RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 7 Redemption Duel
Restaurants 'Round The World

Welcome to the next Redemption Duel!

600-epcot-world-showcase.jpg

Introducing the players of this Redemption Duel:

@IAmNotAHufflepuff
and @tcool123, voted out at the last Imagineer's Council.

For this challenge, our two castaways must design a new restaurant for any of the countries in World Showcase. They can replace a current restaurant or expand past the current boundaries of the pavilion. That's it! The rest is up to you!

Episode 7 Redemption Duel is due Sunday, February 28th at 3:00 PM EST. You may use no more than 15 images and must have at least 5 sentences.

RMichael21

Original Poster

View attachment 132611

@IAmNotAHufflepuff

For this challenge, our two castaways must design a new restaurant for any of the countries in World Showcase. They can replace a current restaurant or expand past the current boundaries of the pavilion. That's it! The rest is up to you!

Episode 7 Redemption Duel is due Sunday, February 28th at 3:00 PM EST. You may use no more than 15 images and must have at least 5 sentences.
Also, congrats to @DSquared ! This is the first Redemption Duel that he hasn't competed in! :p;)

IAmNotAHufflepuff

View attachment 132611

@IAmNotAHufflepuff

Now that I'm stranded on Redmption Island, a few ugly questions rear their heads.

- Does the International Gateway count as a pavilion?

- If I am eliminated here, will I be part of the jury?

- Are there still going to be critiques?

By the way, great twist!

Last edited:

IAmNotAHufflepuff

I'm dropping as there's no way in hell I can get a project out tomorrow

That's fine. Don't fret though, I'd take a day at a theme park over a Redemption Duel anyway.

Sorry you had to drop out, but I hope your time at Disney is/was worth it! :D:p

@RMichael21, do I still need to submit something after Tcool's drop? I have a concept already in the brainstorming process that I can post tomorrow, but I just want to be sure.

RMichael21

Original Poster
That's fine. Don't fret though, I'd take a day at a theme park over a Redemption Duel anyway.

Sorry you had to drop out, but I hope your time at Disney is/was worth it! :D:p

@RMichael21, do I still need to submit something after Tcool's drop? I have a concept already in the brainstorming process that I can post tomorrow, but I just want to be sure.
No, not really... We'll move onto the Immunity Challenge. But, if you want to post your brainstormed ideas tomorrow, by all means! :)

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 7 Immunity Challenge
See Ya to the Seas

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs...

seas-with-nemo-and-friends-00.jpg

For this challenge, our 7 remaining castaways will be creating a new experience at the current "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" pavilion at Epcot. You can do anything! The only requirements are that you must remove the Nemo IP from the attraction(s) and must keep the shell of the current show building. You may keep the Sea idea or replace the entire thing with something new.

Episode 7 Immunity Challenge is due Friday, March 4th at 7:00 PM EST. You may use no more than 15 images and must have at least 5 sentences. You will create your concepts individually and turn them into this thread.

Imagineers Ready? GO!

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 7 Project Veto Challenge
Restaurants 'Round the World

Honestly, I really like this challenge, so we're going to be doing this again! :p

600-epcot-world-showcase-jpg.132611

Episode 7 Project Veto Challenge is due Thursday, March 3rd at 8:30 PM EST. You may use no more than 5 sentences and 1 image. You will turn your concepts into your designated Project Veto PM.

Imagineers Ready? GO!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom