The Creator Games!: An Imagineering Competition- Discussion Thread

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Screen%20Shot%202015-03-15%20at%2012.42.05%20PM_zpsdue7x49r.png

Welcome, all aspiring Imagineers ready to compete in the games, or for those of you just now settling down with the popcorn;) Here, in this thread, feel free to discuss any aspect of the competition with fellow contestants/followers of the games, or anything you want really:p;) In addition, if any of you have a question, tag me, @Sam4D23 or @spacemt354, (your hosts) here.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
@JokersWild, @RMichael21, @Matt7187, @TheOriginalTiki, and @DisneyPrincess1993, welcome to the competition!

In addition, just to tag a few people that have either showed interest/have been active recently among the Imagineering boards...
@jdmdisney99
@ctxak98
@MA Screamin'
@InfiniteRightEar97
@Brer Panther
@2001DISNEYLIFE
@ScorpionX
@MANEATINGWREATH
@mharrington
@ArtificialArtist
@Twilight_Roxas
@Robert Butnarasu
@samosaurus
@comics101
@KentB3
@DisneyManOne
@Watusimanu
@creacetivity
@wdwfan4ver
@JoseLorenzo
@MCParradox
Also, I know members @englanddg and @Zweiland have previously stated they might take a bit of a leave, but just in case ;) :p
(Keep in mind, my apologies if I missed anyone;):p, everyone is welcome!:))
6 spots left!​

Last edited:

MCParradox

I can't wait to get stuck into this! It'll be my first competition on here, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with some of the older guys... Still, with the start date being pushed forward a week, I probably won't be as active until the 1st of May as I will be afterwards, as I really need to knuckle down and get my work out of the way. I'm not dropping out or anything, but its just something to bear in mind :)

orlando678-

I can't wait to get stuck into this! It'll be my first competition on here, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with some of the older guys... Still, with the start date being pushed forward a week, I probably won't be as active until the 1st of May as I will be afterwards, as I really need to knuckle down and get my work out of the way. I'm not dropping out or anything, but its just something to bear in mind :)

It's my first one too!! I'm so exited for the competition!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom