Refillable Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevGuy

I'll bring mine from this years stay at All Star Movies back with me next year and be naughty. :ROFLOL:Of course you know if I do that I'll see new ones at SSR and just have to have them anyway lol. :hammer:

GoofyforWDW

Have read the posts under this thread and cannot seem to get to a conclusion about the mugs at OKW. Does anyone know if these are free refills or if you pay less for cup but pay for each refill?

Seems unfair if you cant get the free refills especially if you are a DVC member.

tigsmom

Have read the posts under this thread and cannot seem to get to a conclusion about the mugs at OKW. Does anyone know if these are free refills or if you pay less for cup but pay for each refill?

Seems unfair if you cant get the free refills especially if you are a DVC member.

The mugs are $11.99 ish and the refills are free for the duration of your stay.

Click Here

Madhatter06

If you pay for a soda each meal it's around a dollar and change. So if you plan to buy more than 11 sodas then it's a good deal. Not to mention it's unlimited refills any time you want them. You could get coffee in the morning on the way to your park and grab a soda on the way back to your room in the afternoon. Not to mention the hotels that have their food courts close to the pool. It's always great to have a drink for by the pool.

msep003

can we also use our Refillable Mugs while we're staying on property at the New EPCOT's Electric Umbrella Soda machines ?

tigsmom

can we also use our Refillable Mugs while we're staying on property at the New EPCOT's Electric Umbrella Soda machines ?

Refillable mugs are only valid at the Resorts...as in you don't pay for the refill.
Should you choose to bring them to the parks you must buy a soda and then transfer it to your mug. They can get bulky to carry so most people don't bother.

disney lover2

This may have already been answered but are you all saying that if i buy a refillable mug at the first park we go to we can use the same one for the length of our stay and refill it at each park.. sorry for being stupid... but we understood on our last visit in 2005 you had to buy the mug at each park and free refills during that day as each mug is barcoded for that park and that day..

GoofyforWDW

This may have already been answered but are you all saying that if i buy a refillable mug at the first park we go to we can use the same one for the length of our stay and refill it at each park.. sorry for being stupid... but we understood on our last visit in 2005 you had to buy the mug at each park and free refills during that day as each mug is barcoded for that park and that day..

Hi there,

Unfortunately some confusion here I think. The refillable mugs that are being talked about here are the resort/hotel mugs. So which ever resort you are staying at you can get the mug and refill there for the length of vacation. You cannot use this mug in the park to refill, you would only take the mug to parks to carry any drinks in but these must be bought seperately. I dont recall refillable mugs at the parks other than blizzard beach although I may be wrong as dont normally stay in park all day so have neverworried, but again these would only be valid in the park you purchased not all parks.

So basically it hasn't chance from when you was last there.

Hope this clarifies

Phonedave

I must fall into the minority. I find them a waste of money (most of the time) and a roal pain as well.

I am not a carrying stuff around kind of guy. If it cannot fit in my pocket or in the case of my camera, on my belt, then it does not come to the park. So for me to use a mug means filling it with mud colored water (I refuse to call Nescafe coffee) in the morning, then bringing it back to my room, then if I get back before the food courts close, it means going back to my room to get it to get a drink.

I drink water most of the time anyway. Yes the fountains in WDW are not the best tasting, but then neither is the coffee and I drink that too. I also adore the taste of Beverly.

I did use the mugs once, and was told the offical policy was length of stay, home resort only. But I still see to this day people using ones that look years old.

Oh, and if you get a regular cup, there is nothing preventing you from going back and filling it again. I may have two or three cups of whatever I am having at a sitting, and then throw the cup away.

-dave

biggy H

Just a word of caution for those that 're-use' the mugs.

A friend of ours came back from WDW in July and Cm where checking which mugs people had. If they didn't have the new ones they where not allowed any drinks.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

A friend of ours came back from WDW in July and Cm where checking which mugs people had. If they didn't have the new ones they where not allowed any drinks.

Surely no one from this site would ever try to re-use an old mug. :lookaroun

figment3258

We enjoy the refillable mugs. I found it more useful at the Caribbean Beach but now we stay at the Beach club. Its a longer walk to get to the gift shop there but we can also fill it outside at the eateries. I love this advantage

48 days to go Beach club here we come!:ROFLOL:

KevGuy

I highly doubt that is true....I've seen people with mugs from 10 years ago using them and never a word is said. Disney laid off their mug police because of the recession.:lol:

xsupaxmanxsfnex

These were great at our last trip where we stayed at Port Orelans Riverside. the only downer about these was that our room was about the furthest from the food court area that it could be. We still got them and my dad would go down early and go for a nice quiet walk around the resort with a mug of cofee and we would use the same mugs latter throughout the resort. We are probly staying off site (well the website says it's onsite but it is the Double Tree Suites) in August :( so we will not have the benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom