.jpeg

Last edited:

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 2: June 8, 2015 - Part 7

We continued on our way to Main Street, which was slightly difficult because people had started claiming their spots for the parade and Wishes.

IMG_7349.JPG

Good thing we went back for those glow necklaces. ;)
MK_MSGAZETT_7343055669.jpeg

Time to shop! Disney stores are a very very dangerous place for me to be. I literally want to buy EVERYTHING. I don't understand how the CM's there even make any money working… my paychecks would be deposited right there in the store haha.

I MUST HAVE HIM!!!
IMG_7350.jpg

After our shopping spree, we were getting hungry again so went to Casey's for a hot dog. This is the first time either of us has eaten there, and we were impressed! I had the BBQ cole slaw dog and Heather had a chili cheese dog. Soooo yummy, but soooo ridiculously messy. We could have easily shared one and had plenty of food. Man, those things are huge!

IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1355.JPG

After we finished eating, we moved a little closer to the castle for Celebrate the Magic and Wishes. It never ceases to amaze me how pushy and rude people can be. I don't generally take pictures of the castle show or fireworks because they never turn out and I'm able to just enjoy the magic - sorry to those of you looking forward to seeing some!

After Wishes, of course people started leaving and Main Street really cleared out. We got a seat on the curb directly facing the castle and waited for the Electrical Parade to start. I can't recommend waiting for the second parade enough… it's so much more enjoyable because you aren't sitting on top of the people next to you. We talked to this lady while we waited who was there with her son, probably around 10 or so. She told us that they come to Disney a few times a year and stay for a month at a time. CAN YOU IMAGINE!? Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous of her. What an awesome childhood that little guy has. She was a hoot and we really enjoyed talking to her. I did take some parade pictures.. they aren't the best, but here you go!

IMG_7355.JPG

IMG_7362.JPG

The park was open until 1am that night, so we just kind of wandered around a bit after the parade ended.

MK_OUTERHLEFT_7343250792.jpeg

It'll never stop taking my breath away.
IMG_7370.jpg

IMG_7364.jpg

I slacked off on my note taking at this point, but if my memory serves me correctly we rode Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, and Seven Dwarfs. By that time, it was after 1am and we were really dragging. We headed out of the park after a long, successful, and totally magical first day in WDW. Showers and bed never felt so good! :)

Last edited:

briannarebelo

Although I've been reading trip reports here for several years, after reading through this and thinking about my Disney trip this past January, I decided to finally make an account. I love Disney so much, why not share my thoughts with the other folks on this site, instead of JUST reading?! So this is my first time actually commenting on a trip report! Yay for firsts! :happy: Maybe, I'll write trip reports on my future trips, who knows! Anywho... I'm LOVING your trip report so much so far, I'm excited to keep reading! It brings back so many memories. :p

sheriffwoody

Looks like a great trip! Just booked one for me and two of my best friends for January, so this is getting me even more pumped for that :D

I agree about the mid-day break thing. It's nice to rest up for evening fun.

blreinsel

Original Poster
Although I've been reading trip reports here for several years, after reading through this and thinking about my Disney trip this past January, I decided to finally make an account. I love Disney so much, why not share my thoughts with the other folks on this site, instead of JUST reading?! So this is my first time actually commenting on a trip report! Yay for firsts! :happy: Maybe, I'll write trip reports on my future trips, who knows! Anywho... I'm LOVING your trip report so much so far, I'm excited to keep reading! It brings back so many memories. :p

I feel honored to be your first comment! :) I'll certainly follow along if you decide to write a TR in the future! Thanks for following mine!

Following along! Great TR so far! You took some awesome notes.

Thank you! :) I slacked off on my notes throughout the week, but the pictures help piece things together for me!

Enjoying the report - the 7D on ride pics are great!

Thank you so much! :)

Loving your trip so far!!!

Thanks for following! :)

Looks like a great trip! Just booked one for me and two of my best friends for January, so this is getting me even more pumped for that :D

I agree about the mid-day break thing. It's nice to rest up for evening fun.

Best friend trips are the BEST! I can't wait to go back with mine! Hopefully you write a TR, because best friend TR's are my favorite to read. ;) The mid-day breaks were a lifesaver for us this trip!

Great report! You gals are clearly having too much fun! But as we say in my house, "too much is not enough!" ;)

"Too much" isn't even in our vocabulary. ;) Sooooo much fun was had! Thanks for following!

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 3: June 9, 2015

Before I begin, I just want to say that I have absolutely zero notes from today. I have no idea why! I think that we were just slightly rushed (I'll get to that) and exhausted by the end of the day, so I didn't feel like staying up any longer to jot things down. So this will be strictly from memory and a little help from MyDisney Experience. Here we go!

We spent our second day at Epcot, and it was Heather's first time visiting this park. We had plans to get up and to the park early and then come back to the room for an afternoon break. That, however, did not happen lol. We were at Magic Kingdom the night before until almost 2am, and then by the time we got back to the resort, showered, and into bed… well, I don't even remember what time it was. When my alarm went off, it just was not happening so we both ignored it and went back to sleep. Mousekeeping knocked on the door and we turned them away. :rolleyes: I think it was around 11:30am or so when we finally woke up and started getting ready for the day. Not making rope drop was so strange for me… I've never slept in at Disney before! I think we got to the park around 1pm and took advantage of the Photopass photographers at the entrance.

Magic shot!
EPCOT_ECENTR1_7343755629.jpeg

Our photographer was a lot of fun and extremely high energy - we loved him!
EPCOT_ECENTR1_7343755635.jpeg

IMG_7376.jpg

We had a 1:50pm FP+ for Mission: SPACE, so we headed that way. The last time I was at Epcot I was with somebody who gets motion sickness, so we chose the green version to be safe. But this time, Heather and I both agreed that we could handle orange!

IMG_1359.JPG

Astronauts in training!
IMG_7379.JPG

I feel like I've been missing out now that I've experienced the "intense" version - it was awesome! There were these two boys in with us.. probably around 13 and 10? The older one was SO serious about the whole thing. I was messing with the buttons and switches on the "control panel" while we waited for the ride to start and he literally yelled at me and told me not to touch them because I would mess it up lol. I very sweetly :rolleyes: let him know that they were just pretend and nothing would happen if I touched them. So then the ride started and he pushed the buttons for the kid he was with, and then tried to push Heather's as well! It's funny looking back now, and it's quite possible that he thought it was real. But at the time we were like ???

After a successful mission to Mars, we were STARVING. A little bit of a trend with us it seems. ;) We made our way toward the World Showcase, stopping for a few more Photopass pictures on the way.

EPCOT_BACKSIDE3_7343820173.jpeg

Life is too short to be serious. :p
EPCOT_BACKSIDE3_7343820179.jpeg

I absolutely love Katsura Grill, so made the polite suggestion that we head there for lunch. :rolleyes: The food is so yummy, and the restaurant is adorable. Seating can be a challenge, though.

We both had teriyaki chicken and rice. My stomach literally just growled looking at this picture lol. I know that there are sooooo many awesome places to eat in the World Showcase but seriously, give this place a shot. You won't be disappointed!
IMG_1360.JPG

We did a lot of walking back and forth, and since I don't have any notes, I can't say for sure where we were or in what order the rest of our afternoon in the WS took place. I'll just include some pictures. :)

EPCOT_WRLDSHW1_7343889019.jpeg

The Photopass photographer commented on my shirt and told us to say "selfie Tuesday!" Lol so please excuse our weird faces in this one! We told him that we call it an "ussie" when there's more than one person in the shot, and that he had our permission to use it. He got a kick out of us. :p
EPCOT_WRLDSHW1_7343889021.jpeg

Last edited:

janelove956

DAY 3, June 9th

Before I begin, I just want to say that I have absolutely zero notes from today. I have no idea why! I think that we were just slightly rushed (I'll get to that) and exhausted by the end of the day, so I didn't feel like staying up any longer to jot things down. So this will be strictly from memory and a little help from MyDisney Experience. Here we go!

We spent our second day at Epcot, and it was Heather's first time visiting this park. We had plans to get up and to the park early and then come back to the room for an afternoon break. That, however, did not happen lol. We were at Magic Kingdom the night before until almost 2am, and then by the time we got back to the resort, showered, and into bed… well, I don't even remember what time it was. When my alarm went off, it just was not happening so we both ignored it and went back to sleep. Mousekeeping knocked on the door and we turned them away. :rolleyes: I think it was around 11:30am or so when we finally woke up and started getting ready for the day. Not making rope drop was so strange for me… I've never slept in at Disney before! I think we got to the park around 1pm and took advantage of the Photopass photographers at the entrance.

Magic shot!
View attachment 97810

Our photographer was a lot of fun and extremely high energy - we loved him!
View attachment 97807

View attachment 97808

We had a 1:50pm FP+ for Mission: SPACE, so we headed that way. The last time I was at Epcot I was with somebody who gets motion sickness, so we chose the green version to be safe. But this time, Heather and I both agreed that we could handle orange!

View attachment 97806

Astronauts in training!
View attachment 97809

I feel like I've been missing out now that I've experienced the "intense" version - it was awesome! There were these two boys in with us.. probably around 13 and 10? The older one was SO serious about the whole thing. I was messing with the buttons and switches on the "control panel" while we waited for the ride to start and he literally yelled at me and told me not to touch them because I would mess it up lol. I very sweetly :rolleyes: let him know that they were just pretend and nothing would happen if I touched them. So then the ride started and he pushed the buttons for the kid he was with, and then tried to push Heather's as well! It's funny looking back now, and it's quite possible that he thought it was real. But at the time we were like ???

After a successful mission to Mars, we were STARVING. A little bit of a trend with us it seems. ;) We made our way toward the World Showcase, stopping for a few more Photopass pictures on the way.

View attachment 97811

Life is too short to be serious. :p
View attachment 97812

I absolutely love Katsura Grill, so made the polite suggestion that we head there for lunch. :rolleyes: The food is so yummy, and the restaurant is adorable. Seating can be a challenge, though.

We both had teriyaki chicken and rice. My stomach literally just growled looking at this picture lol. I know that there are sooooo many awesome places to eat in the World Showcase but seriously, give this place a shot. You won't be disappointed!
View attachment 97813

We did a lot of walking back and forth, and since I don't have any notes, I can't say for sure where we were or in what order the rest of our afternoon in the WS took place. I'll just include some pictures. :)

View attachment 97814

The Photopass photographer commented on my shirt and told us to say "selfie Tuesday!" Lol so please excuse our weird faces in this one! We told him that we call it an "ussie" when there's more than one person in the shot, and that he had our permission to use it. He got a kick out of us. :p
View attachment 97815
Great report I can't wait to read the rest. Where did you get your shirt is adorable!

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 3: June 9, 2015 - Part 2

I was on a mission to meet Belle, so we made our way to France to check out her wait time. Unfortunately, her line had been shut off because she was going to be taking a break. :( We stopped at the crepe stand and ate our sorrows away. :rolleyes:

Heather had strawberry and I had chocolate. Seriously wish I had one of these right now. SO GOOD. We sat and watched the Serveur Amusant (the one where the guy stands on chairs) show while we ate. You'd have to be crazy to do some of the things he was doing. He made me nervous just watching!
IMG_1361.jpg

As we finished up, it started to rain a bit so we decided to go watch the show in France (the name escapes me). It was okay, but made us tired more than anything. They really do need more rides in the WS. A Beauty and the Beast ride would be a great addition. ;)

More pictures! :D
EPCOT_ECROVE3_7343883280.jpeg

EPCOT_ECROVE3_7343883282.jpeg

I've been hearing about these amazing slushies on here for a looooong time and was so anxious to try one. Wow - "amazing" doesn't do it justice. We both had the Grand Marnier Orange Slush. It was so refreshing!

Hello beautiful.
IMG_1363.jpg

Onto Germany! I love the architecture here.
IMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1365.jpg

I'm honestly so grateful for the forums because I tried so many new things this trip that I never knew about before! This is where we went next:
IMG_1367.JPG

GIVE ME ONE OF EVERYTHING.
IMG_1368.JPG

I ended up with the milk chocolate sea salt caramel and a caramel filled chocolate cookie. Heather also had a cookie but she got a chocolate and caramel covered strawberry instead. We found a place in the shade and enjoyed our treats. We seriously ate so much food this day lol. But we just kept saying, "When in Disney!" :D
IMG_1369.JPG

Can't get enough of these views!
IMG_1370.JPG

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 3: June 9, 2015 - Part 3

We finished up our treats and went back to check on the Belle meet and greet. The CM said that she would be back out shortly so we hopped in line - yay! There was a family in line behind us.. mom and two daughters (one was high school age and the other was going into 2nd grade). The mom commented on my shirt which led to us talking about other things. The little girl was so sweet, and was hanging all over me. :inlove: The mom scolded her and told her to leave me alone, to which I replied, "We're teachers. She doesn't bother us!" :happy: They made the wait go by rather quickly and we really enjoyed their company. I love how friendly everybody is at Disney! You just don't see things like that at other theme parks.

I was absolutely starstruck when it was our turn lol. She was wonderful and we had a great interaction with her! She told me that she'd had to wake up quite early that morning to play hide and seek with all the little teacups and we talked about how energetic Chip is. We also discussed the Beast's decision to start allowing people in the West Wing. :rolleyes:

EPCOT_WSFRN_7343993635.jpeg

IMG_7381.jpg

IMG_7382.jpg

IMG_7386.JPG

EPCOT_WSFRN_7343993643.jpeg

EPCOT_WSFRN_7343992786.jpeg

Sorry for the overload.. I just love her so much. :D We finished up with Belle and said goodbye to our friends. We continued through the WS, but honestly didn't spend a whole lot of time exploring. As I mentioned in my first post about this day, we were rushed to fit everything in since we didn't get to the park until after noon. I wanted Heather to have a chance to ride everything since I'm not sure when we'll make it back to Epcot.

We did make a quick stop in the little Frozen "museum" that they have in Norway. Kind of random? I expected more than what was in there. Oh well… Yoohoo!
IMG_7387.jpg

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 3: June 9, 2015 - Part 4

We finished our walk around the WS and then headed to The Land. Is it just me or does this pavilion have a very distinct smell? Lol I remember it even from when I was a kid.

IMG_1371.JPG

We got in line for Living with the Land which was basically a walk on. I love this ride for some reason. It's just relaxing and truthfully is pretty interesting. Plus, it makes me hungry. :rolleyes:

IMG_1372.JPG

I can never get a good shot of these guys because the lighting is so weird. They always end up looking like little demons with those crazy eyes. :cautious:
IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

Obligatory picture. ;)
IMG_1378.jpg

Mickey! I'm horrible at finding Hidden Mickey's, so was quite proud of myself the first time I noticed this a few years ago. ;)
IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

Boat selfie!
IMG_7392.JPG

We had a 5:00pm FP+ for Spaceship Earth, so we started walking that way. Heather was amazed that there's actually a ride in "the golfball." :hilarious: I actually don't even like this ride, but as I told her, you can't go to Epcot without riding it.

This at least helped make things entertaining. ;)
IMG_7389.jpg

There we are - top right!
IMG_7391.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom