Refillable Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonphanan

I love the mugs. I would get up early and hit the soda fountain as soon as it opened. Would go one more time before going to the park. Would hit them again upon returning from the parks in the afternoon, then again before going back, then again at dinner and again before closing. :p

We would stay at the Carribean Beach resort and usually not near the foodcourt so it was a nice walk 8 times a day.

For the most part they really don't change the mugs out like they use too so having a mug from the past is not an issue.

jback93

Is Milk available?

We are staying at POP in May and have a two year old. Is milk available at the drink station. I know it's a long shot but would help with getting milk to the room.

Mikester71

We are staying at POP in May and have a two year old. Is milk available at the drink station. I know it's a long shot but would help with getting milk to the room.

We have stayed at Pop twice in the last 3 years (last March being our most recent time) and I don't believe they have milk at the drink stations. My wife is an early riser and I know she always went and purchased a little milk bottle in the food court where they have the fridge units with sandwiches and that so that we could have cereal when we woke up each morning.

disneygirl1024

The only stuff to drink at the fountains were soft drinks and water. We took our cups from trips before and nothing was ever said to us. We were going to take them again. Did the price go down on them cause the cups I have from previous trips were 12.99 per cup and now I see them on here as 10.99.

lilclerk

The only stuff to drink at the fountains were soft drinks and water. We took our cups from trips before and nothing was ever said to us. We were going to take them again. Did the price go down on them cause the cups I have from previous trips were 12.99 per cup and now I see them on here as 10.99.
They're $12.99 + tax. This thread is pretty old, you probably saw an older post.
They also have coffee, tea, hot chocolate and Pop has icees.

mynonnie

We stayed at the Boardwalk last year and are at the Beach Club this year. I saw the mugs but never way where you fill them up. I thought you could use them in the parks but from what I've read they are just for your hotel. Before i leave home I mail mail myself a box to Disney. I fill it with bottled water, our favorite soft drinks and usually a few snacks. It's in our room when we get there. Last year I paid $12.00 to mail it. Just my 2 cents worth.

tigsmom

We stayed at the Boardwalk last year and are at the Beach Club this year. I saw the mugs but never way where you fill them up. I thought you could use them in the parks but from what I've read they are just for your hotel. Before i leave home I mail mail myself a box to Disney. I fill it with bottled water, our favorite soft drinks and usually a few snacks. It's in our room when we get there. Last year I paid $12.00 to mail it. Just my 2 cents worth.

Buy and fill the mugs at the Boardwalk Bakery and you can refill them at the bar near the big pool.

kasey1988

I love refillable mugs! We buy them after checking in on the way to our room, have a drink while we unpack.. then we refill them several times a day: At breakfast, when we return to the resort, laying by the pool, supper, bedtime. Defintally works out to a good deal for us, and you get a souvenier to take home!

disneydiva72

I bought a new mugs in November '08....they are now [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Year of a Million Dreams and were the same in all the resorts on the Monorail line.....they were 12.49+ tax.

I have used old mugs before, I did it for years and Not one person EVER said anything to me....I only bought new ones because the other ones were VERY worn out.
[/FONT]

lilclerk

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have used old mugs before, I did it for years and Not one person EVER said anything to me....I only bought new ones because the other ones were VERY worn out.
[/FONT]
Lots of people do. Doesn't mean it's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom