NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

NYwdwfan

I heard on the radio that Jay Gruden is saying they are not ruling out the possibility that RGIII will get some playing time Monday night.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
HEADLINE: Roger Goodell being compelled to testify in Ray Rice Suspension dispute.

DEVELOPING

afar28

Reportedly the British gov is interested in an NFL Team now as well. I don't think it would be a booming success though. If the team stinks, nobody would go most likely. Also if they make the playoffs what a pain it'll be to travel back and forth for games.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Reportedly the British gov is interested in an NFL Team now as well. I don't think it would be a booming success though. If the team stinks, nobody would go most likely. Also if they make the playoffs what a pain it'll be to travel back and forth for games.

I'm totally against it.. but the talk is that it's just a matter of 'when'. Teams already complain about short weeks, timezones from west to east, etc.. that is nothing compared to what the lag is like going to Europe.

Brits have several futbol leagues to keep their interest... the NFL going over there is just a money ploy that will hurt all involved. Just like the 18 game season.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Bucs have reached a massive 7-year extension with defensive lineman, Gerald McCoy. The deal is worth up to $98 million, with $51.5 million guaranteed.

NYwdwfan

9:30 AM football. Feels weird.

I can't believe I'm the only knucklehead that didn't know it started so early!! I'm not even sure how that got by me. I listen to sports radio and watch ESPN all the time. Guess I wasn't paying attention to the details!!! As it stands now I would have the game wrong so not too upset.

afar28

What a start for the Jets. Smith plays 11 minutes and throws three interceptions, and only goes 2-8 with 5 yards. Percy Harvin leaves to the locker room due to injuries, and Michael Vick is in.

acishere

2 picks I kept holding off on and I forgot to get to them before driving to NY state for an engagement brunch. Oops. I was probably going to go Jets and Vikings for the blanks.

afar28

So glad I picked up the Miami D for fantasy this week. Two pick 6's, two sacks, a blocked kick and a fumble recovery.

Dad 2 M & M

So.....at the Midway point of the season...with 2 wins, AND UNDEFEATED IN THE DIVISION, the Falcons are only a game and a half out of first in the NFC South!!

jw24

So glad I picked up the Miami D for fantasy this week. Two pick 6's, two sacks, a blocked kick and a fumble recovery.

I picked up KC's defense from waivers this week and they didn't do too bad for me. 19 points for me! Miami isn't a bad option for defense. 3rd best defense in terms of conceding passing yards and 4th best defense in terms of total yards.

So.....at the Midway point of the season...with 2 wins, AND UNDEFEATED IN THE DIVISION, the Falcons are only a game and a half out of first in the NFC South!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the NFC South winner was 8-8 or 9-7. As of now, collectively, the NFC South teams have 2 road wins! 2!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom