The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island

JokersWild

So, @DSquared @IDInstitute would you have gotten rid of me if I had lost? Your answers on the the podcast weren't very specific, and know I'm wondering.

Also, this is completely off topic, but @TheOriginalTiki (or anyone else who knows the answer) were there other comps on VD, besides SYWTBAI? If not, did you have seasons more than once a year. I've actually been wondering this for a while.
Sort of. League of Dreamers originated on VF. 2011-2012 we had a thing called Festival of Imagination which was really cool, though kind of fizzled in the second season. Thrill and I tried out EPICOT (Experimental Prototype Imagineering Competition of Tomorrow,) which was actually pretty similar to The House Cup, albeit with a different format without teams and the introduction of an open brainstorming thread for each project. All of these games had a habit of dying half way through the game.

And yes. There was a 2(?) year period where there was a winter and summer season of SYWTBAI. The winter one was eventually cancelled because so many people were being swamped by school.

RMichael21

Original Poster
I think it should be said the real winner this year was our host @RMichael21 . You hosted with so much skill and brilliance that I tip my hat to you. Thank you for being not only a great host, but a great member, and an even greater friend. Thank you.
Thanks Sam, that means a lot. :)

And, after quite a bit of thought, I think I jumped the gun a little to much with ending The Sole Imagineer. It seems a lot of you guys wanted to see one more season. So, stay tuned for details on the final season of The Sole Imagineer - Coming next summer...

;)

Suchomimus

Sure, I'll play. Just let me get into something...alittle more...comfortable.

02.jpg
09b.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom