NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

OSUgirl77

Come on the browns have been stronger than their record... But they are anemic today so far
They are really missing Alex Mack. They haven't been able to establish their run game at all. They've been a second half team all season, I'm hoping they made some adjustments at halftime.

afar28

Bears are beginning to lose it. Brandon Marshall and Kyle Long were at the center of a huge locker room screaming match reportedly

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Wow...odd day so far...

Giants tied with Cowboys so far?
Oakland actually scored on the Cards?
Carson Palmer throws the Cards first pick of the year?

I think I need to start to incorporate chaos theory in my picks.

*1023*

cba

Oh, today. And last night. As a long-time Notre Dame fan, I can't explain how much of a heartbreaker last night's game was. However, it shows that ND can really compete with the big teams, unlike 2 years ago. And now on to the NFL. Honestly, the Sea-Stl game outcome came out if nowhere. And my Giants are actually competing with Dallas...

Oh, today. And last night. As a long-time Notre Dame fan, I can't explain how much of a heartbreaker last night's game was. However, it shows that ND can really compete with the big teams, unlike 2 years ago. And now on to the NFL. Honestly, the Sea-Stl game outcome came out if nowhere. And my Giants are actually competing with Dallas...

ND got jobbed last night during that final drive. Zebras decided the game. I say this having no rooting interest in either team last night. The rub route that was called on the touchdown at the end was not called many times on the other side of the ledger. FS ran that rub with the associated blocking at least twice in the second half.

*1023*

afar28

I'm not at all surprised the Giants are tied with Dallas. They just didn't show up last week, and the Giants tend to respond well with their backs against the wall. Hope this can continue

afar28

The Giants are falling apart. I absolutely hate Perry Fewell's defense scheme/play call. Why are you playing zone and getting no pressure on Romo? I don't get it. They had a good drive going to tie the game then penalties derailed it..

Giants seem to be mixing in a 2 deep also. Not sure if it's a personnel problem but they are getting the ball back after holding Dez short of the 1st down. Giants need to decide who they are on both offense and defense.

*1023*

EDIT:OOOPS...Giants just coughed it up...

Last edited:

acishere

Oh Giants why do you do this to me...
nicholas.gif

cba

That 1st down conversion probably just decided the game. This was honestly one of the most disappointing CF/NFL weeks in a while...
Edit: No surprise Bailey made it. Thinking of jumping on the Bills bandwagon :hungover:
Double edit: *Sigh*

Last edited:

Lance

Seahawks lost, but I could care less, because Russell Wilson was studly!

106 rushing Yards! Wish he did that every week!

jw24

The Giants were so weak on third down defense. Murray wasn't contained and Dez Bryant right now is better than Megatron! I've said this a billion times already that you can't have a defense be powerless without pressure. It's games like this where I would fire Fewell right away. And again, Damontre Moore not even used. Wasted talent on the bench. At this point, I want to fire the entire coaching staff and start over!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom