What did you do?

Texas84

Macon Labor Day 10K this morning in 57:13. Not close to a PR but good enough for a Disney qualifier. Forgot the magic foot lotion so I was dealing with a sore heel. I'm encouraged though because this was a lot faster than my spring 10Ks when my foot was really bad. Progress.

Mad Stitch

Tonight was the first time all summer I had to encounter 90 degrees and high humidity. I only made it 2.5 miles into my 3 mile run. I have a half to run on Sunday, what a downer for my psyche.

Last edited:

dreamfinder

Sat was 2.5@2i@6:57p, had to cut it a mile short due to time. Sun was 10.5@2i, 9@8:30, 1.5@8. Mon was bike, today was 2@2i@8p, after a whopping three hours of sleep, just wasn't into anything faster or longer.

LindsayLoves

Just got back from the Disneyland Half weekend and had a wonderful time. I will write a little report later when I have some photos uploaded.

Overall it was a great weekend and I ended up running a lot faster than I had anticipated. I ran the 10k and the half, stopping for all the photos ops, and both days I was able to walk the mile back to the hotel, shower, and make it the mile back to the park before rope drop (8am and 9am respectively). I call that a successful race weekend.

Mad Stitch

3 miles tonight, which brings the end to another training period. HM on Sunday. There is a walking division that starts an hour before the runners. I was thinking about that more the other day, started to do the math, and I'll be catching up to those people somewhere around mile 6 or 7. I'm curious to see how that works out. Hopefully there are not many of them and by that point they are spread out quite a bit.

Mad Stitch

I finally did it! I beat the two hour half marathon today! I had a time of 1:49:04. Great race conditions, low 60's, clouds blocking the sun, cool breeze blowing through the metropark where the race was held. It was so peaceful you could hear the music at the finish line about a half mile away calling you in. Now I have a great time to submit to the Star Wars and Paris race, assuming I get in. Next on my schedule, Vegas.
20150913_171209_zpsf5rzxbdz.jpg

Last edited:

imagination30

116 days till i leave for disney .. so lets hit it so a nice cool , breezy day ( long sleeve and short weather , as joel use to say ) ... but did 10.88 a personal best in a while .. bringing me to 285.61 so far , so close to breaking 300.. and for the month 16.92 and hoka- 56.88

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom