NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

cba

The Giants were so weak on third down defense. Murray wasn't contained and Dez Bryant right now is better than Megatron! I've said this a billion times already that you can't have a defense be powerless without pressure. It's games like this where I would fire Fewell right away. And again, Damontre Moore not even used. Wasted talent on the bench. At this point, I want to fire the entire coaching staff and start over!
I agree. I think I'd keep Coughlin because he's won us 2 Super Bowls. I MIGHT keep McAdoo just because I feel nice today. Not that I would complain if the Giants got rid of him.

jw24

Cleveland plays against Oakland next week. If the Browns lose again to another winless team, I can't take them seriously. (Then again, I haven't taken them seriously at all.) So far, they've beaten an erratic Pittsburgh team, a Saints team with no defense, and a Titans team with no offense.

OSUgirl77

Cleveland plays against Oakland next week. If the Browns lose again to another winless team, I can't take them seriously. (Then again, I haven't taken them seriously at all.) So far, they've beaten an erratic Pittsburgh team, a Saints team with no defense, and a Titans team with no offense.
I think they actually were somewhat for real (and I never think that, even being a fan), but they've lost their center, plus 3 guys on defense, one of whom was Phil Taylor. All of these losses were very noticeable in today's game, particularly Mack. His replacement has never played at center in his life...and it showed. I'll see how next week goes, but I have the feeling I might be saying "there's always next year..." yet again.

PUSH

Original Poster
A great day for the Packers. It seems like our entire team is clicking. The offense was lights-out, and the defense played very well, too. The pressure got to Newton all day long. A great investment in Peppers, even if he has lost a step, he's still a step or two ahead of most NFL players.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Looks like we have a shakeup in the group... Mr Lance surges to the top!

week7.jpg

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Wish I hadn't missed most of the first week. That really cost me. But I'll close the gap near the end. Great Job Lance...

*1023*

NYwdwfan

Apparently Darell Dockett's sign was in reaction to being pelted with ice & coins during the game and having fans insult the Cardinal's mothers and fathers. My initial reaction was that he'd get fined by the league but haven't heard anything.

B0WKy31IQAIA22H.jpg

NYwdwfan

I heard Steve Weatherford interviewed on the radio this morning. He said that Coughlin gave them 5 days off going into the bye week and he's taking his family to Disney for the next 3 days.

Lucky

FWIW, I never pick against my team... it's worked pretty well thus far.
I haven't picked against your team either.

Colt McCoy has been named the starting QB for WAS against DAL on Monday night. OLB Brian Orakpo is out for the season for WAS with a torn pectoral muscle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom