Results

@Sam4D23

Tonight, 3 Votes is Enough.

Sam4D23, the tribe has spoken...
960x540.jpg

RMichael21

Original Poster
Merge

Congrats castaways, you have been merged...

This means you are all on one tribe, now names Blaretoki (a combination of the two tribe names). This also means that all submissions for challenges will be individual.

The winner of every immunity challenge will receive individual immunity. They will still go to Imagineer's Council and cast a vote, but votes cannot be cast against them.

This episode, the remaining 3 castaways on Redemption Island (@DSquared, @Ranky64 and @Sam4D23) will battle it out for their final shot at redemption. The winner of this Redemption Duel will return to the normal game, where they can either be voted out again, or can even go on to win the game.

Redemption Island will then reset itself. All castaways voted out from now on will go to Redemption Island as usual, before a second final Redemption Duel occurring down the line once the numbers have dwindled down.

In addition, the last Imagineer's Council that Project Vetoes can be used at is Final Five.

Congrats to the remaining castaways to making it this far:

@IDInstitute
@TheOriginalTiki
@spacemt354
@MonorailRed
@tcool123
@Matt7187
@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@Flippin'Flounder

And the castaways on Redemption Island for sticking it out:

@DSquared
@Ranky64
@Sam4D23

Now... the real fun begins... ;)

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 6 Redemption Duel
More Marvelous Minilands!

Welcome to the next Redemption Duel of the season!

maxresdefault.jpg

Introducing the players of this Redemption Duel:
@DSquared
(Voted Out Episode 1)
@Ranky64 (Disqualified Episode 6)
@Sam4D23 (Voted Out Episode 6)

For this challenge, our three remaining castaways will design a new section for Legoland's Miniland U.S.A. You can remove any section that you want to fit your new area, or add something totally new without replacing anything. That's it! The rest is up to you!

Episode 6 Redemption Duel is due Sunday, February 21st at 6:30 PM EST. You may use no more than 15 images and must have at least 5 sentences.

Imagineers Ready? GO!

Last edited:

DSquared

Episode 6 Redemption Duel:

Miniland-legoland-florida-predios.JPG

Lego Miniland USA is a collection of Lego structures of famous locations from around the United States. The land is very interesting to look at, but there should be more to do than just look. Here is my expansion of Lego Miniland USA that will add a few attractions to the park.

coney-island-wonder-wheel-new-york-city-2014-andres-lehmann-620x300.jpg

Coney Island is one of the most famous boardwalks with some of the most famous attractions in the world. The boardwalk is world famous and a national treasure, so it would be the perfect theming for new attractions to Lego Miniland.

Legoland Orlando Boardwalk Map.jpg

Above is a map of the new expansion to Lego Miniland USA. The yellow is the boardwalk path that extends out slightly onto the water.

The 1 on the map is a smaller, Lego version of the Cyclone, which is one of the most famous roller coasters in the world. The Lego one will be called Mini-Cyclone.
th

The 2 on the map will be a small ferris wheel themed to the Wonder Wheel from Coney Island. The smaller, again Lego themed wheel will be called the Fun-der Wheel (a combination of fun and wonder;)).
e813d0bff7c0e9431906b43ebb0dd207.jpg

The 3 on the map will be a small Nathan's Famous stand, representing the origin of the famous food chain in Coney Island.
th

The 4 on the map will be a large Lego sign that says "Welcome to Coney Island". There will also be decorations around the sign, and a roller coaster going through it.

Overall, I hope the expansion will be a tribute to an amazing amusement park that sometimes does not get all the attention it deserves. I hope you enjoyed!

Clover Bailey

Guys, I just want to say I didn't get to create my project. And since I don't have much time left I have decided to confirm that I will no longer be playing on Redemption Island. However I did enjoy it the time I spent in the game. And to the other surviving contestants, good luck! (btw I added a Goodbye Song because potatoes)

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Guys, I just want to say I didn't get to create my project. And since I don't have much time left I have decided to confirm that I will no longer be playing on Redemption Island. However I did enjoy it the time I spent in the game. And to the other surviving contestants, good luck! (btw I added a Goodbye Song because potatoes)

b15.jpg

Thanks for playing! You will be missed.

Sam Magic

I just want to say, congratulations to all the contestants and to the players! I had a great time and I want to say THANK YOU, for voting me off. I was jammed pack with a bunch of stuff, and it's nice now to be able to sit back and enjoy everyone else battle it out. I want to thank all the people I've worked with this year for their help and support, and for giving me a great time.

At DSquared, congrats on making it out of redemption and into the merge! I can't wait to see you play the game. Contestants…play on.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 6 Immunity Challenge
Good for the Gardens

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs...

(Sorry, no picture, as I'm on mobile)

For this challenge, our castaways must replace Cypress Gardens with anything of their choosing! It can be absolutely anything that you want! From an attraction, to a restaurant or interactive experience. That's right, there's no limits!

Episode 6 Immunity Challenge is due on Friday, February 26th at 7:00 PM EST. You may use no more than 15 images and must have at least 5 sentences. You will create your concept individually and turn it in by the due date and time in this thread.

RMichael21

Original Poster
I was just doing a bit of research because I didn't know what Cypress Gardens was:p

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypress_Gardens

Are we just focusing on the botanical gardens area that is still around or are we going back in time to when Cypress Gardens was an actual theme park - I was just looking for some clarity before jumping into it:D
No, just the area that's currently there. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom