What did you do?

imagination30

sorry guys ive mia this week just got back from the mountians.. -- so training didnt stop there .lol.. so ..
Monday- Got in 4.07 miles with beautiful scenery.. and a nice weight session in the hotel fitness center..
tues - did 3.70 on the hotel fitness center tredmill .. i wonder why hotel tredmills have to be so fancy.. but i liked it .. and another wegith session .. bringing my total so far for the year close to breaking 300. at 254.06

dreamfinder

Eh, had knee issues yesterday so I didn't even make it out of my warmup before switching to the bike and stretching. Today was 2@10p. Trying to baby the knee as I have a race next weekend.

Texas84

3-5-3 finished this week with 11 scheduled this weekend. Might take a break Labor Day weekend and run the local 10K. Probably need a new qualifier.

Texas84

11 Muggy Miles this morning (99% humidity), 22 for the week. Went to Atlanta last night to see Toto and Yes and didn't hit the pillow until 0100. Had to get out by 0700 this morning to beat the forecasted storms but they rolled in early and I ended up running the last mile in thunder and lightning. Guess which mile was fastest? :)

Mad Stitch

10 miles this weekend. I'm running a half in three weeks that is in the same stretch of the Metoparks that I use quite often for my training runs. I arrived down there early Saturday morning and wow, I have never seen so many runners down there before! Lots of people must have wanted to get a sneak peak of the course. There were may head nods and waves as people ran by. I've never has so much fun training before.

LindsayLoves

Last week most of my runs were around 4 miles due to high heat and humidity or just running out of time. One of the days when the humidity broke I finally got my pace back down to the 8's, even finished the last half mile in the 7's. Running fast can be fun sometimes and I kind of miss it.

13 miles on Saturday so I think I am ready for the Dumbo Double Dare in two weeks. This might be the least trained I have ever been going into a half marathon but luckily its a Disney race so there is no pressure for a fast time.

dreamfinder

2.5@2i@7:30p

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I'm just not digging the speed work. Maybe the fact I have only done 2 races so far this year is whats killing it for me.

LindsayLoves

Monday - 5 easy miles

Tuesday - 4 miles with 2 miles of 20 second hard and 60 seconds easy. The hard paces we all in the 6's from start to finish. This is the closest to speed work I have been in a long time, I have a 1 mile race next month which is going to be extra painful unless I start getting back into speed mode. I was soaked after this run, I am so ready for fall.

Apparently this is the longest consecutive stretch of weather over 80 degrees in NYC. We are at 47 days with no end in site. I wonder if it will be cooler in Disneyland last week.

Texas84

Everyone's doing speed work. I can't because of these stupid hills in my neighborhood. :)

5-miler this morning was awesome. Mornings here have been in the mid 70s with humidity over 90%. This morning, 61 with 50% humidity. Glorious.

Mad Stitch

I'm surprised how hot and humid the weather has been where you all are. Last night I did 5 miles in 63 degree weather. I was wondering if I needed to break out the long sleeves and pants. There was one week this summer when I had to turn on the air conditioning. It has been a cold summer, and now it's about over. :(

JillC LI

4 miles outdoors this morning. Gorgeous weather in the 60s. Joints are starting to ache a little again which makes me very nervous about the possibility of a full blown flare-up again. Seeing dr later today.

imagination30

so got off work early today + cooler weather = 79 degrees run fest ! ... it was so cool infact and my legs felt great i did . 5.32 , for a total of 27.44 for the month of august and for the year 259.38 getting close to 300 . any ideas what i should do when i break 300 before the end of the year? and to add ive ran 31.28 since i got my hoka

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom