Upcoming/Rumored Projects

iAJ

Agree.
Toy Story is the equivalent of Frozen.. being put everywhere.
I mean.. common! theres more Pixar stuff than just CARS and TOY STORY!
Yes, but those are the only Pixar properties that continually sell merchandising out the wazoo for Disney. So it's certainly no mystery or coincidence as to why they're the two they want to use so much in the parks.

As for the frontierland expansion rumor, assuming they don't go all toy story with it I think it actually has the best shot of anything we've heard in a very long time to be new ip based. We certainly know it won't be Lone Ranger based, thank goodness.

Cesar R M

Yes, but those are the only Pixar properties that continually sell merchandising out the wazoo for Disney. So it's certainly no mystery or coincidence as to why they're the two they want to use so much in the parks.

As for the frontierland expansion rumor, assuming they don't go all toy story with it I think it actually has the best shot of anything we've heard in a very long time to be new ip based. We certainly know it won't be Lone Ranger based, thank goodness.
After 3 movies with a 4th on its way.. anyone would sell that much merchandise.
Its still like being puzzled that Shrek or Minions moved merchandise..

MKCP 1985

I've never had that issue and I have been a lot.
Good. My visits were during some of the first times they did evening hours and what I described was very real to the point of discussions among guests standing in line at Everest and cast members speculating as to the source.

From your post, it sounds like Disney fixed the issue.

Brian Noble

Good. My visits were during some of the first times they did evening hours and what I described was very real to the point of discussions among guests standing in line at Everest and cast members speculating as to the source.

From your post, it sounds like Disney fixed the issue.
There's a water treatment plant somewhere over in that general direction. If the wind blows the wrong way, it can easily be the cause. I know the folks at Orange Lake, just across the RCID boarder from AKL/AK, are sometimes on the wrong end of this as well.

mikeh

Does anyone know what the huge land clearing between World Dr and Epcot is for?

A look at the clearing from yesterday
2kcDqrz.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom