Water park hours reduced for summer 2016

ToTBellHop

I was told by a co-worker that other far away projects are behind which is the cause for hours being cut across property.
I call BS on that (and this is nothing against you or your coworker) as capital expenditures are budgeted completely separate from operating expenditures. If they are saving money it's just to save money. Not to produce a few million to cover capital expenditures of more than $4bn.

WDWVolFan

Just noticed that the operating hours for the water park are reduced for this summer.

Barring any later changes to the schedule, July has hours of 10am to 7pm. It has previously been 9am to 8pm, and even EMH back in 2012 and earlier .

http://www.wdwmagic.com/calendar.htm
Probably trying to stop folks who have the Water Parks and Fun added to their tickets from park hopping between the water parks on the same day.
That's what we did last time.

toeknee

Probably trying to stop folks who have the Water Parks and Fun added to their tickets from park hopping between the water parks on the same day.
That's what we did last time.
'

Didn't they pilot a bus service between the 2 water parks this year to facilitate water park hopping?

flynnibus

Premium Member
I call BS on that (and this is nothing against you or your coworker) as capital expenditures are budgeted completely separate from operating expenditures. If they are saving money it's just to save money. Not to produce a few million to cover capital expenditures of more than $4bn.

Budgets are just plans...and all ultimately roll up to the same places. If someone mandates finding 10% reduction in spending for the period... It can be found across the board.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom