Upcoming/Rumored Projects

PorterRedkey

Rivers of Light at least seems to be IP free from what we know. Not the same as a ride, but it's something.
True, and I am REALLY looking forward to it. WoC at DCA was great. I still prefer DL's version of Fantasmic to WoC, but I can see Rivers of Light being my new fave at WDW. Plus AK sorely need this. It will be great to see this beautiful park at night!

tirian

True, and I am REALLY looking forward to it. WoC at DCA was great. I still prefer DL's version of Fantasmic to WoC, but I can see Rivers of Light being my new fave at WDW. Plus AK sorely need this. It will be great to see this beautiful park at night!
DAK will be beautiful at night, but how will it smell? Evening EMH reeked because the animal enclosures are cleaned in the evening.

PorterRedkey

DAK will be beautiful at night, but how will it smell? Evening EMH reeked because the animal enclosures are cleaned in the evening.

Ok, I have never smelled any animal smells besides the sweating humans. I guess you're not a AK fan? (Edit: I made a bad call, tirian is an AK fan.) I have to admit, I really like AK. It may be my favorite park now that Epcot and DHS are, well, not what they once were, and that is being kind.

Last edited:

HauntedMansionFLA

Rivers of Light at least seems to be IP free from what we know. Not the same as a ride, but it's something.
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't throw in a character like Bambi in the Rivers of Light show. There are s few classic animal characters that aren't at any of the parks. Bambi is one of them. I am looking forward to the show and the nighttime offerings.

Turtle

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't throw in a character like Bambi in the Rivers of Light show. There are s few classic animal characters that aren't at any of the parks. Bambi is one of them. I am looking forward to the show and the nighttime offerings.
Yeah! They've gotta have a segment for Bambi, Jungle Book, Pocahontas, and Lion King.

doctornick

It wouldn't surprise me either, but they haven't mentioned using such IPs AFAIK in any promotional effort for RoL. I feel like Disney would specifically hint (if not outright mention) using classic cartoons if that were in the plans, but who knows?

MKCP 1985

Guests will expect the park to not stink at night. In my experience, it hasn't smelled like "wild animal" at night. It has smelled like p00p.

If the word gets out that you can go to Animal Kingdom at night but it will smell like your sewage treatment plant, my guess is that will hurt attendance.

djkidkaz

I don't ever recall a bad odor in the evening but if it is an issue Disney would just have to push back the cleaning schedule. With the animals out later it shouldn't be a problem. Also, what better way to clear the park at 9pm?! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom