Trip Report When in Disney! June 2015 Trip Report

Day 1: June 7, 2015

Though I'm not happy about it, we're home from an absolutely magical trip to the World! This was the best trip to Disney that I've ever had, hands down. So of course I must share every last detail with all of you. :rolleyes: If you didn't read my PTR and would like to, you can find it here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/were-baaaaack-june-2015-trip.896231/

I mentioned in my PTR that Heather had dyed her hair and would be appearing as a brunette in my actual TR.. Just kidding. She went back to blonde 2 days before we left. :hilarious:

One more thing.. my camera takes horrible quality pictures, so I'll apologize for that in advance. I have an iPhone 5, so it does okay. Our PhotoPass ones are good though.

Okay, enough with the intros.. Let's get on with the fun stuff, shallllll we? :D

Our flight left at 6:30pm on June 7th, so we planned to leave my house by 2pm to make sure we had plenty of time to get there, check in, etc. Fortunately, the airline that we fly is out of it's own little airport with only one gate, so getting through security literally takes 3 minutes. I say this because we didn't actually leave until after 3pm. We went to the Taylor Swift concert in Pittsburgh the night before, so we were slightly rushed in finishing up our packing and of course, showing our hundreds of pictures to my mom before we left. I won't make you look at ALL of them, but here's a few. :rolleyes:

11401383_114586885542052_4205874523807338426_n.jpg

She was FANTASTIC. I can't even express how awesome she was. We're thinking of seeing her again this fall when she's in Ohio. Fingers crossed. :inlove:

Anyhow, let's get back to Disney. Ready to roll!

IMG_7254.JPG

Like I said, we were on the road a little after 3pm, and Heather realizes that she forgot her glow necklaces. These are essential for every viewing of Wishes, Fantasmic!, and Illuminations. Right? Maybe that's just us. So we had to make a pitstop at her house, which is fortunately not far from mine, to grab those. Glow necklaces in hand, we made our second attempt to get to the airport. We're a disaster.

Now we're cruising along, Disney music blaring, singing obnoxiously. And then I realized something slightly problematic. The conversation went something like this:

Me- Hez.. I'm pretty sure I forgot my shorts.
Heather- Like how sure?
Me- 99%. I put them in the dryer and I feel quite sure that they're still there. That gives me 2 pairs of pants for the week… including the ones I'm wearing.

Naturally, Heather is laughing hysterically. Literally a disaster.

So our flight leaves at 6:26pm.. we rolled into JC Penney at 5:03pm. It's highly likely that people thought we were stealing stuff because I know for a fact that we looked completely crazed lol. So we're running through the store, looking for jean shorts that I'm satisfied with. Do you think they had anything in my size? Nope. We finally found a pair that would do, so I grabbed 3 sizes, took off for the fitting rooms, and was back out within a couple of minutes. I've never before gotten overheated from trying on clothes. :hilarious: I actually hate the shorts that I got. They have these weird gems all over the back pockets and are just weird- my exact words in my notes from the trip are, "No cute shorts- I will now have a bedazzled butt for the week." Hahaha. We were just a little giddy and slightly sleep deprived. Don't judge us.

So now I had an additional pair of pants and we finished the drive to the airport, getting there around 5:30pm. I truly wish you could have seen us trying to get our suitcase (we shared because you have to pay to check a bag with our airline) out of the car and then hauling it, along with our obnoxiously large carry-ons, through the parking lot.

I went to the kiosk to print our boarding passes and told Heather to throw our bag on the scale to make sure it wasn't too heavy (40 lb. is the limit). So she comes over and informs me that we're at 42 lb. and starts moving things to her carry-on. We weigh it again and are down to 38 lb., so she decides to put a few things back in the suitcase. Weigh again- now we're at 40.36 lb. If looks could kill, mine would have dropped her right then and there. We finally got it down to 39.68 lb. and I drug it toward the check-in counter before she could try again. She swears up and down that it was too heavy because her shirt was cotton- yep, that has to be it Hez.

Because we were cutting it close to boarding time, the kiosk wouldn't assign us seats so somebody at the desk had to help us. She told us that there weren't any seats left together and was SO dramatic about it. She kept repeating herself and then would just stare at us, and of course I just kept saying, "That's fine." She eventually did get us together, but when we walked away I looked at Heather and said, "We can't sit together? That's it. I'm not going." And dramatically stormed off. She appreciated the theatrics. :rolleyes: Not sure what the lady expected us to say.. so weird.

IMG_7255.JPG

Finally on the plane- together. ;) Peace out PA, Disney here we come! Our flight was pretty uneventful. We did have to wait about 10 minutes for an open gate when we landed at MCO, but no worries. It was 8:30ish when we arrived.

I was honestly SO excited to ride the Magical Express. Like, skipping through the airport excited. Surprised a video hasn't surfaced of the crazy 22 year old acting like a child. No regrets.

FOUND IT.:D

IMG_1317.JPG

First time of the trip!!! A little blurry.. Sorry, I was excited.
IMG_7259.JPG

Pure joy :hilarious:
IMG_7260.JPG

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.JPG

We waited in line about 10 minutes, and then another 20 minutes once we boarded. So you know what that means…

MAGICAL EXPRESS SELFIE! Actually, we call it an "ussie," but to each their own. :rolleyes: Look at Heather with her seatbelt on hahaha. She took it off before we pulled out because nobody else was wearing it. :hilarious:
IMG_7262.jpg

We finally got going and watched the little welcome video to keep ourselves entertained. I also killed it on Disney trivia. :bookworm: We made stops at Coronado Springs, All Star Sports, and then All Star Music (our stop). All Star Movies was the last stop- keeping that in mind for future trips.

Last edited:

prfctlyximprct

Day 4: June 10, 2015 - Part 4

We got a seat on the right hand side of the theater, which I was not thrilled about. I need to be front and center for this show. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite everything - Disney movie, musical, soundtrack, etc. and of course Belle is my favorite princess. This show is a big deal for me… :rolleyes: Anyway, I'll just include some pictures because there's honestly not a whole lot for me to say!

View attachment 100606

She was rushing a bit during this song, but her voice was great!
View attachment 100614

Who doesn't love a little Gaston action? ;)
View attachment 100608

View attachment 100613

View attachment 100610

View attachment 100609

View attachment 100612

View attachment 100611

At this point I had lost my cool.. She's beautiful (as is he :inlove:). I adore that dress. I have no shame about fangirling over Belle. :rolleyes:
View attachment 100615

View attachment 100607

The show was fantastic, as always. This is definitely one that I could watch over and over again and never tire of it. I so desperately want to be the person that they give the rose to, but I think that's generally reserved for a little prince or princess lol. :oops: I'll be devastated if they ever replace this one!

We decided to head back to the room for a bit after the show, as it was starting to rain again and we obviously weren't prepared for that. ;) We didn't wait long for a bus and were back to the room by 5:30pm. We both napped for a little while and headed back to Hollywood Studios around 8:00pm. You'll be pleased to hear that we brought the ponchos and umbrella this time. :rolleyes:

I was in search of a hoodie, because it cooled down quite a bit with all of the rain. I'm picky and don't like to buy things that have a year on them, so I struggled to find something I was happy with. Eventually I found one that I liked and wear all the time now that we're home - so it was a good buy!

I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT BUYING CLOTHES WITH THE YEAR ON IT! I feel like I am a hoarder and keep my Disney World purchases for a awhile after my trip, and don't wanna be caught wearing a 2015 sweat shirt in 2018. I thought I was the only person who didn't like clohtes with years. :)

Loving your report still... love your food pics! I want a cupcake now... midnight snack??

Mr Anderson

Day 2: June 8, 2015 - Part 5

We got back to the room and changed into our suits, ready to soak up some sun! It was about 1:30pm at this point. It was hot hot hot and there fortunately weren't many people in the pool. Laying on the chairs sounded like a lovely idea for about 10 minutes.. and then we felt like we were about to die of a heat stroke - lol.

View attachment 97529

We got in the pool and stayed there for a good while. It was SO refreshing and relaxing. I'm the kind of Disney-goer who shows up for rope drop and stays until closing, so this mid-afternoon break idea was quite foreign to me. However, I'm now a huge fan. All you get done in the parks at this time of day is waiting in line, so I'd pick the pool over that any day.

We went back to the room to get cleaned up and change back into normal clothes. As this is going on, Mousekeeping knocked on the door. Heather answered it and they asked if we needed towels, shampoo, etc. since they couldn't clean our room with us still in it. :rolleyes: We said yes, thinking we'd get like 1 of each. Wrong.

View attachment 97532

I walked out of the bathroom and see Heather holding all of this in her arms. We were laughing SO hard. Apparently she also dropped half of the shampoo and the Mousekeeping lady had to pick it up and hand it to her again. So much laughter. :hilarious:

We caught a bus back to Magic Kingdom, arriving about 4:30pm. We were STARVING by this point, so decided to grab a late lunch at Cosmic Ray's. A lot of people give this place a hard time, but I personally really like it and usually eat there once every trip. We both had a bacon cheeseburger and fries.

View attachment 97534

I was apparently too hungry to take a picture before devouring my fries, lol. My bun was a little dry, but overall it was good. We finished up around 5:20pm and decided to explore Tomorrowland a bit, starting with Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor.

View attachment 97535

View attachment 97533

Mike is accurately demonstrating how I feel about being home from Disney. ;) I absolutely LOVE this show. It never gets old for me. I'm determined to be part of it someday.. I wish "that guy" could be a girl instead. :(

After collecting enough laughter to open the doors, it was time for another first for both of us - The PeopleMover! I never gave it a second thought, but after reading how much everybody here loves it, I figured we had to try it! What a perfect way to relax and get out of the sun and away from the crowds for a bit!

The skies look a little scary, but we were lucky and didn't get rained on.
View attachment 97536

PeopleMover selfie! :)
View attachment 97537

We had FP+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at 6:25pm, so headed toward Fantasyland! On our last trip, we waited in line for an hour and a half to ride this because we hadn't been able to get FP+ but had to try it. I was greatly underwhelmed by it and thought it was way too short and not worth the wait. But, we decided to give it another chance this trip, and boy am I glad we did! Being able to walk right on was so nice and I had a much better attitude about it haha. If you can get FP+, do it! If not, I wouldn't waste much time waiting in line. It's not THAT good.

I do love this scene, though.
View attachment 97539

View attachment 97538

We were Snapchatting videos of ourselves singing and being obnoxious, so that's why we're both holding our phones in the air. :rolleyes:
View attachment 97540

They should definitely hire us for promotional pictures and videos based solely on these displays of excitement. ;) I'll try to get our ride video to upload too - it's equally as funny.
I have been a part of the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor show before... they made me dance every time the camera/spotlight hit me. Although I'm not the best dancer, I had fun with it. I was laughing, but blushing, every time they did it. Come to think of it... I'm a popular "cast choice" at DisneyWorld.

I was also an extra for Indiana Jones - it was a blast! And another extra was a bit... let's call it "handsy" and kept hanging all over me during the "scenes". The wife wasn't too happy about that...

And as the profile pic suggests, I was the Rebel Spy once... but I was busy messing with my bag under my seat - my wife was like "HONEYHONEYHONEY you're the spy!!" and by the time I looked up, I had missed my "on screen debut". Ce la vie.

Mr Anderson

I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT BUYING CLOTHES WITH THE YEAR ON IT! I feel like I am a hoarder and keep my Disney World purchases for a awhile after my trip, and don't wanna be caught wearing a 2015 sweat shirt in 2018. I thought I was the only person who didn't like clohtes with years. :)

Loving your report still... love your food pics! I want a cupcake now... midnight snack??
Seconded! We buy a souvenir every trip, generally an ornament or a magnet, with the year on it, but absolutely will not buy clothes with the year on it. You're definitely not the only one! There are more of us out there than you think ;)

blreinsel

Original Poster

You are definitely not alone! I get so upset when I find a shirt that I LOVE, and then I look at the back of it and there's a huge 2015 plastered on it. So frustrating! Real world problems for sure. ;) That cupcake wasamazing. I need to start eating more sweets at Disney (lol) because I know there are soooo many out there that I've yet to discover! Thanks for following.. Still waiting for your next trip announcement. :rolleyes:

I have been a part of the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor show before... they made me dance every time the camera/spotlight hit me. Although I'm not the best dancer, I had fun with it. I was laughing, but blushing, every time they did it. Come to think of it... I'm a popular "cast choice" at DisneyWorld.

I was also an extra for Indiana Jones - it was a blast! And another extra was a bit... let's call it "handsy" and kept hanging all over me during the "scenes". The wife wasn't too happy about that...

And as the profile pic suggests, I was the Rebel Spy once... but I was busy messing with my bag under my seat - my wife was like "HONEYHONEYHONEY you're the spy!!" and by the time I looked up, I had missed my "on screen debut". Ce la vie.

Some people have all the luck! And then there are people like me who never get chosen for anything! Lol. Or I'd be like you on Star Tours and not be paying attention during my time in the spotlight. :rolleyes:

Seconded! We buy a souvenir every trip, generally an ornament or a magnet, with the year on it, but absolutely will not buy clothes with the year on it. You're definitely not the only one! There are more of us out there than you think ;)

I'm with you there! I think buying things like ornaments and magnets with the year on them is great and I've certainly done that. But the clothes thing just blows my mind...

Great report .... so ready to go back !

ME TOOOOOOO! :arghh: Thanks for reading. :)

Mr Anderson

You are definitely not alone! I get so upset when I find a shirt that I LOVE, and then I look at the back of it and there's a huge 2015 plastered on it. So frustrating! Real world problems for sure. ;) That cupcake wasamazing. I need to start eating more sweets at Disney (lol) because I know there are soooo many out there that I've yet to discover! Thanks for following.. Still waiting for your next trip announcement. :rolleyes:

Some people have all the luck! And then there are people like me who never get chosen for anything! Lol. Or I'd be like you on Star Tours and not be paying attention during my time in the spotlight. :rolleyes:

I'm with you there! I think buying things like ornaments and magnets with the year on them is great and I've certainly done that. But the clothes thing just blows my mind...

ME TOOOOOOO! :arghh: Thanks for reading. :)
I finally was able to finish reading your entire TR, and I must say... you have inspired me to write my own TR when we go on our next trip. After my last two trips I was in that post-Disney depression that I'm sure all of us fanatics go through, and didn't do one - next time, I'll have to take a cue from you, take great notes about what we did, and come back with a great TR.

And... by the way... did you really go to Disney World and NOT have a Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float? Or a Mickey Bar?

blreinsel

Original Poster
I finally was able to finish reading your entire TR, and I must say... you have inspired me to write my own TR when we go on our next trip. After my last two trips I was in that post-Disney depression that I'm sure all of us fanatics go through, and didn't do one - next time, I'll have to take a cue from you, take great notes about what we did, and come back with a great TR.

And... by the way... did you really go to Disney World and NOT have a Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float? Or a Mickey Bar?

What a nice thing to say! Glad to help. :) I've really enjoyed writing this TR, and can't wait for my next trip (duh!) so I can write another! Taking notes is so important because I've really struggled to remember the little details from the days I took less than stellar notes.

Spoiler alert: I did not have a Dole Whip this trip. :cry: And I didn't even realize it until we were back home! We only spent time in Adventureland on the first day and right after our breakfast at Crystal Palace, so I wasn't hungry at the time. Of course now I'm kicking myself and wishing I would have realized before it was too late. :arghh: I had a couple of Mickey ice cream sandwiches.. does that count for anything!?

Mr Anderson

What a nice thing to say! Glad to help. :) I've really enjoyed writing this TR, and can't wait for my next trip (duh!) so I can write another! Taking notes is so important because I've really struggled to remember the little details from the days I took less than stellar notes.

Spoiler alert: I did not have a Dole Whip this trip. :cry: And I didn't even realize it until we were back home! We only spent time in Adventureland on the first day and right after our breakfast at Crystal Palace, so I wasn't hungry at the time. Of course now I'm kicking myself and wishing I would have realized before it was too late. :arghh: I had a couple of Mickey ice cream sandwiches.. does that count for anything!?
How could you forget a Dole Whip?! My oh my. I guess it's just so shocking to me because I think about Dole Whips all. the. time. :p

Well, I look forward to the rest!

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 6: June 12, 2015

Our last day already!? No.. Say it ain't so. :arghh::cry:

We decided that today was another "sleep in day." This was becoming the norm, and as I mentioned before this is SO unlike me at Disney. I'm a rope drop and Kiss Goodnight kind of girl. ;) We left for Magic Kingdom around 12:00pm but didn't actually arrive until closer to 1:00pm. We waited a really long time for a bus today and I'm not sure why.

For some reason, we headed toward Fantasyland via Tomorrowland. The good news is that we found a really fun and friendly PhotoPass photographer to spend some time with. :rolleyes: He was actually a joy to talk to.. he told us over and over again how much he loves his job and it was apparent how passionate he is about what he does. He encouraged us to chase our dreams and come work at Disney with him. Someday. :inlove:

Contrary to what you might believe judging by the way the skies look in these pictures, it's obvious by our squinty eyes that it was rather bright out while we were taking these pictures. :cool: Aren't we cute in our matching shirts? :hilarious:
MK_FNTSYBRG_7347780467.jpeg

Did someone say Disney!? :D
MK_FNTSYBRG_7347779052.jpeg

We had a FP+ to meet Cinderella and Rapunzel at 11:55am, and fortunately they still let us in because I feel sure that we were extremely late by the time we actually got there since we didn't even arrive at MK until 1:00pm. We were HORRIBLE about getting places on time this day.. our attempt at preventing the end of our trip from coming? :rolleyes:

Cinderella was a lot of fun, and she loved our shirts! Heather and I were both wearing necklaces that say, "Have courage and be kind" and she made a big fuss over them.
MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7347657677.jpeg

Then she warned us about losing our shoes since they don't have straps on them. Fairy Godmother put straps on hers so she doesn't lose one again. :rolleyes:
MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7347657678.jpeg

And here she was admiring our nails.. I forget exactly what she said about them. We both have acrylics on and the tips are colored and sparkly.. Heather's were blue (for Cinderella) and mine were purple (for Rapunzel). Yes we actually planned this. :p
MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7347657032.jpeg

How does she look so adorable posing like this and we look like total dorks doing the exact same thing? Heather looks like she's praying. :hilarious:
MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7347657034.jpeg

I think that Rapunzel is one of the most fun characters to meet. She's always so full of energy and her stories are hilarious. Though I'm extremely disappointed in myself for not writing down what we talked about because now I don't remember. :( She did comment on my nails, though, and I told her that I had chosen purple because I knew I'd be visiting her and they match her dress. She was impressed. :rolleyes:
MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7347663004.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7347663011.jpeg

This is one of my favorite character pictures from the entire trip. :inlove:
MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7347665496.jpeg

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 6: June 12, 2015 - Part 2

We walked back to Main Street because Heather wanted to buy a postcard to have a character sign for her sister. We were only able to find postcards in the Emporium and they only had about 6 to choose from. What the heck Disney? I thought it was a little strange. Anyway, when on Main Street one must take advantage of PhotoPass. ;)

There was another family having their picture taken, so we stood and waited until they were finished. The photographer wanted to take one of just the kids (a boy around 10 and a girl around 15, give or take) and you would have thought she'd asked for one of their limbs. Oh my gosh, SO MUCH DRAMA. I felt horrible for the boy.. he was trying to hug her and take this sweet sibling picture and she was having none of it. She would barely touch him and was standing really far away, so it was extremely awkward. She all but refused to smile. We were just shocked. I'm definitely not looking forward to having teenagers…

So then we step up and are like :D:D:D and the photographer was like, "You guys are so much more fun!" If we had a dollar for every time we heard that during our trip lol.
MK_MSGAZETT_7347690700.jpeg

She told us to look over our sunglasses and called us sassy when she saw the result. :hilarious:
MK_MSGAZETT_7347690702.jpeg

We had a 1:20pm FP+ to meet Ariel at her Grotto so we headed in that direction. We made a pit stop.. I know you're shocked. :rolleyes:
MK_BELLEVILLAGEBRIDGEICONNC_7347854111.jpeg

I love this one! But do you see those little black dots? I noticed that happening in a few of our PhotoPass pictures throughout the trip. Something on the lens, I assume.
MK_BELLEVILLAGEBRIDGEICONNC_7347854115.jpeg

We almost made it to meet Ariel on time.. But then I spotted Gaston. :inlove: I don't even care how much of a jerk he is.. Look at him! I had Belle's signature from our day at Epcot, so he signed his name above hers and then wrote <3's in between so it read "Belle <3's Gaston." He's so charming. :rolleyes:
MK_GASTONSTAVERNCHAR_7347759549.jpeg

I don't remember our conversation verbatim, but talking to Gaston always involves him and nobody else. So I think it's safe to assume that we talked about his looks, muscles, and charm. :hilarious:
MK_GASTONSTAVERNCHAR_7347760338.jpeg

That smolder though. :p
MK_GASTONSTAVERNCHAR_7347759553.jpeg

After we finished swooning over Gaston, we continued on our journey to meet Ariel. We were a little late, but we finally made it.

Selfie while we wait! The FP+ lines were actually kind of long this day, which was a little annoying, particularly when the queue was outside in the hot sun. Maybe if we'd show up on time… ;)
IMG_0591.JPG

She told us to swim on over, so that we did! I remember meeting Ariel when I was young where the meet and greet looked out over the "ocean" and you could see King Triton in the water. I think there was also a waterfall? Does anybody else remember this?
MK_GROTTOBCHAR_7347792890.jpeg

She was sweet and I think every little girl wants to be a mermaid after hanging out with Ariel.. I know I did (still do). :inlove:
MK_GROTTOBCHAR_7347792228.jpeg

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 6: June 12, 2015 - Part 3

Next, we headed to Storybook Circus to meet Minnie and Daisy. We were going to meet Donald and Goofy, too, but their line was rather long when we finished with the girls and we just never made it back. :( Does anyone else think that the lighting in these meet and greets is horrible?
MK_SBCSIDESHOWDAISYCHAR_7347854871.jpeg

MK_SBCSIDESHOWDAISYCHAR_7347856042.jpeg

Daisy selfie! :)
IMG_7444.jpg

The family in front of us was foreign and didn't speak English.. they had a little boy who was maybe 2 at the most. After he got his picture taken, he started telling Daisy this "story" in whatever language he spoke, and we couldn't help but laugh hysterically. I would love to know what he was trying to tell her because he rambled on and on and on and poor Daisy is just nodding and looking at him like :bored:

Minnie is just the sweetest and I love her in this outfit. :inlove:
MK_SBCSIDESHOWMINNIECHAR_7347849783.jpeg

MK_SBCSIDESHOWMINNIECHAR_7347849791.jpeg

The PhotoPass photographer took a picture of us taking a picture. :) Hence the lighting in the next one…
MK_SBCSIDESHOWMINNIECHAR_7347849797.jpeg

Minnie selfie! We need to get some sun, girl. :rolleyes:
IMG_7445.jpg

We had a 2:20pm FP+ to meet Mickey (though it was much later than this when we finished our Minnie/Daisy meet and greet), so hopped on the WDW Railroad to travel to Main Street. We got to the train station at about 3:15pm and noticed that there was a 5 minute wait for Mickey because of the parade. We decided to change our FP+ to meet Tinkerbell again later, since we hadn't gotten any PhotoPass pictures with her the first time around. We waited standby for Mickey and I think there was only one family ahead of us.

I must have taken these pictures either earlier or later in the day, because there would definitely be more of a parade crowd had I taken them when we were going to meet Mickey. But I'll post them now so I don't forget to add them in later. :)
IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.JPG

blreinsel

Original Poster
Day 6: June 12, 2015 - Part 4

Mickey hugs are the best hugs. :)
MK_TSTHEATER ACHAR_7347910763.jpeg

MK_TSTHEATER ACHAR_7347911758.jpeg

MK_TSTHEATER ACHAR_7347911759.jpeg

MK_TSTHEATER ACHAR_7347911763.jpeg

He commented on our ears and we had this conversation about getting good reception with them. He started running around the room and saying, "Can you hear me now? How about over here? Now?" As you can see, we got a pretty good laugh out of it. :)
MK_TSTHEATER ACHAR_7347911766.jpeg

He's so handsome. :inlove:
MK_TSTHEATER ACHAR_7347911775.jpeg

Mickey selfie! :)
IMG_7447.jpg

After our visit with the main man, we were a little hungry so decided we needed a snack! We each grabbed a water and a Mickey ice cream sammich. YUM. :p We relaxed outside of Town Square Theatre while we ate and planned our next move.

There was a storm brewing so we decided to head back to the resort to take a break and freshen up for our dinner ADR. :D

fractal

Love the shirts!

The little black dots on your photos are likely little specks of dust on your camera's sensor. I think I read you have a DSLR, is that correct?

If so, some dust likely made it's way in during a lens switch. Don't panic though, it can be cleaned - if you do it right.

Last edited:

blreinsel

Original Poster
I love your TR! You met SO many characters!! Wow :D

The picture hanging onto Gaston's muscles is hilarious!! :hilarious:

Thank you! Meeting characters is my favorite thing to do at Disney. :)

Love the shirts!

The little black dots on your photos are likely little specks of dust on your camera's sensor. I think I read you have a DSLR, is that correct?

If so, some dust likely made it's way in during a lens switch. Don't panic though, it can be cleaned - if you do it right.

Thank you! :) I'm an amateur and mostly just use my iPhone (don't hate me! I know how you feel about that. :rolleyes:) The pictures with the black dots are PhotoPass pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom