The Creator Games!: An Imagineering Competition- Discussion Thread

Sam Magic

To all contestants and video viewers:
I would like to thank you all for your support and enthusiasm during The Creator Games. Being a judge was not only an honor for me, but an opportunity to see first hand the very bright and positive future this community is headed. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's projects and ideas, of meeting new people, and be able to create my own content that I hope you all enjoyed.

I have had the honor of being a judge and contestant many times before, but the past few weeks has truly been a great experience.

Unfortunately it is time that I must announce my departure effective at noon tomorrow. As many know I will not be in the country for the next three weeks which means that I will not be able to participate as a judge as I have in the past. Because of this I will no longer be an official judge of The Creator Games unless requested by the other two judges.

As far as I know the plan is to introduce guest judges, if that is followed through I wish to those judges the same excitement and enjoyment as I have had while being a judge and I wish the remaining contestants the best of luck in the coming challenges. You all have amazing talents and gifts and I believe that with continuous practice and development of those skills you will all be able to accomplish many things in the future. While only one may win, you all win because your skills and abilities will be strengthened. In short May the odds be in your favor!

As for the review shows TheOriginalTiki will take over on his channel. I am sure that he will do a fantastic job and I wish him the best of luck!

I would like to thank you all again and extend my thanks to everyone on this community for three amazing years of imagineering and friendship. I hope to see you all again during the Sorcerers Apprentice...and that I get to finally work with englanddg.

With Thanks and Warm Regards,
Sam

englanddg

One Little Spark...
To all contestants and video viewers:
I would like to thank you all for your support and enthusiasm during The Creator Games. Being a judge was not only an honor for me, but an opportunity to see first hand the very bright and positive future this community is headed. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's projects and ideas, of meeting new people, and be able to create my own content that I hope you all enjoyed.

I have had the honor of being a judge and contestant many times before, but the past few weeks has truly been a great experience.

Unfortunately it is time that I must announce my departure effective at noon tomorrow. As many know I will not be in the country for the next three weeks which means that I will not be able to participate as a judge as I have in the past. Because of this I will no longer be an official judge of The Creator Games unless requested by the other two judges.

As far as I know the plan is to introduce guest judges, if that is followed through I wish to those judges the same excitement and enjoyment as I have had while being a judge and I wish the remaining contestants the best of luck in the coming challenges. You all have amazing talents and gifts and I believe that with continuous practice and development of those skills you will all be able to accomplish many things in the future. While only one may win, you all win because your skills and abilities will be strengthened. In short May the odds be in your favor!

As for the review shows TheOriginalTiki will take over on his channel. I am sure that he will do a fantastic job and I wish him the best of luck!

I would like to thank you all again and extend my thanks to everyone on this community for three amazing years of imagineering and friendship. I hope to see you all again during the Sorcerers Apprentice...and that I get to finally work with englanddg.

With Thanks and Warm Regards,
Sam
Enjoy your vacation!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
One of the things I love about German is how the differences between male's and female's is based on how you pronounce the words ends. It simplifies things compared to Spanish or French.
der die das...yeah, it's the weird blend. My german is so rusty, to quote hunt for red october...

"That's all right, Mr Ryan. My Morse is so rusty, I could be sending him dimensions on Playmate of the Month."

Sam Magic

der die das...yeah, it's the weird blend. My german is so rusty, to quote hunt for red october...

"That's all right, Mr Ryan. My Morse is so rusty, I could be sending him dimensions on Playmate of the Month."
Yeah, I know a little bit...basic shopping German. Learned that thanks to Duolingo which I recommend to anyone who is looking to brush up on an old language, study, or learn a new language.

Good quote too!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yeah, I know a little bit...basic shopping German. Learned that thanks to Duolingo which I recommend to anyone who is looking to brush up on an old language, study, or learn a new language.

Good quote too!
You'll have fun. I'd recommend restaurants, but it's been 20 some odd years, and I've heard my favorite as a kid (a Gastehaus called Der Rusche) in Heilbronn has long since been closed ever since Herr Rusche passed. Sad. He gave me a whole collection of beer coasters (the german ones are strong and sturdy) to use to make card pyramids, cause that is what I'd do in their restaurant...

I still have them, somewhere, in a box in my parents attic.

Germany is a wonderful country with amazing cuisine (it's not all beer and fatty food...though...there is a LOT of fatty food, but that goes for France as well)...

The southern part, for those not aware, is actually filled with vineyards, and has amazing wines. They have Weinfests...when what most people think of is Octoberfest...which isn't in October. You'd show up and taste wines...not a beer in sight.

Anyhow...enough of that.

Point is, have fun! I'm a bit jealous. I want to go back to see Germany again! Amazing place!

If I were to take the kiddo there...as she is my traveling companion, I'd want to go during Christmas. Germany does Christmas right...Weihnachten festivals are amazing...

Especially Rothenburg.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom