The Creator Games!: An Imagineering Competition- Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
piece of pure genius:

tumblr_nqb6q870Wa1t8o0r4o1_1280.jpg
470c11919d576dc9257492d6088add24.jpg

RMichael21

Thanks for having me! It's truly been a pleasure. But, before I go, I'd like to put this out there. My submissions truly haven't been up to par with what I would have liked. Most of the time, I ranked in the bottom half of the challenge and my heart truly wasn't there for most of the competition. I Find that this is because of the fact that school ends quite late in New England and finals ended just last week. In addition, I've been super busy. Most challenges, I've had to stay up until 2AM the night before the due date/time on a school night in order to finish my project. This honestly caused a decline in my grades which in turn shifted my focus even farther from the competition. To be honestly I should have tapped out before this decline began, but I don't like quitting. I always tell myself to try my best and if best isn't good enough, then tough luck. Unfortunately, this competition I believe that I could have tried harder, but school is really what I fell victim to.

With that, I'm going to take a short break for the next week until I leave for 2 week trip to Europe. Just so everyone knows, I'll be missing the first challenge of SA again (I've already talked to Jdm) and I'm going to have 1 point taken off of my SA point total once I'm eliminated. I just thought I'd mention this. In addition, don't feel alarmed if you don't see me online at all for a two week period! But, I hope I'll be back and better than ever in The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Season Three. And hopefully I won't get 5th place for the third time in a row. :p

Also, I'd like to personally invite everyone to join in on The Sole Imagineer: Season 2 (if I'm lucky to do it). See you all real soon!

spacemt354

Chili's
Thanks for having me! It's truly been a pleasure. But, before I go, I'd like to put this out there. My submissions truly haven't been up to par with what I would have liked. Most of the time, I ranked in the bottom half of the challenge and my heart truly wasn't there for most of the competition. I Find that this is because of the fact that school ends quite late in New England and finals ended just last week. In addition, I've been super busy. Most challenges, I've had to stay up until 2AM the night before the due date/time on a school night in order to finish my project. This honestly caused a decline in my grades which in turn shifted my focus even farther from the competition. To be honestly I should have tapped out before this decline began, but I don't like quitting. I always tell myself to try my best and if best isn't good enough, then tough luck. Unfortunately, this competition I believe that I could have tried harder, but school is really what I fell victim to.

With that, I'm going to take a short break for the next week until I leave for 2 week trip to Europe. Just so everyone knows, I'll be missing the first challenge of SA again (I've already talked to Jdm) and I'm going to have 1 point taken off of my SA point total once I'm eliminated. I just thought I'd mention this. In addition, don't feel alarmed if you don't see me online at all for a two week period! But, I hope I'll be back and better than ever in The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Season Three. And hopefully I won't get 5th place for the third time in a row.

Also, I'd like to personally invite everyone to join in on The Sole Imagineer: Season 2 (of I'm lucky to do it). See you all real soon!
You were a great contestant RM. Thanks for playing and being a good sport. And grades/school always comes before this kind of stuff, as this is just for fun. School carries much more weight so it's better you focus on that than extraneous things. Hope you have a good trip!

RMichael21

You were a great contestant RM. Thanks for playing and being a good sport. And grades/school always comes before this kind of stuff, as this is just for fun. School carries much more weight so it's better you focus on that than extraneous things. Hope you have a good trip!
Thanks, space. You've been a great and accommodating host. I hope to work with you in the future. :)

TheOriginalTiki

That was definitely a crazy round. @RMichael21, I give you a lot of props for being a fierce competitor and most definitely my biggest threat when it came to the strategic portion of the game. All will be revealed later, but suffice to say I've had my hands in more than one cookie jar for the past few rounds...alliance-wise. ;) :p

Also, very happy to officially make it past my standing in Sole Imagineer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom